Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WPXI on Twitter
Missing Nalani Johnson: The FBI and State Police have a local park blocked off as the search for an abducted toddler continues. On 11 News at 5, @WPXIMelanie is live with the latest developments. https://on.wpxi.com/30UOUAD
EDkRpCJXYAE0A_a.jpg

4:31 PM - 3 Sep 2019

Ross Guidotti on Twitter
FBI agents and PSP setting up crime scene tape at Indiana County Park where search for missing 2 year began earlier this afternoon.
EDkNv8OWwAArxvz.jpg

4:14 PM - 3 Sep 2019

Ross Guidotti on Twitter
The search for missing 2 year old Nalani Johnson’s FBI and State police descend on Pine Ridge Park Burrell Twp Indiana County , search dogs , drone , UTV’s
EDkJmOxWsAkcsE1.jpg
EDkJmOlXkAY1yOE.jpg

3:56 PM - 3 Sep 2019

Last edited:
Horrible news. I don't think this is good news. Does anyone have figures as to how far this park is from where she originally abducted the child and/or the Sheetz? Wondering if the timeframe fits and would allow her time to dispose of the child in this park (geez, that was a truly terrible sentence to type).

Horrible news. I don't think this is good news. Does anyone have figures as to how far this park is from where she originally abducted the child and/or the Sheetz? Wondering if the timeframe fits and would allow her time to dispose of the child in this park (geez, that was a truly terrible sentence to type).
I was just looking that up too bouncing back and forth. Not an exact address (I was really hoping we’d see the map and times LE referenced to the press a few hours ago by now).... just a quick town to town is....

Attachments

• A88280FC-2799-48C9-A739-30CA1F2058CB.jpeg
    A88280FC-2799-48C9-A739-30CA1F2058CB.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 34
Timeframe fits. She travelled to this final destination then turned around. This is the farthest point, I would guess 45mins-1hr from 5pm.

Both KDKA and WPXI via tv opened their 5pm news with Nalini, but nothing we don’t already know here so far.
Nothing breaking as to results of current search going on.
ALL Search assets (atvs, drones, search dogs have left), but FBI remains on the scene, per KDKA via tv news at 5:03.
Ross Guidotti KDKA still on scene as reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member