Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I have a very different #1 POI, the arrestee today could really be BG. Sex assault on a 13 yo girl? LE saying they were on to something early on when the property his family owns was searched. They had to have pretty good probably cause to get a warrant to search that house/property. It could be they found a way to arrest him on molestation charges in order to ALSO get more info out of him about A & L.
I am with you I still have a different POI , but this is unnerving all these arrests that could fit , all this slightly red hair and matching body type , and obviously people thought is a safe enough place to let your kids roam , its like no place is truly safe , rural America is in a meth disaster and it causes a lot of sexual assaults its a result of that drug it literally makes them want to stop at nothing so I'm not sure which way this case will go there are way to many possibilities , Ive literally NEVER seen almost a whole town of men that could be suspect, I know there are good people there but this is just jaw dropping for sure!

Although I have a very different #1 POI, the arrestee today could really be BG. Sex assault on a 13 yo girl? LE saying they were on to something early on when the property his family owns was searched. They had to have pretty good probably cause to get a warrant to search that house/property. It could be they found a way to arrest him on molestation charges in order to ALSO get more info out of him about A & L.

What do you mean by the part I bolded? LE said this when? About what and whom?

following.

Does anyone have a link to who owns the land(s) adjoining the crime scene?
On page 38 or 39 in the media thread there is a link to Beacon Scheider or you can Google it and it shows who owns land. However, the land around the crime scene is owned by Mears to the west, Ron Logan to the East and Weber to the South. The cemetery is to the North. HTH.

ETA I see a link to Beacon Schneider has been posted just a few posts upthread.

I am with you I still have a different POI , but this is unnerving all these arrests that could fit , all this slightly red hair and matching body type , and obviously people thought is a safe enough place to let your kids roam , its like no place is truly safe , rural America is in a meth disaster and it causes a lot of sexual assaults its a result of that drug it literally makes them want to stop at nothing so I'm not sure which way this case will go there are way to many possibilities , Ive literally NEVER seen almost a whole town of men that could be suspect, I know there are good people there but this is just jaw dropping for sure!

My gut feeling is, not him, but my gut feeling was wrong many times. )))

About meth. It is economy. When jobs leave the area, hopelessness and loss of self-esteem walk in, and next, come booze and drugs.

Homemade meth is something else, though. I read about the drug, it has a long history. Today, I was told, enthusiasts that belong in Berkeley chemical department but prefer to make $$ the old way, take a mesh, spray it with RAID, and the stuff flowing down serves as the material for meth.

Have you ever sprayed RAID on a cockroach? Homebred meth totally destroys the nervous system.

RSBM

All Delphi and Flora parents and relations would be aware of this school schedule so a lot of people would know kids would be on the trails that day IMO. Put this together with someone not at work themselves that day that also fits the description and it seems unbelievable that this is still unsolved.

He might have been at work but took some time off. Or worked in the evening. Or is a student. Or pretended to have a hangover (I don’t think the guy is a meth user, but booze is possible - JMO).

In my area, lots of people work in Uber or Uber eats. Here is your lack of time accountability.

My gut feeling is, not him, but my gut feeling was wrong many times. )))

About meth. It is economy. When jobs leave the area, hopelessness and loss of self-esteem walk in, and next, come booze and drugs.

Homemade meth is something else, though. I read about the drug, it has a long history. Today, I was told, enthusiasts that belong in Berkeley chemical department but prefer to make $$ the old way, take a mesh, spray it with RAID, and the stuff flowing down serves as the material for meth.

Have you ever sprayed RAID on a cockroach? Homebred meth totally destroys the nervous system.
How utterly horrifying to think people are doing this to themselves. I understand how life can "get you down" at times, been there, but what hope does one have to regain one's life once given over to such devices that destroy the very life energy one needs to pull oneself up to rebuild that which has been lost? I just will never understand going that route.

Although I have a very different #1 POI, the arrestee today could really be BG. Sex assault on a 13 yo girl? LE saying they were on to something early on when the property his family owns was searched. They had to have pretty good probably cause to get a warrant to search that house/property. It could be they found a way to arrest him on molestation charges in order to ALSO get more info
If LE was on to something early in the investigation, they obviously did not pursue it and went with the sketch released. IMO, the April PC was in part an acknowledgment of this mistake. Now, what could have caused LE to disregard this "something" and take the direction they did. My opinion is that someone local with incredible believeability stepped in and turned the early investigation in another ditection. Now, did this "someone" do it intentionally or unintentionally? Delphi has two dead teen girls, video and audio of the killer, and some witnesses who probably saw the killer. What caused the investigation to follow the path it did? I still believe that LE knows the killer.
I messed this reply up and don't know how to fix it. It is supposed to be a reply but somehow ended up as part of the post I was replying to. I apologize..

My thought for tonight. The LE has a good idea about the perpetrator, but the alibi provided for him is going to stand in the court because there is no witness to disprove it. Moreover, the person providing the alibi is not going to renounce the original statement. Also, there is a risk of another person eventually taking the blame to save the perp’s hide. And it won’t be fair.

So it might be a stalemate for many years. No one moves away from Delphi, no one is arrested, the LE knows, the relatives know, some Delphians know, others don’t want to believe.

One wonders if extreme cold shoulder by the community could do something? “Don’t give them light”, as the ancients would say, avoid them.

Another thought:

My hope is, that the perp’s DNA exists, but i think it is mitochondrial. Meaning, potentially shared by anyone on the perp’s direct maternal line. (It could eliminate one of two potential POI’s, though). But it is not the material for the court.

Parabon’s job could be more lengthy or costly in this case. However, there are situations when many women in the direct maternal line died without leaving offsprings, or when currently existing maternal relatives are predominantly girls.

Then the job would be to trace that maternal line and then, for the police, to do the exact opposite of what they usually do. Meaning, check and hopefully, confirm the alibi of the perp’s direct maternal male relatives. Rule them out. Place far from Monon bridge on that day. It might not be that difficult as the place was, indeed, abandoned.

(It could work with a reasonably uncommon mitochondrial haplotype. Something tells me it is the case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine