Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on her very recent cooperation, I assume they notified her of the additional charges and gave her the option to turn herself in instead of be brought in. Hopefully she'll sing even more now.

Since the website has been slow I re-read the arrest warrant - we had talked earlier about what the tampering charge might be related to - the final paragraph states it so clearly - 5/29 and the Tacoma Truck wash. They are in trouble - and now I wonder if MT will spill everything because she can't really play the innocent now IMO. I bet he told her where the body is too JMO

Looks like she is now eating again. Compare that picture to earlier ones of her. Either the stress had really gotten to her prior to her arrest or one of our arm chair sleuths was correct that she had a drug problem. As kirbyfamily pointed out, that area is known to be a place people can easily buy drugs. Maybe that is why FD knew where he was going to dump those bags.
@MattMcFarland3

Michelle Troconis, the girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, arrives at State Police Troop G in Bridgeport, one day after he is arrested on a new charge of tampering with evidence in the disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, back in May
@CT_STATE_POLICE
, in the most recent arrest warrant for #FotisDulos, say they interviewed his girlfriend, #MichelleTroconis, on Aug. 13 during which time she admitted that, during her two previous interviews, she lied. She’s just turned herself in on a re-arrest
@FOX61News
EDt-4n2XoAIXtlj.jpg

Last edited:
Since the website has been slow I re-read the arrest warrant - we had talked earlier about what the tampering charge might be related to - the final paragraph states it so clearly - 5/29 and the Tacoma Truck wash. They are in trouble - and now I wonder if MT will spill everything because she can't really play the innocent now IMO. I bet he told her where the body is too JMO
I am hoping MT tells the police where to find JD. I believe he told her.
My goodness, they sat together to write alibi scripts and memorize times and dates. She knows everything. I would think any deal would be based on finding JD. or MT goes away for many years too.

Since the website has been slow I re-read the arrest warrant - we had talked earlier about what the tampering charge might be related to - the final paragraph states it so clearly - 5/29 and the Tacoma Truck wash. They are in trouble - and now I wonder if MT will spill everything because she can't really play the innocent now IMO. I bet he told her where the body is too J
As I said before, based on the timing, I think the body was still in the truck when FD got back to Farmington. I originally thought MT wouldn't know where the body was, but based on the new AW, she may have been part of hiding/burying/whatever it.

@MarissaAlter

Norm Pattis just sent me this statement regarding Michelle Troconis’ new arrest.
“Our hearts go out to Ms Troconis. We are confident that she will, in the end, tell the truth at trial. The state is a terrifying enemy, but a clean conscience is a powerful ally.

First you have to have a heart.

She knows where JD is ... She just needs to come clean for her daughters sake . And quickly otherwise she might be silenced permanently. This is all coming to a head and it’s all about to blow up. FD’s smugness yesterday tells me he didn’t even read the AW . Now I bet he is in panic mode . I wonder if she will bond out again .... she needs to be in witness protection . As well as PG.

Does this mean her lawyer Bowman advised her to turn herself in, based on the AW he read yesterday?
That's what it sounds like.
Based on the incriminating information that connects her to the crime, I would think her lawyer would have advised her to turn herself in before LE had the chance to arrest her.
I'm not sure how that makes her look any better, it seems to me she had plenty of time to tell LE all that she knows. I guess she was waiting to see if they had any proof first. Imo

Last edited:
Does this mean her lawyer Bowman advised her to turn herself in, based on the AW he read yesterday?
No, these are new charges and let me speculate that these charges relate to the damning Alibi Scripts. Objective, unchallengeable proof of FD's extensive efforts to conceal his murder, with the able assistance of MT. Certainly, the two created a false document with the intention of hindering LE's investigation of Jennifer's death. Of course, it could also relate to detailing the Tacoma, etc.

NP's pathetic efforts to influence MT notwithstanding (love of FD's life or lying lover? Guess it depends on which way the wind is blowing), her window of opportunity to help herself is rapidly closing. If only for her poor child, NOW is the time for the truth from MT. All of it.

I believe she did, because she was helping FD “clean up”, and helped with EE’s truck subterfuge. When she deliberately took his keys, did she think she was just pranking him? No, she knew by the time EE showed up to get his truck at, I don’t know, 4:30 or so, that they were cleaning “the body of Jennifer”out of his truck.

One would have to imagine that FD was very overbearing/controlling with MT too. There is likely a very insecure side to her that was attracted to the almighty FD.
Imagine the narrative as those two were "cleaning up". MT - "Fotis my love, what did you do? FD - "Just do what I tell you...I keep a roof over your head!" I feel bad being excited about all this news, but perhaps JD will finally be put to rest.

I believe she did, because she was helping FD “clean up”, and helped with EE’s truck subterfuge. When she deliberately took his keys, did she think she was just pranking him? No, she knew by the time EE showed up to get his truck at, I don’t know, 4:30 or so, that they were cleaning “the body of Jennifer”out of his truck.
I agree that she knew. FD does not impress me as a guy who habitually does a lot of cleaning. That alone would be a tip-off plus the way he was lying about cleaning up coffee spilled. Seriously? All of these events, it would seem to me, would be out of character and raise red flags. That MT took off with the truck suggests that she was helping FD conceal anything he was concealing.

She knows where JD is ... She just needs to come clean for her daughters sake . And quickly otherwise she might be silenced permanently. This is all coming to a head and it’s all about to blow up. FD’s smugness yesterday tells me he didn’t even read the AW . Now I bet he is in panic mode . I wonder if she will bond out again .... she needs to be in witness protection . As well as PG.
You make a good point about her life being in danger. I wonder if she is fully aware and shouldn't her attorney be promoting witness protection for her?

No, these are new charges and let me speculate that these charges relate to the damning Alibi Scripts. Objective, unchallengeable proof of FD's extensive efforts to conceal his murder, with the able assistance of MT. Certainly, the two created a false document with the intention of hindering LE's investigation of Jennifer's death. Of course, it could also relate to detailing the Tacoma, etc.

NP's pathetic efforts to influence MT notwithstanding (love of FD's life or lying lover? Guess it depends on which way the wind is blowing), her window of opportunity to help herself is rapidly closing. If only for her poor child, NOW is the time for the truth from MT. All of it.

Wow, what an opportunity. To tell the truth and let justice be served. Do the right thing!

Looks like she is now eating again. Compare that picture to earlier ones of her. Either the stress had really gotten to her prior to her arrest or one of our arm chair sleuths was correct had she had a drug problem. As kirbyfamily pointed out, that area is known to be a place
I agree that she knew. FD does not impress me as a guy who habitually does a lot of cleaning. That alone would be a tip-off plus the way he was lying about cleaning up coffee spilled. Seriously? All of these events, it would seem to me, would be out of character and raise red flags. That MT took off with the truck suggests that she was helping FD conceal anything he

Based on her very recent cooperation, I assume they notified her of the additional charges and gave her the option to turn herself in instead of be brought in. Hopefully she'll sing even more now.
She is getting the benefit of her cooperation to date. It is common to extend such professional "courtesies" like voluntary surrender as a signal of expected continued cooperation. This is an unspoken practice in most places and is not anything untoward. If she fails to abide by the terms of the agreement-100% truthfulness and nothing less-all the professional courtesies in the world will not keep her out of prison. She better be listening to her well-experienced attorney. He is the only lawyer who has her best interests at heart. She better know FD will carry her to the gates of He** if she allows him to. Her choice. Her fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew