Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
case of a man accused of a murder that occurred 26 years ago remained unresolved yesterday after a jury could not reach a unanimous verdict ! Despite 21 hours deliberations over the past four days, the three men and nine women of the jury failed to agree on the guilt or otherwise of Frank Abbott, who had pleaded not guilty to the murder of 17-year-old Helen Mary Harrison in 1968. The three-week trial of Abbott, 53, who is the caretaker of a property near Taree, is believed to be the first to be held so long after the murder it concerned. Miss Harrison, who was a sales assistant at Miller's general store at Pitt Town, near Windsor, disappeared on March 16, 1968, while riding home on her bicycle. Her body was found in a shallow grave in bushland near East Kurrajong, north of Richmond. The Crown alleged during the trial that Abbott had admitted to three people that he had murdered the girl but that they had not told anyone until years later because Abbott had threatened them.

Thank you Slouth.

not always,some lady tried to sue their neighbor so they wouldnt cook meat as she was vegetarian

When I read that I realised we've truely lost the plot on so many levels - what an example of self-indulgent bratishness ...IMO ...

Anyway, nothing to do with William so I'll let it rest & say a prayer for real solutions.

This is some of FA's criminal History :mad:

Attachments

• frank abbott excel.PNG
    frank abbott excel.PNG
    440.3 KB · Views: 216
  • frank abbott excel # 2.PNG
    frank abbott excel # 2.PNG
    446.3 KB · Views: 190
  • frank abbott excel # 3.PNG
    frank abbott excel # 3.PNG
    213.7 KB · Views: 171
Surely this guy must have been on Jubelin’s radar, if not his you’d think he’d be on many of the locals list.
I’m surprised no one tried to claim the million dollar reward.

The young neighbours who complained to council he was a danger to the neighbourhood kids might be in line for the reward. They sound like they were hellbent ondoing something about him.

I feel so sick over the recent news regarding FA.
Last week the glimmer of hope that he could be alive with the possibility of a female being involved & now the snap back to reality that he could have been snatched by a filthy pedo & taken to a place like the recent search area.
We’ve all known for along time that this is how it was most likely going to end, but this is just horrible, that poor little boy, playing around his Nana’s house giggling & enjoying his little world one minute & grabbed by someone like FA the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288