Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

I want “conspiracy to commit murder,” at a minimum.

Unless she gave a fourth interview, she’s still lying and minimizing.

I don’t for a second believe they sat down and had lunch, and didn’t discuss what he had just done, and what they still had to do.

And that’s only one thing I don’t believe.
MT brought the garbage bags to 80 MS per arrest warrant.

Last edited:
I would imagine now that he has seen the evidence they have, right here in black, white and colors pictures; he may want to try and skip out. My guess, if he tries LE will be on him like stink on s%#?!. They are probably watching him 24/7. Let him try to leave, I would love to see a car chase; where the cops ram him, run him off the road, drag him out of the Kia and slam his face into the asphalt...while yanking his arms behind his back and slapping the cuffs on him. Jmo:mad:
And pull him up off the ground by his ears!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know many of us have felt somewhat discouraged the past several weeks with the NP show and no new information and no new charges. And then BAM! I mean today’s AW was stunning just incredible amount of evidence out together (all types of evidence) FOR a tampering/hindering the prosecution charge. I mean don’t do that at home boys and girls. That’s a felony and it is bad bad bad and you can be sentenced to the slammer. But it’s not even in the same league or ball park as murder! Not even close and if LE and the prosecution have this kind of evidence for tampering just imagine what the AW for murder is going to look like. Just imagine. Cuz you know FD, MT and their attorneys are imaging what that AW for murder is going to look like and have in it. Glad I’m not them. But then killing sweet wonderful mothers is not how I roll. JD will have her justice. I am so sorry her light was extinguished by such a low life. I am so sorry for her children and also for MT’s daughter who is also an innocent. One can only imagine what that poor child knows. Or saw or heard or lived through. Hopefully, MT’s daughter will be safe and away from MT permanently as JDs children are safe and will hopefully be permanently away from their father.

Just imagine what that dang AW for Murder will look like! I mean today’s was just for tampering. Wow! Just wow!

The psychiatrist who examined Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, concluded he is ‘confident and gregarious’

Rochlin said Tuesday that in the past two years, Dulos met 20 times with Dr. Steven Humphrey, a court-appointed psychologist, and then 14 times with Dr. Herman, a court-appointed physician tasked with recommending a child custody arrangement to the court. The court has sealed that report although attorneys have indicated in court it is favorable to Dulos.

Humphrey concluded that Dulos displayed none of the 11 factors doctors look for when diagnosing if someone is a psychopath, including whether they are paranoid, antisocial, depressed or schizophrenic.

Perhaps Dr. Humphrey & Dr. Herman will want to amend their conclusion now about F not a psychopath D.

I don’t see it happening.

They don’t need a body for a conviction, and Connecticut doesn’t have the death penalty.

I don’t see the prosecution offering a deal for the body, unless the family is ok with it.

I don’t think he’d give up the body regardless.

I think that he thinks, he can beat this. He’s wrong of course.
That would speak to his arrogance IMO - what the devil are they waiting for ?

Also @afitzy being totally right about the gaps in the AW! Just imagine when we see the AW for murder. One page cuts off entirely describing the movement of a vehicle on 5/24.

It is clear that MT is cooperating somewhat with LE and likely has her deal in place. No matter what though she has no reason to hold her head up high. I hope she has to serve jail time. But whether she does or does not serve I hope she is shunned everywhere she goes and is never allowed to see her daughter again. I hope she winds up on skid row honestly (because that’s where she deserves to be).

As for Fotis, may he rot in hell. This was so planned y’all! We all gotthat right. We got it right that he would have an outline or spreadsheet. He did. We got it right that he needed someone to frame (PG the ex-employee) and that the Tacoma was driven by FD to NC in the early morning hours. We got it right that the Tacoma and FD were waiting for JDs rented black SUV to drive to the school to drop off the kiddos. So sad! We got it right he was lying in wait for her. We got it right that she never left that garage alive. We don’t yet have all the information regarding her black SUV being dumped on Lapham Road or the sequence in total of the movements of the Tacoma after the crime/murder in the garage. I feel very confident we will all learn these details!

I know I last posted a few weeks ago but I have always maintained that there were a staggering number of tips and video to go through and that it would have to be a chronological masterpiece but that it would take the NCPD and other authorities thousands and thousands of hours to put it together. I am so impressed with their hard work. So impressed! The prosecution has a cake walk ahead of him in terms of laying out the crime from A-Z. That’s important that there are cameras everywhere even though we all hate losing privacy. They have tons of footage and surveillance video. I mean from a freaking BUS! Wow just wow! Doorbell cameras! Can’t say enough that JDs death has not gone in vain and that these cops have really put together some solid information.

Also to Norm Pattis—Shut your yap! Zip it shut and then superglue it. MT CANNOT alibi or al-I-LIE for FDs whereabouts during critical hours on 5/24. Regardless of what she knew and when she knew WE KNOW she was not in NC that day because your know it all client didn’t want her involved. He wanted her to alibi him. So MT is now a lying lover? You told us all she wasn’t there. We know she wasn’t there. The “handyman” was in the Raptor and you KNOW where the Raptor was and where it was caught on camera because WE all know police have footage of that and can account for HIS whereabouts. Imagine all these people conspiring together to take down poor old FD? Or is it possible that your client is just an OCD evil murderer? That seems more logical. But by all means keep pushing “Gone Girl” angle or the “anyone else but FD did it angle.” The best advice you can give your client is: “have fund in your commissary account so you can eat pork rinds and bacon cheddar cheese whiz AND get used to being without your kids (aka bargaining chips for future monies) and get used to not seeing your family visiting u in jail when they realize there is no more money.” They only waterskiing your client will be doing is hydroplaning in the shower trying to avoid amorous inmates. The only fun he will be having in a very short while is trying to accessorize his orange jumpsuit. Good thing it’s not his color. Enjoy cable and electricity while you can FD because lady Justice is coming for you and Mercy called in sick. I hope you can’t sleep at night and can’t find mental peace during the day. The walls are closing in on you and just like you gave JD no chance YOUR chances are over. Karma sure is a *****, ain’t it FD!
What a great post, LittleBitty! Thank you for the attention you've given this case and the humor you bring to something so tragic.

That’s what I’m sayin!

It’s inexplicable. I’d love to hear an interview with an attorney from the area, who can shed light on what the holdup might be.

My best guess is that they’re waiting on further lab results. I think if they didn’t have these other charges, they would have moved already.

Still don’t get it though.

I want “conspiracy to commit murder,” at a minimum.

Unless she gave a fourth interview, she’s still lying and minimizing.

I don’t for a second believe they sat down and had lunch, and didn’t discuss what he had just done, and what they still had to do.

And that’s only one thing I don’t believe.
Just went back to today's arrest warrant to get the precise date where it appeared that MT might have started to be a reluctant witness.

MT goes into Troop Headquarters August 13, 2019 at 12:50PM FOR HER 3rd interview and said HER PRIOR 2 INTERVIEWS HADN'T BEEN TRUTHFUL

JD missing date May 24, 2019

My my counting THIS IS 81 DAYS where MT did nothing to assist in the investigation into the disappearance and murder of JD. 81 days, just sit with that fact and let it stew around for awhile.

MOO

Does MT have any alibi witnesses for her whereabouts in the morning/early afternoon on May 24th? Is she saying she was home for that entire time? Did she make or receive any calls? LE must have her cell records.

Sorry if I have missed the obvious. It’s now 5am, here.

1. How do we know for sure that he killed her in her garage. Is it feasible that he attacked her, kidnapped her, put her sitting in the passenger seat, and then (sorry) torture her at 80 MS? Was it the volume of blood found in the garage/cars that indicated she didn’t make it out of the garage alive?

Could the clean-up witnessed by EE have been from an attack while she was still alive, rather than dismemberment?

2. Does Sturbridge get a mention in this AW?

1. No comment from LE about amt of blood loss at Welles. But the body was believed to be in the Suburban leaving Welles and then taken to Lapham and then supposedly placed in the Red Toyota truck. As FD seemed to be fixated on the Toyota seats based on his conversations with EE and MT reference to the Toyota passenger seat, it appears body was inside the Toyota and not in the back of the truck. There is a gap in the narrative I believe as the warrant picks up with MT and FD in 'clean up mode' at 80 MS. We have no idea from today's narrative if what happened at Welles was a kidnapping or murder but there was zero in the arrest warrant that I read that might lead me to believe that JD left Welles alive.

2. No mention of Sturbridge from LE in this arrest document other than reference to FD questioning EE about Sturbridge (where EE was working for the day) and whether he saw anything I believe.

MOO

That’s what I’m sayin!

It’s inexplicable. I’d love to hear an interview with an attorney from the area, who can shed light on what the holdup might be.

My best guess is that they’re waiting on further lab results. I think if they didn’t have these other charges, they would have moved already.

Still don’t get it though.
We don’t practice criminal law but I may ask around - I have a lot of LE / prosecutor friends from my Casey Anthony days - there’s got to be something we are missing IMO maybe they will give me an idea ?

Perhaps Dr. Humphrey & Dr. Herman will want to amend their conclusion now about F not a psychopath D.

I would be interested to know if there is any distant relation or friend of a friend of a friend between these two doctors and FD. Just something is off here. I don’t think we can sleuth the drs so I will not post anything, but I did find some interesting things about Humphrey.

With that, I new evaluation should take place.

I think it’s just they want their AW for murder to close all loops and be complete? I mean imagine what they have. They probably are like, “What about this image of the Raptor or Tacoma?” And another LE or such says, “Nah, let’s use this one instead. It’s better quality.” And someone else says, “Well what about this one instead it shows the dent on the driver’s side real good?” And someone says “wait this ones better because you can read the license plate.” I am sure it’s a process but they clearly have a lot and clearly want to put together their strongest case. But yeah I want that AW for murder to come out like right now ofcourse. He shouldn’t be allowed to be in a nice house with a phone and internet and cable and electricity. He should be lying on a crappy cot, shivering next to his crappy toilet.

I know there is no Death Penalty in CT, he has certainly earned the right to be on Death Row. He’s dangerous and honestly no one is safe. Not even MT or MTs Attorney. FD is still trying to control this like he is a conductor in an orchestra and his pathology/personality screams that he is a certifiable and valid threat. He’s a Drew Peterson type that is just more calm in front of cameras. He’s the exact type of person who would try to orchestrate a murder or murders from behind bars.

There are way too many bad people connected to FD and he needs to be isolated once in jail and limited to only seeing his attorney if possible. He’s very dangerous and I believe even though he’s extremely arrogant he is also a planner and I’d bet my coolest pair of shoes he has a spreadsheet for what happens when he gets charged for murder too. And what needs to be done.

I am just still gobsmacked by all the evidence in the tampering AW.

Oddly it seems that JD was in the passenger seat of the Tacoma and we have no info about what happened to the body. We do have more of the the trail that the Tacoma took: Merritt North, Rt 8 to Rt 84 and then nothing.

Will have to wait for the next arrest warrant as it will deal with the missing piece of the puzzle in the form of the body IMO. I can only imagine the challenges of putting together the CCTV for the last miles that the body travelled. Still processing the disclosed info that the Red Truck was at 80MS and that clean up was happening to the truck and supposedly to the 'house' per EE. This might point to the 'clean room' theory for 80MS. IDK? The arrest warrant jumps from I84 to MS house and that is a sizable gap in info for Pattisville to chew on and stew about IMO.

MOO
Just thinking of poor Jennifer dead; riding as a passenger...makes me cry. FO-*advertiser censored****** is beyond evil. Absolutely, the undeniably horrible and heartbreaking. I cry not for myself but for her family and especially for her five children. Heartbroken. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member