Found Deceased CA - Kristen Kendall, 37, missing after cliff crash, Big Sur, Aug 2019

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
After a car was found at the bottom of a Big Sur cliff without a body, police have been looking for where the driver, Kristen Kendall, 37, of Santa Cruz, would be. The car belonged to Kendall.

Santa Cruz woman missing after Big Sur cliff crash identified

EDAQeQOUcAA9vIe

AUG 28, 2019
Search For Missing Santa Cruz Woman After Big Sur Car Crash
[...]

“The vehicle was completely crushed and there was no evidence of blood or anybody being injured inside the vehicle at the time,” said Officer Justin Roberts of the California Highway Patrol. “Possible ejection, but like I said, they searched day and night for bodies on the hillside and were not able to find anything.”

Friends of Kendall said she worked as a medical assistant in San Jose.

[...]

AUG 27, 2019
Santa Cruz woman missing after Big Sur cliff crash identified
[...]

Friends of Kendall say she worked as a medical assistant in San Jose and was originally from Philadelphia but moved out here for a job nine years ago.

[...]

Santa Cruz woman missing after car goes off cliff in Big Sur on Saturday
[...]

"Monterey County Search and Rescue searched for many hours the night that it happened and the next morning for several hours," said Officer Justin Roberts, a California Highway Patrol trooper. "(They were) unable to locate any bodies on the hillside."

[...]

This is from Aug 27 but I'm posting it anyway because I had missed the fact that she had seizures and that someone was seen in the water. This is just so sad. :(

Police department helps mentor youth with Lead to Read program
[...]

Roman says her sister suffers from seizures and may have been experiencing one at the time her car went over the side of the road.

[...]

According to a California Highway Patrol dispatch report the day of the accident, dispatchers reported someone seeing a person in the water about 45 minutes after the accident waving their arms but they weren’t sure if it was the occupant of the vehicle.

[...]

On Tuesday Capitola police said they have interviewed Kendall’s boyfriend and others close to her and at this time don’t expect foul play is involved.

That's so sad. I'm surprised she was allowed to drive. RIP Kristen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back