IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

I had never heard of these so I googled and they are legal in Indiana but not in some other states.

What strange weapons are legal in Indiana?

They are part of karate training these days, and karate was popular in Delphi in the 90es. There is a martial arts club in Delphi what is closed on Mondays.

Also, if anyone googles karate clubs, all major IN universities have them.

And the main thing - there is a duffel bag sold online with all ninja tools - maybe they come in backpacks, too? I mean, people don’t need anything illegal.

Last edited:
It's just north of RL's place, on C.R. 425.

-FD
Who would be able to navigate that bridge like a pro and know the surrounding property near where the girls were found and to make a swift exit before hundreds of people began to search for these babies? Sometimes the easiest answer is the most obvious. MOO

Who would be able to navigate that bridge like a pro and know the surrounding property near where the girls were found and to make a swift exit before hundreds of people began to search for these babies? Sometimes the easiest answer is the most obvious. MOO

Anyone who grew up in the vicinity

When is Mark J Sansifur's next court date?

Case Search - MyCase

10/16/2019
Pretrial Conference
Session:
10/16/2019 10:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Diener, Benjamin A.
11/18/2019
Jury Trial
Session:
11/18/2019 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Diener, Benjamin A.
Session:
11/19/2019 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Diener, Benjamin A.
Session:
11/20/2019 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Diener, Benjamin A.

Seems like a quick trial.

The point I am making is LE were maybe looking for a white truck and is why they towed RL truck. In reality they were needing the perps truck, also white. They towed the wrong truck. MOO
And they asked about a vehicle at the April presser - only if someone had seen one there. Most likely knew what vehicle it was. They needed a witness putting the vehicle (and BG) there at the time of the killings. If you go back and listen, they don’t want a zillion calls about a billion different vehicles - they want ONE call, the one witness that can put HIS truck there. MOO

I sure hope LE makes some kind of statement tomorrow concerning all this attention this guy is getting concerning Delphi. Probably wouldn’t be more than their usual “ we are aware...looking at possible connections as we do with everybody...blah, blah, blah”.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back