NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Epstein's close confidant and one-time girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell could soon be facing charges, as the net closes on the late sex predator's alleged co-conspirators.

Maxwell, 57, has been accused in lawsuits of procuring underage girls for Epstein and managing the complex logistics of his perverse crimes - allegations which she denies.

Following Epstein's death behind bars earlier this month in what was ruled a suicide, Attorney General Bill Barr vowed to continue the sex-trafficking case against 'any co-conspirators.'

Now, federal authorities are weighing charges against Epstein's inner circle, including charges of sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy, two sources with knowledge of the matter told the New York Times.

Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madame Ghislaine Maxwell could be first to face charges | Daily Mail Online

I am convinced the Cheshire cat wins in this case. I swear sometimes I want to pack up and split, this country has gotten so corrupt, I just do not know where to go, France maybe?

Don't go. Stay and fight the corruption. That's what I'm going to do no matter what it takes. This is our country too.

The one photo with the weird eyes of Andrew. His eyes look like those of Adam Lanza. What would cause that as they are not that way in other pictures.

Melania looks drugged in the one picture

The only possible innocent explanation I can come up with is he opened his eyes wide and held them that way to make sure they weren't closed until after the photo was taken so as not to have closed eyes in the photo.

I have to do that myself because somehow I always seem to manage to have my eyes closed in pictures. There's a long-ago picture on my mantel of Mr. Izzy and me in which he is doing that also so his eyes look unnaturally large.

I'm not saying that's what happened; I'm just saying that's the only innocent explanation I can come up with.

She holds dual citizenship, and as an Israeli, she is not subject to extradition to the US

why is that???

I don't know, but if true, it is outrageous. Especially when one considers the amount of aid the United States provides to Israel.

Time to stop the money. If Israel doesn't respect laws in the United States, and refuses to extradite criminals...

I don't know, but if true, it is outrageous. Especially when one considers the amount of aid the United States provides to Israel.

Time to stop the money. If Israel doesn't respect laws in the United States, and refuses to extradite criminals...

I think it makes total sense. Epstein had compromising material on more than enough people, as one can guess. Maxwell, as the procuress of the girls, knew basically everything about Epstein’s sexual activities. As long as she is in Israel, probably protected, her secrets are safe. They will die with her.
Now if she is brought back to the trial, we are facing the scandals that we truly don’t need.

The rest, why Israel is involved...all intelligence agencies collect a lot of dirt, I assume, it is their job. They sift through such garbage bins. The good part is, such information ages very quickly.

I would have no clue what old man Maxwell did or did not do for Israel but after he died I heard Ghislaine was with Epstein and a complete mess. It was suggested by a friend of his that it was perfect timing for him to groom her to be his recruiter in his acts of evil so from all I have read as far as I can see she did nothing but that and party. I don't see what she could have done for Israel, she was too busy having sex if the papers are correct.

Last edited:
The only possible innocent explanation I can come up with is he opened his eyes wide and held them that way to make sure they weren't closed until after the photo was taken so as not to have closed eyes in the photo.

I have to do that myself because somehow I always seem to manage to have my eyes closed in pictures. There's a long-ago picture on my mantel of Mr. Izzy and me in which he is doing that also so his eyes look unnaturally large.

I'm not saying that's what happened; I'm just saying that's the only innocent explanation I can come up with.

Fun look at sanpaku eyes.

DO YOU HAVE Sanpaku Eyes?? IF SO, YOU ARE A DRUG addict or PSYCHOPATH! AGREE?

Does anyone really think Ghislaine will be prosecuted and jailed? I wonder if she was still in touch with Epstein up until recently. It is amazing how she has managed to hide away and not be seen. How is she living perhaps she was given a lot of money by Epstein or inherited from her parents? She will need a lot of money for her defence if she does get prosecuted.

How is she living perhaps she was given a lot of money by Epstein or inherited from her parents?

From what I have read previously she is "scraping" by on 80 K a year left to her in trust by her father. Somehow she managed to sell a townhouse titled in her name for 15 Million in 2016. I wouldn't be surprised to hear she has an equal portfolio in "blackmail money" as I do believe that was JE forte. MOO

Last edited:
My Night With Epstein Pal Jean-Luc Brunel and His Terrified Models

It was 1993 or 1994 when I first encountered Jean-Luc Brunel, the controversial French modeling agent, at a then-trendy South Beach restaurant called The Strand in Miami.

I don’t remember why I was in the nightclub Les Bains Douches that evening, but what happened there and afterward is a crystal-clear memory.

Michael Gross

Published 08.29.19 8:45PM ET

The one photo with the weird eyes of Andrew. His eyes look like those of Adam Lanza. What would cause that as they are not that way in other pictures.

Melania looks drugged in the one picture

I agree with you, Human, on both observations.

Doesn't it also appear in that one photo that Maxwell is looking directly at Melania? I can't help but wonder what Maxwell might have been thinking. Who knows, but I find that particular photo quite interesting. Both males are looking at the camera/photographer, while one female appears to be swooning (if so, who knows why) and the other female appears to be gazing directly at the *swooning* female.

Well I hope G.M. is shaking in her expensive boots as we speak, you know I was thinking about the sweet little deal JE was able to buy with all his ill-gotten gains and as a result that deal was with the local good ole boys club down in Florida, once the big boys up in New York got a hold of him it's no wonder he called it quits, even though murder to me is just as good a guess as suicide. I bet she has not had a good nights sleep in a month or so. I hope the feds do not let those victims down either, they deserve all the rewards the authorities can get them, it is long overdue

Well I hope G.M. is shaking in her expensive boots as we speak, you know I was thinking about the sweet little deal JE was able to buy with all his ill-gotten gains and as a result that deal was with the local good ole boys club down in Florida, once the big boys up in New York got a hold of him it's no wonder he called it quits, even though murder to me is just as good a guess as suicide. I bet she has not had a good nights sleep in a month or so. I hope the feds do not let those victims down either, they deserve all the rewards the authorities can get them, it is long overdue

I’m sorry to say I’ve lost faith in the justice system a little with this case. Hopefully I’m proven wrong and G.M is prosecuted.

I agree with you, Human, on both observations.

Doesn't it also appear in that one photo that Maxwell is looking directly at Melania? I can't help but wonder what Maxwell might have been thinking. Who knows, but I find that particular photo quite interesting. Both males are looking at the camera/photographer, while one female appears to be swooning (if so, who knows why) and the other female appears to be gazing directly at the *swooning* female.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...29cea2-8d92-11e6-bff0-d53f592f176e_story.html

Millionaire thought to have key information on Epstein scandal vanishes | Daily Mail Online
A millionaire model agency boss who is thought to have key information about the Jeffrey Epstein scandal 'has disappeared like a ghost without a trace'.

Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, has vanished as police seek to ask the Frenchman 'urgent' questions about the paedophile.

Investigators are making enquiries in Brazil, the US and Europe and French prosecutors are also pursuing claims relating to the financier, who died aged 66 before he could face the latest allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419