TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if the witness saw her crying on the garage roof before 6:01 or after? Was Prisma on her phone at the time? The police have not mentioned the witness yet.

According to the interview he gave on Gray's channel, the guy from the 5:57 call thinks she called him by mistake. Apparently she thought she was speaking to her ex.

Oh! So the last call to out of state friend and the call to the phone registered to a deceased person are one and the same? I didn’t realize that. I was thinking the out of town friend call was after the other one. I think some of these details are starting to blend together in my brain. This is a very complicated and confusing case.
I need to go look at the times and duration of calls and what winter has told us...
I thought the same. Why are they wondering who the person is with the deceased person’s info if they know the contents of the call and that the person was out of state? I thought they knew who that person was. This really is a confusing case.

I thought the same. Why are they wondering who the person is with the deceased person’s info if they know the contents of the call and that the person was out of state? I thought they knew who that person was. This really is a confusing case.

Agree. I'm afraid that IF she was in the state of intoxication/state of mind that I personally believe she was, these calls are all red herrings that lead us to unproductive rabbit holes. I hate to put it this way, but she was drunk dialing. The only thing of significance is that she was on a mission to reach and find her ex - for whatever reason. And the other is that she presumably never left the immediate area of the Olympus. The focus should continue to be ensuring she is not still in that vicinity.

Does anyone know or has it been reported whether her gun was still in the vehicle? I'm going to assume it is, since in the video of her by the elevators it doesn't look like she is carrying it, but I can't recall if she had a purse or bag with her.

Agree. I'm afraid that IF she was in the state of intoxication/state of mind that I personally believe she was, these calls are all red herrings that lead us to unproductive rabbit holes. I hate to put it this way, but she was drunk dialing. The only thing of significance is that she was on a mission to reach and find her ex - for whatever reason. And the other is that she presumably never left the immediate area of the Olympus. The focus should continue to be ensuring she is not still in that vicinity.

Does anyone know or has it been reported whether her gun was still in the vehicle? I'm going to assume it is, since in the video of her by the elevators it doesn't look like she is carrying it, but I can't recall if she had a purse or bag with her.
I do believe it was reported that the gun was still in the Jeep. I’ll see if I can find it.

The events described of Prisma’s afternoon almost defy belief...it would almost be as unbelievable that she should encounter someone who harmed her or hid her...yet the events are so bizarre...who knows...I don’t even know what to think...

The family could have learned the content of the call and that the person had an alibi from the police. They wouldn't necessarily know the identity of the person, but the police would.

It was mentioned that the pistol was located in the her vehicle.
IMO: if she wanted to self harm, she would have used her weapon. I realize that most female suicides don’t involve weapons, but she was accustomed to them having served in the military.

This is what winter63 told us on May 23:
the second to last call told her mom that prisma called him needing help, she was confused, didn't feel right, something was not right with her, but this person was cleared to due being out of state
The second to last call was at 6:00 and the last one at 6:01 (unsuccessful call to her ex). So Prisma's mom talked to the person whom Prisma called for help.

the 7819 is the deceased person Flora, the last call is to her friend out of state, too much going on sorry if I confused you all,

The events described of Prisma’s afternoon almost defy belief...it would almost be as unbelievable that she should encounter someone who harmed her or hid her...yet the events are so bizarre...who knows...I don’t even know what to think...
I completely agree. I’m baffled and confused with nearly everything in this case. I don’t understand why the media doesn’t seem to be involved/interested. I don’t understand why there aren’t any updates or statements from LE. Has the family/friends made any statements/pleas for help recently? Maybe they have and I’ve missed it. It just seems like everyone is so quiet and I don’t understand why. MOO

It was mentioned that the pistol was located in the her vehicle.
IMO: if she wanted to self harm, she would have used her weapon. I realize that most female suicides don’t involve weapons, but she was accustomed to them having served in the military.

Ya know, I was thinking the same exact thing. However, I had to think about it hard and not saying she nor anyone else wouldn’t do it because I’m sure they’re plenty of cases that involve self harm in that way but for the life of me, I don’t think I could ever bring myself to self harm in that particular way. But I’ve also never been to a point in my life where I’ve been mentally sick and felt like rock bottom with no other option either. She was in the military correct? Did she serve anytime over seas? Sorry if this had been answered already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire