GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that's disgusting!

and as a script note... the couple of months before greatly contradict what he eventually did...impossible to make that transition thematically so it's going to be an untrue story. I can smell all sorts of creative license on this already - turning Shannan into a B and him in to some poor lost soul looking for love in the arms of NK.

wow that's disgusting!

and as a script note... the couple of months before greatly contradict what he eventually did...impossible to make that transition thematically so it's going to be an untrue story. I can smell all sorts of creative license on this already - turning Shannan into a B and him in to some poor lost soul looking for love in the arms of NK.

Oh yes. So sadly, he had to strangle his beautiful, pregnant wife and put his little precious daughters in vats of oil.

It’s just unbelievable to me how anyone could see his side.

I have so many names for him I couldn’t list them all. IMO :mad:

You might be a CW apologist/fangirl if (Part 3):
-You cast aspersions on investigators for doing their job and who are still more traumatized by his evil a year later than CW was later the same day he killed his family.
-Your approach to true crime consists of non sequiturs and insane conspiracy theories.
-You compare a CO family murder where the killer confessed to the Kennedy assassination.
-You think spray bottle video = power washer = reasonable doubt if CW had gone to trial.
-You bring up totally irrelevant 'facts' like blaming CW's wife for him not knowing how to start a campfire, when you are too stupid to realize it actually makes his father look bad.
-You claim you want justice for Bella and Cece when you are the biggest apologist for the man who murdered them.
-You are still posting multiple videos on a daily basis, regurgitating the same nonsense that has already been discredited many times before.

Foreclosure sale of the house has been changed again. According to Weld County Trustee website, the new date is 10/23/2019. I wonder what the delay is now.

So far, Velasquez said she hasn’t received any inquiries from potential buyers. She holds sales until a house is sold, and sometimes, houses sell within minutes, while others take longer. Foreclosure homes are routinely continued, she said. bbm

Christopher Watts' murder house in Frederick will go to auction in Weld County next month

Every drip of attention CW gets (from articles, groupies, statements from anonymous friends, a movie, etc.) will start to fade after this year or so. Of course there will still be reminders out there (on the anniversary of the murder, or if something happens to him). But at the end of the day—and he knows this or will learn this—he will die a little bit every day in prison until his end. No amount of attention or ‘I’ve found God’ statements will change that. He is done.

Love and strength to Shanann’s family and friends who are FREE, and who can live productive and fulfilling lives in SW’s and the children’s memory.

The lunatics don't want it to fade because they are angry that he was caught and convicted, and they think he was totally justified because they hate Shanann for their own twisted reasons.
They slander law enforcement, the DA, the media, Shanann's friends and family, and anyone who can follow basic logic.
They want to ignore his confession, along with any evidence that backs it up:
Colorado District Attorney: Chris Watts' recent murder confession mostly 'truthful, credible'
Rourke said some pieces of evidence match Watts' most recent confession, including footage from a neighbor's security camera that shows another shadow aside from Watts' by his truck when he was loading Shanann's body into the back seat.

In the video released by the Weld County District Attorney's Office, Watts is seen standing by his work truck when another shadow appears to be moving toward him, and Watts leans down to pick something up, likely one of the girls.

That video "would be consistent with his statements that the girls were alive when they left the house and walked out to the truck," Rourke said.
They even claim NA's call for the wellness check was part of some grand conspiracy.

I really hope all of these idiots move on soon so that Shanann's family and friends can grieve in peace.

Every drip of attention CW gets (from articles, groupies, statements from anonymous friends, a movie, etc.) will start to fade after this year or so. Of course there will still be reminders out there (on the anniversary of the murder, or if something happens to him). But at the end of the day—and he knows this or will learn this—he will die a little bit every day in prison until his end. No amount of attention or ‘I’ve found God’ statements will change that. He is done.

Love and strength to Shanann’s family and friends who are FREE, and who can live productive and fulfilling lives in SW’s and the children’s memory.

Remind me someone. Is there an address to send cards to the Rzucek (sp) family? TIA

I’m not surprised by this it was expected but profiting from the murder of a Mother and three children is despicable.

Please join me and voice your displeasure here: Lifetime

PEOPLE does say that it's a "working title."

Lifetime Announces Movie About Chris Watts 1 Year After He Murdered His Wife and 2 Daughters

Thank you PommyMommy. Is there an email or mailing address for lifetime we can use to complain?

Hasn’t Lifetime done more movies on murders?

There is nothing new about profiting from murder. 48 hours and I am sure others as well.

The lunatics don't want it to fade because they are angry that he was caught and convicted, and they think he was totally justified because they hate Shanann for their own twisted reasons.
They slander law enforcement, the DA, the media, Shanann's friends and family, and anyone who can follow basic logic.
They want to ignore his confession, along with any evidence that backs it up:
Colorado District Attorney: Chris Watts' recent murder confession mostly 'truthful, credible'
Rourke said some pieces of evidence match Watts' most recent confession, including footage from a neighbor's security camera that shows another shadow aside from Watts' by his truck when he was loading Shanann's body into the back seat.

In the video released by the Weld County District Attorney's Office, Watts is seen standing by his work truck when another shadow appears to be moving toward him, and Watts leans down to pick something up, likely one of the girls.

That video "would be consistent with his statements that the girls were alive when they left the house and walked out to the truck," Rourke said.
They even claim NA's call for the wellness check was part of some grand conspiracy.

I really hope all of these idiots move on soon so that Shanann's family and friends can grieve in peace.

Mea Culpa for not following this case TOO closely. I saw his confession and related videos. What I have not seen, through fault of my own, are these nut jobs who are defending him. Can anyone point me to a place where I can read/see this lunacy?

I’m not surprised by this it was expected but profiting from the murder of a Mother and three children is despicable.

No, Greg, I don't believe it's any more despicable than anything else on Lifetime or the ID channel, both of which I watch quite regularly. There is a great interest in "true crime", as evidenced here on these boards.

However, the manner in which these "shows" are presented does, IMO, make a difference. Does anyone KNOW how they are going to present this show, from what viewpoint, from which mindset? I'm totally in agreement of this murderer being in prison for the rest of his life, but I wouldn't be against a program exploring ALL sides of this case. I'm a very nosy person, one among many I'm sure. I'm interested in the way others view things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77