Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM- Well, I'm sure you all know by now (due to my previous postings) but I am obsessed with the cemetery angle.
You are correct that there is a nice little spot at the very back corner of the cemetery that butts up to RL's property. just a few yards from where the girls were found.
I parked there and I could not see the road from that back corner. I then walked up to the road and looked down and could not see my vehicle down there.
I took a lot of pics while I was there. The cemetery has bugged me from the very beginning and after going there, the feeling was even stronger. I may be way off but JMO.
I dont think you are off at all!

Hello there @Owl4 ... Hope your summer has been a good one.
I hope you can tip this guy into the hotline. I always say that if something feels off, or your spidey senses are alert, don't ignore your instinct !! JMO
I am praying every day for justice for these 2 angels ♡
I would also suggest if owl tips anonymously, that she/he also does not tell anyone other than their spouse that she/he has made the tip.

WHY was FBI so sparsely represented if at all at the April PC? Was it to encourage a nervous witness/alibi to be less intimidated in deciding to come forward? Or was the FBI somehow a part of LE having gone in the wrong direction (and now LE is re-directing based on clues from early on) ?

I'm still wondering about the FBI being on scene from the very start, that very night. How did that all come about and who was the agent who was visiting family in the area, therefore so quickly on hand to help out... does anyone have a link for that? Haven't heard much about it since.

I often wonder WHY LE went with OBG. WHO was such a compelling influence pushing that sketch months after? Did someone shelve (literally or figuratively) the NBG sketch? WHO would have the power/influence/or possibly even a hand in things, to be in a position to be able to do that, not arousing any suspicion in doing so?

So many questions? Wish I knew if LE is surveilling/tailing someone. I HOPE they are. Can't bear to think they are not closing in.

From above:

“Wish I knew if LE is surveilling/tailing someone. I HOPE they are.”

I would think that during the course of this investigation, especially due to its scope and the agencies involved, that they likely have tailed and perhaps are tailing (many) individuals. Anyone who may be on their radars for whatever reason, whether it be a due to a prior arrest, tip, etc., they would likely tail in order to find out everything they can about this person, such as where he goes day to day, who his affiliations may be, etc. Additionally, if they need Probable Cause to obtain a warrant, then perhaps they might tail the individual in order to retrieve a DNA sample, etc.

Last edited:
Things have slowed on here a bit, and locally we had another horrible murder of a toddler. Senseless.

Searching for some fresh perspective, I found this video of Abby with a collage of pictures from toddler to teen. Had never seen it before. Please take a few minutes to watch if you can. It was from an article marking her 14th birthday.

It doesn’t help with any clues. But, at least for me, it really helped bring me back as to why we have all been here so long.

Working together seeking justice for Libby and Abby.

I was just perusing the Nalani Johnson thread and noticed how different this arrested kidnapper looks in her (assumed) driver's license photo (or mug shot?) than in the surveillance photo, where she looks decades older than her age, which is 25. Just offering it as an example and something to think about when looking at the still photos and video of BG!

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/upload_2019-9-4_13-34-56-jpeg.202342/

WHY was FBI so sparsely represented if at all at the April PC? Was it to encourage a nervous witness/alibi to be less intimidated in deciding to come forward? Or was the FBI somehow a part of LE having gone in the wrong direction (and now LE is re-directing based on clues from early on) ?

I'm still wondering about the FBI being on scene from the very start, that very night. How did that all come about and who was the agent who was visiting family in the area, therefore so quickly on hand to help out... does anyone have a link for that? Haven't heard much about it since.

I often wonder WHY LE went with OBG. WHO was such a compelling influence pushing that sketch months after? Did someone shelve (literally or figuratively) the NBG sketch? WHO would have the power/influence/or possibly even a hand in things, to be in a position to be able to do that, not arousing any suspicion in doing so?

So many questions? Wish I knew if LE is surveilling/tailing someone. I HOPE they are. Can't bear to think they are not closing in.
i truly believe and it saddens me to say it the methods used were poor.
they had an eye witness sketch but once they recovered libbys phone images (poor as they were) from the naked eye the eye witness description looked nothing like the grainy phone images they now had of the killer.
a fbi composite was done 'guessing' the head of the phone image.

maybe they have been able to clean up the image as time has gone by and realise their guess work wasn't even close??

so....the eye witness description coming back into play.

moo

i truly believe and it saddens me to say it the methods used were poor.
they had an eye witness sketch but once they recovered libbys phone images (poor as they were) from the naked eye the eye witness description looked nothing like the grainy phone images they now had of the killer.
a fbi composite was done 'guessing' the head of the phone image.

maybe they have been able to clean up the image as time has gone by and realise their guess work wasn't even close??

so....the eye witness description coming back into play.

moo

Technology keeps advancing. Even if what LE obtained wasn’t high quality, in time - new methods may break it.

This recently solved case took 30 years! Photo enhancements on a SOCK.
Man arrested in cold-case killing 28 years later after new technology matches socks - CNN

Let’s hope this case is solved sooner of course.

Exclusive: Abby's grandpa talks about losing her

Heartbreaking article I am re-posting. There is a link in the article showing photos of Abby and one is the pic with her trying out the new softball glove her Grandfather bought her that weekend. I wonder if anyone recognises the hotel from the pic? I wondered if it was the Marriot in Lafayette just off I65?

ETA posting link to pics separately.

PHOTOS: Never shared images of Abby Williams

Thank you. Good that Abby had such a loving grandpa and the family, they are now keepers of her memory.

All I can say relating to the abandoned/broken down vehicle that was observed at a location near the crime scene on the same day as the bodies were found is: "When two separate events occur simultaneously pertaining to the same object of inquiry we must always pay strict attention." -David Lynch

I bet more than a few people are under surveillance remember LE said they had about a dozen POI they were looking at months ago.

All I can say relating to the abandoned/broken down vehicle that was observed at a location near the crime scene on the same day as the bodies were found is: "When two separate events occur simultaneously pertaining to the same object of inquiry we must always pay strict attention." -David Lynch

What two events are you thinking of?

What two events are you thinking of?
I understood it to mean the car at the cps building during the time of the murders. Imo. But I also understood the car was not there the day the girls were found, so unsure of what vehicle moonless is referring to on the day the girls were found.

Last edited:
Assuming the case has cooled a little—what if LE released all information except a couple key elements? Seems the number of people interested in this crime would devour such information and come up with more leads.

What if we started a thread to speak directly to the perpetrator? If he's lurking here or on Reddit (highly likely), maybe one of us can lay some reality on him.

Assuming the case has cooled a little—what if LE released all information except a couple key elements? Seems the number of people interested in this crime would devour such information and come up with more leads.

What if we started a thread to speak directly to the perpetrator? If he's lurking here or on Reddit (highly likely), maybe one of us can lay some reality on him.

(On Reddit or one of Facebooks - highly likely. Here, probably not. Too many women who are probably out of his age group. He wants to feel strong. Momma's talk is not really for him. JMO.)

But, if I were to talk to this person, I'd try not to antagonize nor anger him. He probably feels good about some portions of the murder, but does not feel good about the murder itself, even less so if he watched the interview with Abby's grandpa, this old guy who was raising a granddaughter, his only granddaughter.

Mr. Williams's life is so utterly devastated by the BG. I'd not talk about God, I'd say, watch that interview, BG. Grandparents adore their grandchildren, they invest into their future. For one moment of anger mixed with pleasure, you totally ruined the life of an older man, who you might respect and like. Who now lives in the past. Because the future has stopped. He is not relishing the moment you are arrested. He is constantly mourning his slain grandchild.

You wanted to triumph over two young women. Instead, you ruined the lives of many older people around them. Does it feel good?

(Your idea is very interesting, @Mike Britton).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member