Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
With recent developments, there's so much racing through my head. I think I've turfed my POI to the curb, not that he wasn't capable and there are connections, lots of them, but he doesn't fit the PC. Someone else is a better "fit". Yet, my first despicable POI is about to be nailed with yet another murder, if by all accounts the family of the victim can be believed, and I feel they are credible. The murder took place a few weeks before my previous POI murdered someone else. It's been 5 plus months since the first murder that he has yet to be charged for (anxiously awaiting the day). It's only been 4 plus months since the April PC in this case, and DC said, "Be patient with us. Please, we are just beginning, we are just NOW beginning." (emphasis mine) It takes time to build a solid case, one that will lead to conviction. No second chances, gotta do it right the first time. They were onto something "early on" and "you made mistakes," and "we have a witness." Maybe that was the problem, they only have ONE witness that saw something that directly relates to BG. Also, possible conflicting or partial DNA. DNA that can be explained away by a good defence attorney. They need that "one" tip that will seal it for them. Maybe his alibi has come into question, someone no longer willing to cover for him? Just random thoughts.
ed:to make sense :)
Great post and makes sense . I also am just waiting for charges for this other one.
I feel he makes a great POI for L & A but I have a few others that fit the mold also.
I will sit and wait with the rest of us LOL

I am 88% sure that I know why THE SHACK was referenced in the PC. But I don't think I can post why on here. Let's just say it was related to someone's sermon shortly after the murders.
I went down that rabbit hole and still on the fence lol. Kind of got pushed to the bottom of my list lately, but reference is still on list.
This case drives me crazy lol

I think he mentioned The Shack because he literally did just watch the movie and it resonated with this case for him regarding the afterlife and how Abby and Libby are no longer in the state they were left here on Earth.

I really don’t think LE would talk about The Shack to taunt the perp in public. I don’t think they know exactly who the perp is and are giving little messages to him through a PC. If they know the perp, take him in for questioning! Grill him, connect evidence, do something. But hold a PC and tease him with hidden knowledge between him and LE? I don’t think so. Moo
Yes, and then then there's that -Per your first paragraph
ALSO, Kelsie had just mentioned the Shack in an interview just prior to that presser so there were 2 references pertaining to the "The Shack"

I have been following this case since day one. Many threads back (in the 50/60's) I posted my eerie feelings about my son's best friends Father. I clearly remember two days after the girls were found, laying in bed sick my son asks if I could drop him off to school because his friends dad couldn't because he wasn't back from outta town from a work conference. (Indiana)His parents an I would switch on an off every couple months taking the boys. At this time they are 10th graders. When Carter released the video my heart skipped a beat an I showed my husband. I said who does this look like to you? He said a typical 40's man walking a bridge. The next few months pass I noticed said Dad walking to get in his car. I couldn't take my eyes off of him he had on the same blue pullover windbreaker style coat, Dad jeans, he does have a small gait when he walks.
I know the family fairly well, our sons been friends many years. I'll call him KC.
He is a odd ball. 42 years old. Has no friends, in June of 2017 the wife invited us over one evening for a bonfire. KC sat in front of the fire an hardly spoke. My husband an I felt like we had to keep talking or you'd hear crickets! We roasted marshmallows. After about hour he abruptly excuses himself an goes inside. 40 mins later we are getting ready to leave an his younger son comes outside an says " Mom! Dad didn't have no bellyache! He took the laptop an hid in the bathroom!" Strange an rude. That night I asked my son what does KC do exactly for work? He explained hes some type of 'IT' guy that works on computers. Months would go by an my suspicions grew. My husband would say all the time how crazy of me to even think he could be responsible.
I said he's weird, he looks just like the man on the bridge, he has red hair, gait.
Here's a little eye opener recently back in July my family an I were on vacation. I was thinking of this case an than my neighbor.
I asked my son I know your buddy's Mom grew up here near us (Michigan) what about KC? He says, He grew up in Indiana. I almost my pants! When his buddy returned to the table I asked "Your Dad grew up in Indiana?! What made him come to Michigan? " He met my Mom on a Chat line in 99'. He's from Carroll, county. Maybe just coincidence but, I just cannot shake this. The only reason I haven't till this day called in a tip is because he was in the air force an also part of me feels like he possibly could not kill two girls. I believe the air force would have DNA on file. Secondly an lastly, he wears eye glasses. His son says he's only met his grandparents 3xs in his life. Weird. Just recently KC went back to see his Dad for a few days because he found out he had cancer. Hoping an praying this case gets solved very soon. Prayers an love to the families. ❤
Hello there @Owl4 ... Hope your summer has been a good one.
I hope you can tip this guy into the hotline. I always say that if something feels off, or your spidey senses are alert, don't ignore your instinct !! JMO
I am praying every day for justice for these 2 angels ♡

I believe if it was someone with criminal ties an arrest would have already been made. I believe it to be someone that LE has to be very careful of booking due to high profile within the surrounding communities. They have one shot. And they have to have a DA that believes in the case and their ability to prosecute.

David Temple would have never been brought to court unless a DA believed in the case and their ability to prosecute.

Last edited:
BBM - I’ve been thinking about this a lot. How rare is it actually? I can think of quite a few homicides where the perp was caught on camera. Ive also seen plenty of news reports showing video of burglars, home invaders and shoplifters too. The prevalence of cameras on businesses, homes, vehicles, and smart phones actually increases the odds of a criminal getting caught on camera. Might be rare in rural Indiana though.

Not trashing your post. Just thinking out loud and wondering about the “twist” comment.
Perhaps the vehicle that LE is seeking was caught on camera. I read somewhere that some people from the search were on a trail cam but not BG. I wish were I could point to where I read or listened to it but it may have been here. If in fact that were the case, the topic was how BG got in and out of there without being seen on the trail cam. I will look for a reference. MOO as well.

agreed I think this is the most likley
Agree as well. I also believe they are dealing with multiple DNA profiles. Who knows who was in contact with any clothing item the girls were wearing, if they brushed up against someone days or weeks prior, if someone else wore it, if they had innocent contact with touch DNA. I truly believe that the problem is not the lack of DNA moreover the many profiles that have not been ruled out. It’s that one tip that will solve this case. Just one tip. JMHO

I went down that rabbit hole and still on the fence lol. Kind of got pushed to the bottom of my list lately, but reference is still on list.
This case drives me crazy lol
Me as well. I just can’t get over the new request for this vehicle info tho. It doesn’t seem to fit that LE request. Maybe I’m wrong. Moo

I have been following this case since day one. Many threads back (in the 50/60's) I posted my eerie feelings about my son's best friends Father. I clearly remember two days after the girls were found, laying in bed sick my son asks if I could drop him off to school because his friends dad couldn't because he wasn't back from outta town from a work conference. (Indiana)His parents an I would switch on an off every couple months taking the boys. At this time they are 10th graders. When Carter released the video my heart skipped a beat an I showed my husband. I said who does this look like to you? He said a typical 40's man walking a bridge. The next few months pass I noticed said Dad walking to get in his car. I couldn't take my eyes off of him he had on the same blue pullover windbreaker style coat, Dad jeans, he does have a small gait when he walks.
I know the family fairly well, our sons been friends many years. I'll call him KC.
He is a odd ball. 42 years old. Has no friends, in June of 2017 the wife invited us over one evening for a bonfire. KC sat in front of the fire an hardly spoke. My husband an I felt like we had to keep talking or you'd hear crickets! We roasted marshmallows. After about hour he abruptly excuses himself an goes inside. 40 mins later we are getting ready to leave an his younger son comes outside an says " Mom! Dad didn't have no bellyache! He took the laptop an hid in the bathroom!" Strange an rude. That night I asked my son what does KC do exactly for work? He explained hes some type of 'IT' guy that works on computers. Months would go by an my suspicions grew. My husband would say all the time how crazy of me to even think he could be responsible.
I said he's weird, he looks just like the man on the bridge, he has red hair, gait.
Here's a little eye opener recently back in July my family an I were on vacation. I was thinking of this case an than my neighbor.
I asked my son I know your buddy's Mom grew up here near us (Michigan) what about KC? He says, He grew up in Indiana. I almost my pants! When his buddy returned to the table I asked "Your Dad grew up in Indiana?! What made him come to Michigan? " He met my Mom on a Chat line in 99'. He's from Carroll, county. Maybe just coincidence but, I just cannot shake this. The only reason I haven't till this day called in a tip is because he was in the air force an also part of me feels like he possibly could not kill two girls. I believe the air force would have DNA on file. Secondly an lastly, he wears eye glasses. His son says he's only met his grandparents 3xs in his life. Weird. Just recently KC went back to see his Dad for a few days because he found out he had cancer. Hoping an praying this case gets solved very soon. Prayers an love to the families. ❤
They’re “one tip” away from solving this case. Why are you holding back? Please tell this to LE. If it’s not him, they may be able to rule him in or out without him even knowing. Your story is so compelling. Please call it in. These families want justice. JMHO

Agree as well. I also believe they are dealing with multiple DNA profiles. Who knows who was in contact with any clothing item the girls were wearing, if they brushed up against someone days or weeks prior, if someone else wore it, if they had innocent contact with touch DNA. I truly believe that the problem is not the lack of DNA moreover the many profiles that have not been ruled out. It’s that one tip that will solve this case. Just one tip. JMHO

Exactly. It's an open air, outdoor scene. There is no doors, no weapon (I assume), no walls, no real hard surfaces that they could be sure were touched. If they find discarded items (i.e., a cigarette butt, a beer can), how could they be sure that it wasn't left there or thrown away the day before, or weeks before? Processing an outdoor forest/creek area must be completely different and really challenging. If BG touched a branch or leaf, which one? In this case only DNA on the girls bodies such as under the fingernails would be definitive - but if there was no SA or even a close up struggle, he may never have touched them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa