Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I have. And did the allegations not come after the fact of being a POI with Williams abduction? And then what happened? Apart from what I said earlier. Nothing!

Actually, the allegations came in 1987. He was not tried then due to the young ages of the victims. The DPP then decided to try him on the historical charges many years later.

Having said that. I don't intend to debate this topic over and over. I have said my piece in previous pages. :)

Long time member only comment when I get time to catch up. I think the walkthrough of MS & BS
Was released for a good reason.
I think I heard on the podcast ? I can’t recall which one, maybe Lia? That no one could 100 percent confirm that either one was there. Which I tend to agree with. I think the suspension of the inquest relates to this couple. I like to think something has been going on behind the scenes all this time. I am still hopefully that there will be an arrest sometime soon.
I know highly unlikely. But In an ideal world GJ will come back & make the arrest. He deserves it after all his hard work. I think GJ knows who is responsible & has for a long time. It’s a shame police politics got in the way of him doing his job.
Or did they ? ..... I’m still watching this space with anticipation.

These events have changed his livelihood though. A tarnished name and loss of wages from that day forward and no doubt forever. And let’s not forget the BS and MS also had children in their care. The children nor BS and MS deserved to have their lives opened up and ripped apart, no longer entitled to care for their loved ones and the children no longer in their familiar routine with trusted caregivers. As far as I am concerned BS and MS are in a similar situation to the foster family in the sense that their life has been thrown upside down and they no longer have care of the children that w re in their care.
A foster situation is supposed to be for the benefit of the children. If people experience injury when the children are removed, it suggests they may have been doing it for the wrong reasons. (I don't know whether the Speddings in fact feel injured by that.)

No
Actually, the allegations came in 1987. He was not tried then due to the young ages of the victims. The DPP then decided to try him on the historical charges many years later.

Having said that. I don't intend to debate this topic over and over. I have said my piece in previous pages. :)
worries.

SA I think they just ran out of time ( even thou we still had 30 mins left that day that could have used :rolleyes:) , coroner told him he will have to come back again at a future date ( he does not look well so I hope he's still available in march 2020 )

Searches were done that week we were in Taree & so I assume from evidence heard in closed court the week before??

Thanks, dr. Maybe Mr Owen needed an early break from testifying that day, if he could be quite ill.

No

worries.
No idea why that commented the way it did sorry.
A foster situation is supposed to be for the benefit of the children. If people experience injury when the children are removed, it suggests they may have been doing it for the wrong reasons. (I don't know whether the Speddings in fact feel injured by that.)
these were grand children right?

Reactions: JLZ
Long time member only comment when I get time to catch up. I think the walkthrough of MS & BS
Was released for a good reason.
I think I heard on the podcast ? I can’t recall which one, maybe Lia? That no one could 100 percent confirm that either one was there. Which I tend to agree with. I think the suspension of the inquest relates to this couple. I like to think something has been going on behind the scenes all this time. I am still hopefully that there will be an arrest sometime soon.
I know highly unlikely. But In an ideal world GJ will come back & make the arrest. He deserves it after all his hard work. I think GJ knows who is responsible & has for a long time. It’s a shame police politics got in the way of him doing his job.
Or did they ? ..... I’m still watching this space with anticipation.
I agree and I asked the question earlier, why was it released now ?

These events have changed his livelihood though. A tarnished name and loss of wages from that day forward and no doubt forever. And let’s not forget the BS and MS also had children in their care. The children nor BS and MS deserved to have their lives opened up and ripped apart, no longer entitled to care for their loved ones and the children no longer in their familiar routine with trusted caregivers. As far as I am concerned BS and MS are in a similar situation to the foster family in the sense that their life has been thrown upside down and they no longer have care of the children that w re in their care.

With DOCs... Queensland.... I know that foster children are removed from care if there are any investigations of paedophile activity with the foster carers until that investigation is complete.... (if innocent.. care can resume...)
Or sometimes while the investigation is proceeding the alleged person can move out of the home ... instead of moving the children...

In this case I am assuming the children, did suffer as they probably would have been removed rather abruptly.....

I Wonder if MS may have been on pain medication during that time? She looked a bit out of it...She only had surgery a few months earlier...It would definitely make it harder to clarify what day was what. ??
Obviously BS has to act outraged of becoming a poi ( even though you can see why )
Is this the reason for suing..?
keep MS convinced he was there that day and Hold up the charade ? Otherwise his alibi falls apart.

Last edited:
I still live in hope that Jubes will come back to the job.

I know this is probably an outrageous theory.... but I have wondered if Jubes is still actually on the case??? And there has been an elaborate plan by the NSW Police to make it appear he has resigned.... for some strategic reason ... and they have used the media to make it look real....
Probably wishful thinking... I know....

I know this is probably an outrageous theory.... but I have wondered if Jubes is still actually on the case??? And there has been an elaborate plan by the NSW Police to make it appear he has resigned.... for some strategic reason ... and they have used the media to make it look real....

Yes, I think it is wishful thinking ... but I have had similar thoughts of this being one huge, outrageous sting operation. :D

I too have wondered this.

I tend to think MS may have been on pain medication during that time? She looked a bit out of it...She only had surgery a few months earlier...makes me wonder if she wouldn’t have a clue what day was what. ??
Obviously BS has to act outraged of becoming a poi ( even though you can see why )
Is this the reason for suing..?
keep MS convinced he was there that day and Hold up the charade ? Otherwise his alibi falls apart.

4 months after her knee reconstruction, I don't think she would still be on any pain medication that would effect her in anyway IMO

Margaret was never going to turn against her Bill IMO , they are thick as thieves, it was obvious to see & she would stand by him no matter the circumstances IMO................

S
4 months after her knee reconstruction, I don't think she would still be on any pain medication that would effect her in anyway IMO

Margaret was never going to turn against her Bill IMO , they are thick as thieves, it was obvious to see & she would stand by him no matter the circumstances IMO................
She did say she was in a lot of pain that day. Funny she remembered that.. but couldn’t remember much else.

Im over the media headlines saying things like big twist in this case etc all based on MS saying BS was at assembly that day, it’s not a new twist, it’s what they have both claimed all along, just cause she says it does not mean it’s correct.

S

She did say she was in a lot of pain that day. Funny she remembered that.. but couldn’t remember much else.

Didn't Det King point out to her that she was probably in pain and was asking her about what seating was more appropriate. How she handle the steps, did she have an aide. That is when she said she needed to sit down soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member