Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about the psychic makes me feel sympathy for MS, and it doesn't mean she is lying about him being at the awards show.

Apparently she asked the psychic if he was 'involved.' He could have been involved, and still been with her at coffee and at the school.

I understand why she might ask, knowing the past accusations against him, and the coincidence of him saying he was just at the victim's home earlier that week.

She was reaching out and asking for confirmation of his innocence, because she had to be sure, going forward. I am not going to hold that against her. It must have been a devastating experience for her. JMO

As most know I have never really believed that BS was responsible. I feel like prior to the inquest though that SFR has some time ago decided they are not interested in him anymore. But that has never been released in MSM obviously which adds to the Speddings woes.

Marg went to a psychic to ask if Bill was involved.

I wonder if Marg ever ask Bill if he was involved?

Like seriously and truely asked him. She obviously had some concerns as went to the psychic.

Hard question to ask your husband though isn't it?

Would you all please forgive me for some way out thoughts.

I've not been an advocate for BS guilt, though I do wonder of the intermingled / entwined associations.

Just please bear with my personal meandetings :

Re * people incarcerated -
On Margaret's side
On William's Bio side
On Tony Jones side

Could there possibly have been someone who heard something, and decided to Act ?

I've always felt this was a deliberate / targeted activity.

I'd like to know more about the 'earlier than planned' departure from Sydney: the schools who approved last minute early leave & the reasons provided.
(Not casting any blame of involvement on FF but wondering if they may've had a 'spooked' vibe & needed to head off earlier.

All said is simply re my Gut & My One Opinion.

I think this inquest and offering of new information and witnesses has been a real eye-opener for me.

I have had a million different theories all which went to poop when inquest started.

Ive been over the targeted side from someone in Sydney - but why would they travel to Kendall and not just take him outside the FF home in Sydney?

If someone in the Hastings area they would have had to have some good prior knowledge that they would be there, and why them? The FF were more in a circle in Sydney.

Setting up Bill, I dont buy that either. Only person could think setting him up would be those who lost the case against him in those court cases but would they really hurt a child just to set him up?

Tony J will be interesting when we hear him speak to find further information as to what they have on him. I have bad feel that some may end up closed court.

It really all is a mystery and a sad one at that.

The only opinion on targeted I have is random preditors that have no association with the family at all but again it is not the street that randoms fall into as they have previously said.

As most know I have never really believed that BS was responsible. I feel like prior to the inquest though that SFR has some time ago decided they are not interested in him anymore. But that has never been released in MSM obviously which adds to the Speddings woes.

Marg went to a psychic to ask if Bill was involved.

I wonder if Marg ever ask Bill if he was involved?

Like seriously and truely asked him. She obviously had some concerns as went to the psychic.

Hard question to ask your husband though isn't it?
I doubt she ever actually asked him if he did it, but if she did and he said no, surely no need to ask a psychic.
I think she would have stuck by him either way.
I’m sure we all know some women who have to have a man, anyone is better than no one for them sadly.

I’m really interested to hear Chapman’s testimony today. I would like to hear some details about the cars and if there is any link to any of the cars seem on the street that day. This one is interesting, because so far, we are unaware of any female POIs. I want to know if there is any link between this sighting and caravan lady/Paul Savage, BGM’s friend (is it K-someone?) or TJ in particular. Not sure, just throwing a few ideas out there, some that have been touched on by earlier posters.

In my small experience of people who have been to psychics, I think all of them said that they didn't really believe in it but went for "entertainment". I don't believe them on that altogether; for one thing it's expensive, and for another they add that some of what the psychic told them was amazingly accurate. Now think of Margaret's situation; some of their closest friends believed them, but it must have felt like everyone else in Australia who had heard of William's disappearance believed Bill was guilty. And here was this psychic who, however flimsily, claimed to know that Bill was innocent. It felt good, of course it did. It seemed to show that public intuition wasn't entirely against them.

I feel like prior to the inquest though that SFR has some time ago decided they are not interested in him anymore. But that has never been released in MSM obviously which adds to the Speddings woes.

BBM
If this happened (I dont think so, otherwise Spedding would not have been called to the inquest imo), I can totally see why MSM did not report. A person cannot sue the media without repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv