GUILTY FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Ok so who thinks Kyle and Ashley... pardon me if I already asked this. I'm new here. I'm still trying to figure out how the page works and moves. I keep thinking of her saying "he's.... quite a character" and giggling when she's talking to the investigators.
And who's Patrick Smith, the guy that was hired by Kyle to do some work around the place? Kyle must have been seen by Witnesses at the funeral . I wonder if he was at more than one burial that day.

This video includes Ashley McArthur stating that she will not testify:
Law & Crime Network
Published on Aug 29, 2019
Ashley McArthur Trial Day 4 Witnesses Rhonda Britt, Marla Townley, Patrick Smith, Nicole Heintzelman

I've noticed that the blond defense attorney gets many things confused. . . he just now said "Taylor" when he meant "Ashley" (re DNA swab) to FDLE Analyst. He said "You had the buccal swab of Miss Taylor, our client". Yikes! Confusion; then correction with help from FDLE analyst.
I had to LOL at the description of the "blond defense attorney". I see white hair!
Very anxious to see how the closing goes tomorrow morning and how long the jury will deliberate.
I think the Prosecutor did a great job.
I will say that the Defense team of father and son are highly regarded locally, and IMO very expensive, but I wasn't impressed (please don't impress me with closing arguments).
Praying for Taylor's family to have peace and closure tomorrow.

Friday, August 30th:
*Trial continues (Day 5)-Closing Arguments (@ 9am ET) – FL – Taylor Ashley Wright (33) (last seen Sept. 8, 2017, reported missing 9/14/17, Pensacola, found Oct. 19, 2017 in No. Pensacola on McArthur’s family property) - *Ashley Britt McArthur (40/now 42) arrested (10/19/17), indicted (11/7/17) & arraigned (11/9/17) with 1st degree premediated murder with a firearm. $400K bond (was out on bond 2/5/18), but bond revoked after found guilty (1/25/19) for arson, fraud & racketeering charges (3/29/18). Was sentenced to 84 months in State prison, followed by 3 years probation.
Trial started on 8/26/19 Jurors 7 men & 8 women with 3 alternates
Trial info from day 1 to 3 (8/26/19 to 8/28/19) reference post #243 here:
Found Deceased - FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*

8/29/19 Day 4: State witnesses: Jennifer Wilkerson (Crime Lab Analyst with FDLE). Jeff Brown of PPD (extracted data from cell phones). Jennifer Spier (Sr. Crime Analyst with FDLE who examine cell tower records). Elizabeth Richey (Firearms Expert from FDLE). Wayne Wright (traced key handguns in this case). Dr. Andrea Maynard (Medical Examiner). States rests their case. Defense witnesses: Dr. Tom Roberts (a chiropractor). Rhonda Britt (mother of the defendant). Kay Townley (works at Pensacola Automatic Amusement-the defendant’s business). Patrick Smith (He did yard work at Britt Rd. farm). Nicole Heintzelman (Crime Scene Supervisor PPD). The defense rests. State's rebuttal witness: PPD Detective Jeff Brown. At close of State’s Rebuttal, Defense renewed its Motion for Judgment of Acquittal. Denied. McArthur tells the judge she will not testify. Defense moves for a mistrial. During the state's rebuttal witness this photo was shown. Defense asks for a mistrial because the prosecution showed a photo of the defendant with a gun. Judge denied motion. Closing arguments start tomorrow morning 8/30.

I don’t know why anyone hasn’t noticed.....
They show Ashley at Tom Thumb at 11:49am(store camera) by the Britt Farm (Taylor not with her). They then ping Ashley at Britt Farm at 12:10/15....meanwhile when the cell pings and calls are on the projector screen in court...she is on the cell phone while at Britt Farm...the phone numbers on the screen are her Mother’s, Zac’s, and Audrey (reverse look up) shows that. Why hasn’t anyone figured that out and questioned why she was on the phone with those people. Where was Taylor while Ashley was at Tom Thumb and on the phone with these people at Britt Farm? She didn’t ping the first time at the farm until 12:10/15 and Taylor wasn’t in the truck right before that at the store? They were both supposedly together up until that point, but clearly they were not. I think when Ashley left the farm and came back is when Taylor got there. I think they road horses (explains the saddle thing). I think Ashley told Taylor to go meet Zac with her in Milton to eat. I think on the way Ashley stopped and killed Taylor at her family property in Milton. She then left to eat with Zac and went to the wedding. Ashley left the wedding early to go get Taylor’s body at the Milton property (which means she was wrapped up with something there)...put her in her Jeep...(explains no dna, blood, etc in the truck)...went the next morning, unwrapped her, and buried her at the Britt Farm...disposed of the item she wrapped her with.

I don’t know why anyone hasn’t noticed.....
They show Ashley at Tom Thumb at 11:49am(store camera) by the Britt Farm (Taylor not with her). They then ping Ashley at Britt Farm at 12:10/15....meanwhile when the cell pings and calls are on the projector screen in court...she is on the cell phone while at Britt Farm...the phone numbers on the screen are her Mother’s, Zac’s, and Audrey (reverse look up) shows that. Why hasn’t anyone figured that out and questioned why she was on the phone with those people. Where was Taylor while Ashley was at Tom Thumb and on the phone with these people at Britt Farm? She didn’t ping the first time at the farm until 12:10/15 and Taylor wasn’t in the truck right before that at the store? They were both supposedly together up until that point, but clearly they were not. I think when Ashley left the farm and came back is when Taylor got there. I think they road horses (explains the saddle thing). I think Ashley told Taylor to go meet Zac with her in Milton to eat. I think on the way Ashley stopped and killed Taylor at her family property in Milton. She then left to eat with Zac and went to the wedding. Ashley left the wedding early to go get Taylor’s body at the Milton property (which means she was wrapped up with something there)...put her in her Jeep...(explains no dna, blood, etc in the truck)...went the next morning, unwrapped her, and buried her at the Britt Farm...disposed of the item she wrapped her with.
1–You’re right. She was on the phone in the video at the convenience store. I found the cell phone testimony lacking but maybe the prosecutor will explain it during closing.
2-She was wrapped or covered in a hammock but the aunt/property owner testified that she had put that in it near the barn. So it was already on the property.

Very anxious to see how the closing goes tomorrow morning and how long the jury will deliberate.
I think the Prosecutor did a great job.
I will say that the Defense team of father and son are highly regarded locally, and IMO very expensive, but I wasn't impressed (please don't impress me with closing arguments).
Praying for Taylor's family to have peace and closure tomorrow.

From the judge’s schedule, it sounds like they’ll get the case right after lunch tomorrow. I think if the prosecutor’s closing ties everything together and makes sense, it’ll be quick deliberations. And I want that for Taylor’s family. But the little devil on my shoulder wants them to deliberate and have to come back next week b/c I think the judge will lose her mind.

From the judge’s schedule, it sounds like they’ll get the case right after lunch tomorrow. I think if the prosecutor’s closing ties everything together and makes sense, it’ll be quick deliberations. And I want that for Taylor’s family. But the little devil on my shoulder wants them to deliberate and have to come back next week b/c I think the judge will lose her mind.

Check this out. I did some digging. Look where the property is in Milton that Ashley’s family owns. Way out surrounded by woods and look how close it is to where she met Zac to eat when both her and Taylor’s phone pinged in Milton

Attachments

• 30B1A7A1-421E-4DCD-B777-B42D670893C7.png
    30B1A7A1-421E-4DCD-B777-B42D670893C7.png
    278.2 KB · Views: 25
Chanley Shá Painter‏ @ChanleyCourtTV 39m39 minutes ago
“The web of lies she tried to spin with law enforcement all caught up with her in the end.” Jensen gets a nod from a juror as she talks about how the defendant’s demeanor changed in the final police interview.

Chanley Shá Painter‏ @ChanleyCourtTV 27m27 minutes ago
Now the State is highlighting bank records including the account the defendant shared with her husband Zach McArthur who is noticeably not in the courtroom today...or all week. He testified for the State Tuesday.

Chanley Shá Painter‏ @ChanleyCourtTV 3m3 minutes ago
Now the State is reminding the jury of the defendant’s words the night before the victim disappeared #AshleyMcArthur #TaylorWright #FLvMcArthur #CourtTV

EDObI0qWsAE_f5y.jpg

EDObIz5WkAUCs02.jpg

VERDICT WATCH

Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork 1m1 minute ago
#McArthurTrial - VERDICT WATCH began at 12:05 pm ET - the jury WILL work through their lunch. No time limit on how late they can go tonight. Follow @LawCrimeVerdict to receive a notification when a verdict has been reached.

Chanley Shá Painter‏ @ChanleyCourtTV 15s15 seconds ago
The jury is DELIBERATING. 7 men 5 women

Chanley Shá Painter‏ @ChanleyCourtTV 5m5 minutes ago
Here is the Verdict Form #FLvMcArthur #CourtTV #AshleyMcArthur #TaylorWright

EDOtBWSW4AAgCui.jpg

EDOtBVgXYAI8I5K.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors