GUILTY IN - Skylea Carmack, 10, Gas City, Grant County, 31 Aug 2019 *stepmom arrested* *appeal filed 2022*

Maybe she had good reason to run away and maybe just maybe someone is waiting until they think it's safe to tell LE where she is. I so want this to be the case. Please be okay Skylea :(
I think any person she ran to would have contacted LE immediately if they had good intentions. I’m very concerned for Skylea

And I do believe this is probably unrelated.

When something like this happens, law enforcement begins by looking at a potential victim’s family.

Other crimes have a habit of being exposed under this increased scrutiny.

Any idea how far away dad's and mom's houses are from each other?

I don't like the timing of this "unrelated" arrest at all.

Last edited:
Any idea how far away dad and mom's houses are from each other?

I don't like the timing of this "unrelated" arrest at all.

I’m not sure of the address where she disappeared from.

The distance from Gas City (father and stepmother’s house) to Marion (where the stepfather lives), is about 6 miles.

I hope they are investigating who was coming and going with the Meth. I hate meth no good comes from it from my experience of cases here involving missing children. I’m not accusing anyone of anything I’m just making a general statement about meth.

I hope they are investigating who was coming and going with the Meth. I hate meth no good comes from it from my experience of cases here involving missing children. I’m not accusing anyone of anything I’m just making a general statement about meth.
One thing we have learned about cases where a parent is using meth----they have zero patience when it comes to dealing with their children. :(

My daughter is about to turn 10. Granted, her home circumstances are seemingly better than this little girl, but no way would she not be home by now if she ever ran away. She’d be hungry, bored or just plain missing home, me, Dad or even pesky little brother.

I’m so worried for this poor girl. Her role models don’t seem to be the best. The outcome isn’t seeming to point in the direction my heart would like.

I haven't yet read who provided the description of what she was wearing when she disappeared, the 4 o'clock time and the place the was last seen. Was it her step mother, her siblings or a stranger who happened to pass by?
I wonder if LE is as suspicious as I have become. There seems to be a lot of CYA going on. And this is MOO MOO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back