Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if when FD killed JD he assumed he would be the person called by the school to get the kids when Jennifer failed to show up for pick-up so already disposed of the body immediately after killing her to be ready to get the kids and then he knew he would be a suspect and be watched 24/7.
I also believe the fact that he was recently seen mountain biking in waveny in trails in the woods he was checking on where he put her or parts of her god bless her. Doing a drive by per se.
Moo moo

Absolutely, IMO he thought he would pick up those kids, PRONTO after JF "went missing" and he was going to get those kids; without a struggle and have them in his custody to this very day...While concurrent to irritating, harassing and terrorizing GF for money to provide for said kids. We know he has never provided them with a single thing..except his sperm.

I will ETA; not only was he going to get the kids, he was never supposed to 'get arrested' in the first place, so FD, his kids and MT and her child WOULD be living off Farber money, in Farber paid for houses, enjoying Farber paid for school tuitions, and Farber paid for luxury vehicles, and welp..JD 'just took off'....the arrests and not picking up his kids, IMO never entered his mind..

The gap in time between 10:25 and 11:12 a.m. on the morning of the 24th. According to LE there is a gap in time on the videos of the Tacoma. LE says it should have only taken FD about ten minutes to get from Point A to Point B on the video and are very interested in figuring out where he was for that unaccounted time.
Okay, I did the math. From JD's to Waveny to the NC rest area on the Merritt should've been 15 minutes.
10:25-10:35 - Drive to Waveny from Welles.
11:05-11:12 - Waveny to the rest area.

That's a full half an hour unaccounted for. He clearly moved the body from the Suburban to the Tacoma since JD's blood was in the Tacoma, but there's no way moving the body and ditching the Suburban took half an hour... So what are we missing? Even if it took ten minutes to accomplish that, that's 20 minutes unaccounted for still.

My sister lives in Darien and word on the street is that he frequently jogs there too!

MOO
I think he is checking to make sure the “burial site” is still covered. Why in the heck else would he jog someplace so far from his home!

He may be jogging in other places too so It does not look suspect that he is jogging in waveny or vice versa

I think he is checking to make sure the “burial site” is still covered. Why in the heck else would he jog someplace so far from his home!

He may be jogging in other places too so It does not look suspect that he is jogging in waveny or vice versa
OR he is trying to make LE think there's something important there and throwing them off.

I am local to NC - two towns over; when JD went missing, it had rained for weeks so by May 24th the greenery, woods was over abundant...and has stayed that way for the entire summer, but..VERY QUICKLY it will all disappear and be literally a brown, barren, empty wasteland during winter...which its already getting colder and my leaves are turning...if she is out there, unburied..something will turn up (sorry for the imagery also)..
Especially if he hand dug a shallow grave. He didn’t want to be seen carrying a shovel around. Remember too, he had bad poison ivy and what looked to me, like nail fungus.
And then there are the coyotes. :(

OR he is trying to make LE think there's something important there and throwing them off.
Especially if he hand dug a shallow grave. He didn’t want to be seen carrying a shovel around. Remember too, he had bad poison ivy and what looked to me, like nail fungus.
And then there are the coyotes. :(
he most likely had prepared her spot and burial place way before that day and then no one paid any attention to him

Okay, I did the math. From JD's to Waveny to the NC rest area on the Merritt should've been 15 minutes.

That's a full half an hour unaccounted for. He clearly moved the body from the Suburban to the Tacoma since JD's blood was in the Tacoma, but there's no way moving the body and ditching the Suburban took half an hour... So what are we missing? Even if it took ten minutes to accomplish that, that's 20 minutes unaccounted for still.
maybe he had to wait for no cars/people to be around before moving the body from the Suburban to the Tacoma? JMO

Quick drop of body behind the home on Sturbridge. Familiar.

MOO

The vehicle tags in question were from a 2007 Suburban that FO used to own. FO currently has a 2015 Suburban and Jennifer's is a 2017 Suburban. All 3 were black.

IMO, FO used the Altered Tags on EE's Red Truck to elude detection on his travels that Friday.

If FO had removed the altering tape and placed the plates back to where he stored them, they would never have been connected to Jennifer's disappearance.

FO left the altering tape on them, placed them in a FedEx box, and placed them in a drain in the middle of the Albany Road section of Hartford.

It was as if FO Wanted the plates to be found. Why?

IMO, to Set Up EE. Or, at least Point to EE in the event the plates were ever found.

IMO, there were so many other ways of disposing of them.

Since EE parks at 4JC each day/week then EE could have access to the plates, so it is not a far stretch that FO could have accused EE of taking them in the event they were found in Hartford.

IMO

One thing that supports that theory is that he put them where they would NOT be collected and destroyed.

Is it common for criminals to return to the scene of the crime?
Notice the verb tense...if he still believes her to be alive.

“I think she was an excellent mother. And I hope that she continues to be an excellent mother,” Fotis said.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/06/jennifer-dulos-estranged-husband-believes-shes-still-alive/
Yes you are right!! Sorry just posted same article below, but I think he used "was" and then corrected himself. OOPSIE. Great catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288