VA - Cullen, 1, Emily Bivens, 24, & Joan Bernard, 62, Pittsylvania, murdered, 26 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Naked, with superhuman strength, running through fields, looking scared and confused, ----I am going to say Drugs. Perhaps combined with mental health issues. Bad combination.

My heart goes out to the family survivors. This will be absolutely devastating. :(

I was thinking possibly bath salts?

My heart breaks for everyone who loved all of them dearly, and will forever be changed by the trauma.

Jmho

I am still confused about the father not being injured but being in the home.
Is VA on central or Eastern time?

Since its baseball season more than likely he wasn't there when it happened.

Its sound like they were a beautiful Christian couple who dearly loved each other, and their precious baby.

This has to be beyond heart shattering for him.

Imo

Since its baseball season more than likely he wasn't there when it happened.

Its sound like they were a beautiful Christian couple who dearly loved each other, and their precious baby.

This has to be beyond heart shattering for him.

Imo
It was the suspects father who was reported to be in the home.

The suspects father is probably overwhelmed in grief!

His wife, daughter, new grandson all dead. Killed by his own son!

Besides the heinous deaths, the knowledge that his own son was the cause of these deaths is too much for anyone to accept. Bless this man.

Thank you. It states the husband was on the way back home from a game.

He found out what had happened to his wife, mother in law, and little baby when he arrived home. :(

My heart is broken for him. His entirely beautiful little family including his mother in law totally wiped out by evil.

I had suspected already he was probably away at a baseball game, and from your link this is where he had been.

God be with him, and all who are grieving such a terrible tragedy.

She, and their little baby probably stayed with her parents when he was away playing ball.

Jmho

I am still confused about the father not being injured but being in the home.
Is VA on central or Eastern time?

I don't think he was home at the time of shooting. Its still unclear. Here in the south, most of us have scanners, so went something happens we hear quickly. He may have heard the call or someone called him. This is still unclear per SM.

Thank you. It states the husband was on the way back home from a game.

He found out what had happened to his wife, mother in law, and little baby when he arrived home. :(

My heart is broken for him. His entirely beautiful little family including his mother in law totally wiped out by evil.

I had suspected already he was probably away at a baseball game, and from your link this is where he had been.

God be with him, and all who are grieving such a terrible tragedy.

She, and their little baby probably stayed with her parents when he was away playing ball.

Jmho

The husband was told there was an accident. A team manager, and crisis worker flew with him home. He knew something happened and may have seen on social media or local news. LE issued a Bolo within a short time of arriving at the scene.They had a game scheduled the same day.

Jmho

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88