IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

I cannot imagine how life feels for his wife and family right now. That poor girl. Despicable man.

I wonder who called it in.

I wonder what else may come of this.

I wonder if the people he knows are questioning much more about him now, like we are.

Edited for grammar

This could also be related to the "interviewed you earlier" part of the PC. Surely they interviewed all the homes near the crime scene. Maybe his relative next to RL is the one covering for him. He would also be known to LE from living across from Flora fires. I am sure they wanted to see any surveillance video or what he saw/knew about family. That and local business could be the betrayal aspect of the PC. I bet he went on the search for Abby and Libby as well...

Last edited:
This could also be related to the "interviewed you earlier" part of the PC. Surely they interviewed all the homes near the crime scene. Maybe his relative his covering for him. He would also be known to LE from living across from Flora fires. I am sure they wanted to see any surveillance video or what he saw/knew about family. I bet he went on the search for Abby and Libby...

I rewatched the 4/22 A&L PC last night with MJS in mind. It fits, a lot of it fits. JMO

I rewatched the 4/22 A&L PC last night with MJS in mind. It fits, a lot of it fits. JMO

The way Carter emphasized two little girls.....he obviously has a little girl. Plus everything else I mentioned a couple posts up....there is a lot that fits!

But if LE thought it was him, couldn't they have gotten a DNA swab? Or do you need more than a hunch? But surely it's more than a hunch for that PC to happen?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back