Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. So, you're thinking that PF's filial devotion to Ma is such that he'll flatly reject any suggestion by his Defenders to chuck her under the bus?

Interesting!
I say interesting, because I actually have a slightly different read on it.

I think PF despises women and regards all women with complete disdain, his mother included.
I think PF would have no qualms about letting Ma F. become the scapegoat for his own evil actions.

I think the only thing stopping PF and his legal team from laying the finger of blame on Mother is the fact that if he does that, bro/SF2 will almost certainly flip on PF and become quite chatty on the stand when questioned by the DA. There's a lot that PF's bro can share re:Thanksgiving day at the franch, what he said in conversation w/ PF right before PF told detectives he wanted to speak to a lawyer, etc.

We agree that PF's defense team won't insinuate Ma F. is the guilty party, we just have different thoughts as to why they won't go down that road.

I think you give PF way too much credit if you think him capable of human emotions such as devotion to one's mother even warped devotion such as Norman had for Norma, God rest her utterly fictitious soul.

JMO.
When a Magic Genie comes and grants me 3 wishes, I'm going to us one on Mama showing up for court with a dated photo of her boy and KK out poking the fire with the black box. Part of that wish will include a handful of teeth. (I'm saving my other two wishes for the Ally Kostial and Jennifer Dulos cases.)

Then I'm gonna start a funding page to get Mama a new cowboy!

What would all you Kelsey supporters wish for?

Last edited:
When a Magic Genie comes and grants me 3 wishes, I'm going to us one on Mama showing up for court with a dated photo of her boy and KK out poking the fire with the black box. Part of that wish will include a handful of teeth and a Thanksgiving photo of KK back home with her family. (I'm saving my other two wishes for the Ally Kostial and Jennifer Dulos cases.)

Then I'm gonna start a funding page to get Mama a new cowboy!

What would all you Kelsey supporters wish for?
Only this... that she could be holding her baby girl right now.

I’m pretty sure that’s illegal if it doesn’t have a basis in fact.

@gitana1 ?
Sam Kraemer's tweet at 1:32 pm on the day of the hearing reads:
"Court is back in session. Judge says they talked about admitting Sheila Frazee as a witness. She is exercizing her right to remain silent on the advisement of counsel."

"Court is back in session. Judge says they talked about admitting Sheila Frazee as a witness. She is exercizing her right to remain silent on the advisement of counsel."
Yes, we knew that her lawyer advised her to do that.

It doesn’t get to the root of the issue though, that her lawyer did it because it did or did not have a basis in fact (self incrimination).

It doesn’t get to the root of the issue though, that her lawyer did it because it did or did not have a basis in fact (self incrimination).
Yes, and it was HER lawyer advising her to plead the 5th at that hearing, not PF's lawyer.

HUGE difference there, legally.

JMO.

If it does not incriminate her - what do you think some of the other reasons for remaining silent by taking the 5th would be? IMO I think she knows what happened either by seeing something or having been told something and by virtue of them using her house she is guilty? IDK - but I think she knows what happened but is that enough to be guilty of a crime? therefore plead the 5th? JMO

If it does not incriminate her - what do you think some of the other reasons for remaining silent by taking the 5th would be? IMO I think she knows what happened either by seeing something or having been told something and by virtue of them using her house she is guilty? IDK - but I think she knows what happened but is that enough to be guilty of a crime? therefore plead the 5th? JMO
Yeah. I think she knows things that could incriminate her (something like aiding in the coverup).

Either way, she’d be motivated to protect her son, and there’s no way she doesn’t know things that could incriminate him.

Completely wild thought; please ignore if you find it too ridiculous.

Is SF the "alternative suspect"?

(Changed "witness" to "suspect").

Completely wild thought; please ignore if you find it too ridiculous.

Is SF the "alternative suspect"?

(Changed "witness" to "suspect").
No, I think it’s a good possibility. Remember Felon Anthony through her dad under the bus and said he killed Casey...it’s enough to cause doubt in a jurors mind. However, KK is giving evidence and I cannot see an older lady being able to carry out such an attack. I do see her and the son doing it together though.

Either way. If it was my son I would want to take the 5th so my words wouldn’t be twisted in a hearing. And too, if I knew something, I would still want to take the 5th. So either way, it wasn’t a good look.

Can you imagine KK not only keeping her license but working somewhere as nurse at this very moment? Me neither but it’s possible.
Oh, I didn’t mean working. I meant masquerading.

Yeah, I initially thought Peterson was innocent. I make that mistake often. Cannot imagine the cruel reality of someone hurting another human being. His mistress straightened me out.

I am still on the fence with questions about this case and why the DA hung his hat on KKs testimony. Putting all his eggs in one basket...especially her basket....is really taking a risk. They have no body so I do hope there is evidence. Strong, indisputable evidence. Posters are certain LE checked all the boxes, knowing where KK was on Thanksgiving, etc. I am not so sure. I’m anxious for the trial and for all the evidence to be heard. Hoping for justice for KB and her family.

Yah, masquerading is the right word. I think I would recognize her anywhere though, other than if she had plastic surgery. I looked back at her mug shot not long ago just to remind myself of how it comes across.

I get what you mean on SP. Amber Frey was a first rate witness and helped trap him recording their conversations and she was clearly not involved. They could only hope they had an AF in this case rather than a KK.

I also hope they checked all of the boxes here. If so, I give them credit. If not, chaos will result. For sure we do not know all from the preliminary or it is not supposed to be all of it anyhow. Hopefully the holes will be filled in.

Imo and it will not change short of a miracle proving otherwise, both of these two belong in the gaol for the rest of their lives. Or a plastic tote, a raging fire or who knows, perhaps a dump in a garbage bag or over the edge of a gorge.

Jmo.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
For me one of the main things is that he hasn't sad anything about his innocence claiming it wasn't him until now and it is not even still an I am innocent but simply oh by the way here is someone else and they did it.

The other thing is I have never seen any emotion from the guy through out all of this, and to me that is really strange for someone who is supposedly innocent. Let alone being upset about any of this, losing his girlfriend, being accused of killing her, no he has just sat quietly.

For me one of the main things is that he hasn't sad anything about his innocence claiming it wasn't him until now and it is not even still an I am innocent but simply oh by the way here is someone else and they did it.

The other thing is I have never seen any emotion from the guy through out all of this, and to me that is really strange for someone who is supposedly innocent. Let alone being upset about any of this, losing his girlfriend, being accused of killing her, no he has just sat quietly.
I'm sure his attorney is eternally grateful that he's shut up because most of what he did say, post Kelsey disappearing, is what is going to sink him. Not withstanding everything his accomplice rodeo queen has said and will say at trial :p:D:eek:

I have to admit, I get this devilish delight when contemplating that creature on the stand, spilling the sordid details of their conspiracy to kill an innocent young woman and then the defence tearing her apart to spill the ones she would rather have left unknown. I can't wait for the truth of all they did to be known so anyone who actually thinks either he or she are "misunderstood" will see the ugly truth about who and what they are.....vermin! JMO
ed:sp

I completely fail to see the misunderstanding here. SF was arrested as an Accessory After the Fact to Murder in the First Degree on December 21, 2018 at the same time as PF. We all remember seeing her in handcuffs. She was later released but the District Attorney's office has never said that she won't be charged. Her right to remain silent is guaranteed under the constitution. The judge's last instruction to DA Dan May on this matter was tweeted by Sam Kraemer at 1:32 pm "..........Judge reviewed the case law citations. He says this is not the time or place for Sheila's testimony."
In the Fox News article cited, which discusses DA May's post hearing news conference specifically about SF, please let me know if you see any indication that SF was "off the hook for the accessory charge.
Authorities call 'Witch is dead' post in Patrick Frazee case a 'strange coincidence': report
That was not why she was detained. She was with the suspect at the time he was arrested, so they handcuffed her and brought her in but she was released and never charged with anything. Imo

I think she does not want to incriminate herself or her son.
Knowing what happened may not be a crime but she is probably better off saying nothing at all. Imo

DEC 21, 2018
Kelsey Berreth: Patrick Frazee, the fiancé of a missing mom in Colorado, is arrested and booked in her murder - CNN
Frazee was the only person arrested in the case as of Friday morning, De Young said, and officials wouldn't provide any more detail about how they came to the solicitation charge.

Fiancee of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth is arrested and charged with murder | Daily Mail Online
Sheila Frazee, the mother of the suspect, was briefly detained by authorities but not placed under arrest.

SF was never arrested, nor was she charged with anything, let alone “accessory after the fact to first degree murder.”

She was briefly detained when her son was arrested, as part of normal protocol.

If Mama had been arrested we would know it as we would have had her for lunch here on Websleuths
instead of tap-dancing around our thoughts about her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson