NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not his hand! Prince Andrew's friends claim Duke's fingers are 'chubbier' than those in famous photo of him with 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts as he hits back at Epstein 'witchhunt'

Prince Andrew's friend question image of duke with arms round sex slave accuser | Daily Mail Online

Honestly?

BTW I have thought that Virginia’s hand looked odd, like she is holding it off her hip.

I do believe the photo is real.

The article says the heights are off too...

A source said: 'Look at his fingers in the photo. The duke has quite chubby fingers, they don't look right and nor does the height of the duke and the girl.

The biggest thing I notice is how red his hands are! The fingers don’t look particularly slender. I don’t know about their relative heights. I don’t remember everyone I’ve been photographed with, so I wouldn’t expect him to either. Given their alleged relationship, I do think it’s Andrew, but it is possible to fake a photo. That’s nothing new.

Deepfake is a newish technology used with videos that will soon make us cynical about everything we see!
What Is a Deepfake? | Deepfake AI Technology Risks, Dangers

Legal experts say such a detailed public airing practically demands that someone be held accountable, particularly after the Florida deal, when victims weren't told of the agreement in advance and had no opportunity to confront Epstein in court -- an arrangement later determined to have violated the Crime Victims' Rights Act.
Pressure on Epstein prosecutors to charge others intensifies

Can anyone help me out here, I have been all over the net trying to find out what was the catalyst for this re-arrest and new prosecution? I cannot find the answer to save my life

Can anyone help me out here, I have been all over the net trying to find out what was the catalyst for this re-arrest and new prosecution? I cannot find the answer to save my life

The new charges were federal. His previous conviction was for charges in the state of Florida. Someone can correct me, but I believe those Florida charges were downgraded from federal to state. The articles by Julie Brown probably provided the catalyst.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

The two universities have thus far responded in very different ways. Back in 2006, when the allegations against Epstein first emerged, Harvard made clearthat it had no intention of returning or redirecting any of the millions of dollars it received. More than a decade later, and even after intense public pressure following Epstein’s 2019 federal indictment, Harvard reaffirmed this stance.

MIT, on the other hand, has been bending over backwards to appease the public by issuing mea culpas for various complicities, imagined or otherwise, stemming from the university’s ties to Epstein. In an email sent to the MIT community, University President L. Rafael Reif revealed that MIT accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars from Epstein’s various foundations over two decades, all of which went either to the Media Lab or to Physics Professor Seth Lloyd. Reif issued a groveling apology and promised to essentially redirect Epstein’s gifts by donating an equal amount to charities that assist victims of sexual abuse.
Harvard, MIT, and Epstein's 'Dirty' Money

“Justice has never been served in this case.” That is how Courtney Wild, one of the many women who says she was sexually abused as a child by Jeffrey Epstein, bitterly — and aptly — characterized government failure to hold the wealthy financier to account for his alleged crimes. Her words should be more than an epitaph; instead, they should serve as a powerful prod to federal prosecutors to leave no stone unturned in determining if there were others culpable in Epstein’s crimes.
EDITORIAL: Prosecutors should leave no stone unturned in Epstein case

A 2002 piece on Epstein published by New York magazine makes note of his “salon of brilliant scientists.”

Describing Epstein as bringing “a trophy-hunter’s zeal to his collection of scientists and politicians,” the article’s author, Landon Thomas, Jr., writes that “it is his covey of scientists that inspires Epstein’s true rapture.”

“Epstein spends $20 million a year on them — encouraging them to engage in whatever kind of cutting-edge research might attract their fancy. They are, of course, quite lavish in their praise in return. Gerald Edelman won the Nobel Prize for physiology and medicine in 1972 and now presides over the Neurosciences Institute in La Jolla. ‘Jeff is extraordinary in his ability to pick up on quantitative relations,’ says Edelman. ‘He came to see us recently. He is concerned with this basic question: Is it true that the brain is not a computer? He is very quick.’”

One Kosslyn study that Epstein funded investigated whether Tibetan monks are capable of holding an image in their minds for 20 minutes.

Kosslyn was candid about the accused pedophile’s patronage. “Just two months ago, I was talking to him about a new alternative to evolutionary psychology,” he said of Epstein. “He got excited and sent me a check.”
Epstein’s Network of Scientist Friends Shows What’s Wrong with Academia

Just saw this Reuters article regarding FBI investigation of cameras not working near Epstein cell on night of suicide.

FBI studies two broken cameras outside cell where Epstein died: source - Reuters

Funny, there is a lot of "anger" and concern from officials. Yet, no one (other than many here at WS and others I know personally) predicted that this could happen and acted to prevent his death even with evidence of a failed attempt. There were broken cameras, workers who failed to check on him but falsified documents, and Epstein meeting with his lawyers everyday for hours and hours that should have clued lots of people in. People in powerful places never wanted Epstein to live and face a trial. Not saying he didn't commit suicide but lots of bread crumbs to make it so that he was enticed to suicide or murder.

Many said at the outset that he was destined to not be here for a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken