Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Frank Abbott may well be the unnamed convicted pedo on the draft witness list - by my own process of elimination.

I also think that what Geoff Owen said about Abbott not fixing his rented caravan up very well (or words to that effect) may not be completely about Abbott's poor workmanship skills.

I truly wish that we had a verified insider local on this thread who could tell us - in an allowed way - what the locals may know about Abbott.

so much sudden talk of caravans..

Where was Frank Abbott's caravan located, in relation to the one the Lady that Mr Savage chatted with, lived in ?

Impressive eh JLZ.

CC found it first.... I just searched .... I’m not terribly good at finding stuff..,, compared to you lot...... (said with affection) ... but tried a few different ways to such like adding the word murder etc

I need to go and google Trove now cos I don’t even know what that is!!!! Ooops

I did say a couple of wks ago that more will come about FA. There was a closed court session, which I believe was the informant, search started and then Owen told he would have to come back to give more evidence. Also 4/5 bags of evidence taken during sawmill search and FA's place being raided. I didn't want to post too much until media had....last thing I want is info that's posted too early and they use that to get the scums off in court

Last edited:
Wow ... fabulous sleuthing everyone! Some really great finds there.
Sounds like we finally have a viable key POI in this crime.

Hoping and hoping that something distinguishable is forensically determined in the evidence from the searches.

The families need some concrete answers, and hopefully something and somewhere to sit and remember their dear little boy. The little boy who has captured so many hearts.

Last edited:
Just reading back over the last couple of pages reminds me why I miss WS so much....so.much talent!!!

Has anyone linked who set this man up in the caravan.....If it was given as accommodation on the previso he "fixed it up"...
Who owned the land that the caravan was on.

Mr Owen seemed to know the deal of how he came to be living in the caravan, so was there anymore questioning of how he knew this??

When the statement was answered: Nothing worth mentioning....... To the question have you worked on projects together?

I want to know if you both worked together??
How close was your relationship??

So sad.

This...

And the supposed sighting of William in a car on Laurel.

A receipt for who at Buzz...could have been Marg and someone else.
No confirmed sighting of POI at assembly.
POI handwritten diary entries.....well that's solid..NOT..

Sad....

Poor William.

I hope one day this mess will be sorted.

I believe FA is more than just a pedo....waiting patiently for media to spill the rest of his history....jaws are really going to drop....IMO

OMG - how much worse can it get!
I'm intrigued as to why we can't find anything about him.. Is he 'protected' for some reason ?
Who is he related to perhaps ?
In his 70's - wonder if long time resident of the area ?

The case must have dragged on as one article is 1991 and the other is 1994....

Seems his newer cases dragged on as well.

From what I could determine in drsleuth's linked criminal history, he has had 64 court appearances between July 2015 and Feb 2019. Six cases in all. Two running concurrently, three for avos against initials (likely children), and one other one.

IMO boiling down to three cases against children, with relevant AVOs taken out by police on behalf of those children.

Seems his newer cases dragged on as well.

From what I could determine in drsleuth's linked criminal history, he has had 64 court appearances between July 2015 and Feb 2019. Six cases in all. Two running concurrently, three for avos against initials (likely children), and one other one.

IMO boiling down to three cases against children, with relevant AVOs taken out by police on behalf of those children.

Sadly he got off on a few of the charges against a couple of kid's when it went to court

Sadly he got off on a few of the charges against a couple of kid's when it went to court

Yes, I can see there was only one sentencing.

Of interest is that the 3 court cases for (likely) children were all heard in Grafton and Port Macquarie and Sydney. Each of the cases being heard in all of those locations on different dates. I imagine he has lived in or close to each of those areas.

The AVOs were all heard in Port Macquarie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members