Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 News First Sydney‏Verified account @10NewsFirstSyd 1h1 hour ago
A witness has dropped a bombshell at the William Tyrrell Inquest. A Kendall resident says he's 100 percent sure he saw the 3-year-old boy being driven away by a woman the day he disappeared. @LiaJHarris
10 News First Sydney on Twitter
(Video at above link)

The Project‏Verified account @theprojecttv 2h2 hours ago
There's been a major development in the William Tyrrell case, with a Kendall local saying he saw the toddler being driven away the day of his disappearance. Ronald Chapman says he's 100% sure he saw a woman in a 4WD, with a boy in the back seat wearing a Spiderman suit.
The Project on Twitter
(Video at above link)

Wow just read somewhere else that Mr Chapman didnt get on with Fgm.
I’d missed that, does anyone have a link?
Did he elaborate on it?
Yes it's true Kiwi ;)

That is horrible. So that may have affected his judgement enough for him not to go and knock on FGM's door and tell them what he saw.

The frailties of a too-proud person.

I find it hard to believe that the beige box-like 4WD and the iridescent bright blue V6 sedan haven’t been tracked down by SFR. Surely there couldn’t be too many of those types of cars either state or Australia wide.

IMO Bo the box-like 4x4 could be anything from a Land Cruiser, Land Rover, Range Rover or a Jeep and a blue v6 is anyone's guess. Now that IS a needle in a haystack.

SEPTEMBER 8, 2015
Police believe a 4WD spotted outside the home of missing toddler William Tyrell could shed light on the three-year-old’s disappearance a year ago this week.
Authorities have received reports of a similar car speeding through the town of Kendall on NSW’s mid-north coast where William was living at or shortly after he went missing.
Head of the investigation, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, appealed for information about four cars at the centre of inquiries. Witnesses have recalled a 4WD leaving the cul-de-sac of Benaroon Drive where William disappeared from his grandmother’s home a year ago this Saturday......................

Police declined to comment on how these investigations intersected with interrogations of Bill Spedding, 63, who was due to fix the washing machine at the house on the day the toddler went missing and has been identified as a person of interest..................

Mr Jubelin said police wanted to prompt memories in anyone with an “emotional connection” to come forward.

NoCookies | The Australian
4WD clue to missing William Tyrrell

Around we go again....

Mr Jubelin said police wanted to prompt memories in anyone with an “emotional connection” to come forward.

Perhaps it was gardening club related? I think he was a flower judge, wasn't he? And I believe that she was a member of the club, and wrote articles for the local publications.

I wonder how it was mentioned at the inquest, and by whom.
Funny you should say that, that was my exact same thought, the gardening club, was trying to remember if it was FGM or her late husband who was involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy