Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear your words Seabreeze and I’ve imagined the stomping of Jubes was a deliberate shift of focus from the perp to give a false sense of security with the hope there would be a mistake made.
We can hope there was a motive to this madness.
That would be amazing but I highly doubt it.

NoCookies | The Australian

This is a really old article ... from 2015... but quite extensive and takes the reader back to the beginning.... and I found it is a useful refresher...

One thing to note is that BS mate Col actually said in the interview, that “the Spedding’s had coffee AFTER the the assembly” ....????

Some interesting and insightful thoughts by Jubes...

Also lists the names of Detectives.... working long hours on the case... that have not yet been called to give evidence... ones that were there at the beginning ...

Enjoy reading if you find it useful to go back... if not just ignore... as I’m sure most of you have read it before...

This was posted by the Official Where's William page yesterday.

“A FLEETING MOMENT” - Episode 12 of the Where’s William Tyrrell? Podcast is live! Following the 2nd tranche of William’s inquest, Episode 12 delves into the last of the evidence presented at the inquest in 2019. It examines the significance of testimony given by a Kendall man claiming to have seen William being driven away in a speeding car by a woman. It also looks at testimony given by a former person of interest who visited William’s foster grandmother’s home in the days leading up to his disappearance. Listen to the Podcast here: https://play.acast.com/…/d7edb053-4c48-45bf-b558-75cd9ac358… For information about William, please visit William’s website: http://www.whereswilliam.org/
There is still a ONE MILLION DOLLAR reward for information that will lead police to William. Call Crime Stoppers NOW on 1800 333 000 and help bring William home. #MakeTheCall#OneMillionReasons #WheresWilliam #WheresWilliamTyrrell#BringWilliamHome #BringHimHome #NeverGiveUp#KeepHopeAlive #CrimeStoppers

The post is in reference to the podcast, however I don't believe the official page for William would describe Bill Spedding as a former person of interest if that wasn't the case IMO

This was posted by the Official Where's William page yesterday.

“A FLEETING MOMENT” - Episode 12 of the Where’s William Tyrrell? Podcast is live! Following the 2nd tranche of William’s inquest, Episode 12 delves into the last of the evidence presented at the inquest in 2019. It examines the significance of testimony given by a Kendall man claiming to have seen William being driven away in a speeding car by a woman. It also looks at testimony given by a former person of interest who visited William’s foster grandmother’s home in the days leading up to his disappearance. Listen to the Podcast here: https://play.acast.com/…/d7edb053-4c48-45bf-b558-75cd9ac358… For information about William, please visit William’s website: http://www.whereswilliam.org/
There is still a ONE MILLION DOLLAR reward for information that will lead police to William. Call Crime Stoppers NOW on 1800 333 000 and help bring William home. #MakeTheCall#OneMillionReasons #WheresWilliam #WheresWilliamTyrrell#BringWilliamHome #BringHimHome #NeverGiveUp#KeepHopeAlive #CrimeStoppers

The post is in reference to the podcast, however I don't believe the official page for William would describe Bill Spedding as a former person of interest if that wasn't the case IMO

Did any one else get the impression that this was last podcast in the Where’s William Podcast Series...?? Until there is another breakthrough or significant info released... ??

Lawyers for Bill Spedding, a NSW mid-north coast repairman and one-time person of interest in the disappearance of William Tyrrell, say they will sue NSW Police over his treatment and damage to his reputation.

Mr Spedding's lawyer Peter O'Brien on Friday confirmed to AAP legal action would be taken against police on the grounds of malicious prosecution, misfeasance in public office and collateral abuse of process.

The claim is set to be filed next week.

Spedding to sue NSW Police over treatment - 9News
How much financial poo will he be in if he loses?

Thank you for your help, SA! :)
I just was searching for nothing, as always. Could only find something in another forum, without MSM link. Of course I became engrossed in reading another page and another page and ....
Thanks to you, I now have Sunday free time .... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How much financial poo will he be in if he loses?

Pro bono, I imagine it will be settled out of court, he will pay all bills, including Medicare, travel, legals and he might be lucky to pocket $100,000.
Unless it is ruled the Govt. pay costs.

If he is innocent & wasn’t even there, it’s been a horrendous ride & I think he does deserve some compensation.

If you are compensated then any Govt. money like Medicare will be returned. That can be psychologists, medications and any assessments for proof of mental anguish due to the incident.
IMO.

Where will the court cases stop?

So many others names were dragged through the mud including FFC.

The filth who abducted William has ruined many lives.

Maybe they can all claim pain and damage through lawsuits against various entities/people/groups.
Jones, Bickford, Nichols, BM, BD, FM, FD, Jubes, Lambert, other police persons who have suffered the unreasonable stress of the investigation ......

This is a really old article ... from 2015... but quite extensive and takes the reader back to the beginning.... and I found it is a useful refresher...

One thing to note is that BS mate Col actually said in the interview, that “the Spedding’s had coffee AFTER the the assembly” ....????

Also lists the names of Detectives.... working long hours on the case... that have not yet been called to give evidence... ones that were there at the beginning ...

Enjoy reading if you find it useful to go back... if not just ignore... as I’m sure most of you have read it before...

Yes, it really is a well written article - offering many thoughts. We have referenced it here many times over the years. I believe the two journos who wrote it won a peer award for it, also.

i wonder if the absolute correct info will ever be correct,evrything about this case dosnt fit

@Freddo Frog
There's a song by Leonard Cohen called "Hallelujah" which was popularised by k.d. lang: the chorus would be good for a choir to sing because it's pretty simple. One of the witnesses at the inquest said the song brought her to tears (or something along those lines), and this k.d. lang song could do that - it's melancholy and stirring. I think if I heard a whole choir of children singing it I'd be bawling, put it that way.

...and Jeff Buckley. :)

Carry on from Slouths article..from rs (son) He says his father was due to go to William’s grandmother’s house on the day William disappeared, to fix her washing machine, but “he went to an award ceremony at the school, where one of the boys was getting an award, so he ended up GOING THERE (award ceremony) rather than going out on that day to William’s grandmother’s”. He says his father told him that he phoned the grandmother to say he would not be coming to fix the washing machine.....did he ph,i think he stated he rung and couldnt get fg....so he had planned to go in the morning..WHY if part wasnt there till the afternoon and 2nd part on Friday??.....ms did ask abt will from clairvoyant according to collin......All i can see is bs should be suing his family

Carry on from Slouths article..from rs (son) He says his father was due to go to William’s grandmother’s house on the day William disappeared, to fix her washing machine, but “he went to an award ceremony at the school, where one of the boys was getting an award, so he ended up GOING THERE (award ceremony) rather than going out on that day to William’s grandmother’s”. He says his father told him that he phoned the grandmother to say he would not be coming to fix the washing machine.....did he ph,i think he stated he rung and couldnt get fg....so he had planned to go in the morning..WHY if part wasnt there till the afternoon and 2nd part on Friday??.....ms did ask abt will from clairvoyant according to collin......All i can see is bs should be suing his family

BBM: I wonder when the FP are going to go after the trolls.

I imagine it will be very soon, if they are not doing it already, if they are aware - as Peter O'Brien would be - that the defamation laws are changing in March 2020.

William Tyrrell's Foster Parents Reveal Horrific Online Harassment

Last edited:
Truckie talks about the car and lady in here

Ray Hadley: Desperate search for missing boy

Wow this is the most detailed description I’ve come across so far about the lady and the black car. He mentions well-built and blonde, which is consistent with Mr Chapman’s evidence, but he says she had a black top and black shorts. What was it that concerned this truckie about the lady? I remember reading somewhere that she looked distressed, is that true?

Wow this is the most detailed description I’ve come across so far about the lady and the black car. He mentions well-built and blonde, which is consistent with Mr Chapman’s evidence, but he says she had a black top and black shorts. What was it that concerned this truckie about the lady? I remember reading somewhere that she looked distressed, is that true?

No, not distressed. 'Acting suspiciously' is the description he gave .....

.... he saw a car on the side of the road & "a large woman acting suspiciously"
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members