Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he used that
I studied the arrest warrant and put together a bit of a timeline which results in certain conclusions. I have a couple of questions:
7:57 Toyota Tacoma near Lapham road
8:05 JD arrives home
10:25 JD's suburban driving away. Later found near Lapham road.

Ok, so between 8:05 and 10:25, the deed was done and cleanup at Wells Branch. JD's body was in the suburban.

Somehow, he had to transfer her body and the cleanup supplies from the suburban to the Tacoma. It would seem he must have either a) drove the suburban to where the tacoma was parked, or parked the suburban and drove the tacoma to where the suburban was parked. He then had to transfer the body and bags.

He needed to clean up the tacoma but didn't need to do any special cleaning of the suburban. Does this mean he did a pretty good job of wrapping the body in the suburban, but the act of transferring the body to the tacoma caused blood to spill into the tacoma.

I would also assume blood got on him and blood would have gotten on the pavement either by the park or lapham road. I assume they looked. Maybe the blood didn't leak until later.

Then he drove to mountain spring road in Farmington at 12:22, and then at 1:30 he's at 4 Jefferson in Farmington. When he gets to Jefferson, he needs to clean the car, but presumably there's no body. Makes me think the body is someone near 80 Mountain Spring Road.

When they did the trash dump they drove a black ford F150. Which means the bags with the cleaning supplies from Wells Branch that he transferred to the Tacoma must have also been transferred to the F150 during the afternoon at 4 Jefferson.

I'm assuming MT would have noticed that but it's not in the warrant. I'd also assume that JD was not in pieces in those bags. Maybe, but I think it would be pretty difficult to do in an hour at Moutain Spring road. I guess it's also possible that she could have been quickly dumped anywhere between Lapham/Waverny/Mountain Spring Road/Jefferson. Given the timeline though, he wouldn't have had too much time to hide the body.

The fact that the body was in the Tacoma means it is no where near Waverny. And since the timeline for hiding is tight before he arrives at Mountain Spring road, the body must be either at Mountain Spring road, or between there and Jefferson.

It would be the middle of the day and he certainly wouldn't want to be seen dumping a body. So whereever it is, would have had to have some secluded access. Lot's of places near Mountain Spring but I'm sure that area was searched well. it would be kind of hard to hide a fresh grave. There's a couple of ponds off Talcott Notch Road. I wonder if they've been searched. There's also a river that runs along Waterville road. That looks like it has some secluded access too. Does anyone know if these have been searched?

I guess my conclusion is the body is somewhere in Farmington. Am I missing something?

Let's not forget that missing SUV mat. It either had transfer evidence on it or was used to transport her body and he kept it until the garbage dump. I would love to see someone come forward with that mat. Even now, it has a piece of the puzzle for LE.

OK: I have a few questions and curious as to your theories about these:

1) Why would the Project Manager look for his keys if he did not see his car at 4JX?

2) How did the Project Manager know to look at 80 MS? Or did he know? The times are not specified other than an approximate 4:30 arrival to "the office"

3) Who was moving Fotis' phone around?

4) What time do you think all of the key-stealing, vehicle shuttling, etc. occurred?

5) How do we square that with Fotis' phone being at 4JX at 4:17 (Project Manager expected at 4:30) and being at 80 MS at 5:20 with all of the activity in question 4 going on?

May 24th Time line for Toyota, Fotis' phone, Project Mngr, Michelle, and Fotis.

approx in italics

Unknown ? when there is a broad swath of possible times
unknown ????-a, ????-b, etc. when there is a sequence reported

? Phone left 4JX at some time this day, but the time is not indicated. Michelle stated it was left home by Fotis in AM
11:12 Travelling NB Rt. 15 @ NC RA
11:25 Travelling NB Rt. 15 @ Fairfield RA
11:40 Travelling NB Rt. 8 passing 12 Main Street Derby
12:00 Travelling EB I 84 near exit 25A
12:22 Entering DW 80 MS
1:37 Entered 80 MS
2:13 Texts Gum-ETA- 4JX?
2:13 Text from Gum-ETA- 4JX 4:30
3:38 Leaves 80 MS
4:17 at 4JX

4:30 Arrives 4JX
4:30 Notes no Fotis
4:30 Looks for Keys (why?)

????-a Arrives at 80 MS (why here?)
????-a Sees F&M "cleaning" in DW
????-a 80 MS- DW
????-a 80 MS- DW

????-b
seen @ 80 MS w/keys
????-b leaving 80 MS "shuttling"
????-b leaving 80 MS "shuttling"
????-b remaining 80 MS

????-c 80 MS no keys
????-c returned 80 MS demands keys
????-c (not seen)
????-c returned 80 MS pushes Raptor (Implies Raptor @80 MS)

????-d returns
????-d retrieves keys

5:20 at 80 MS (Not known how this fits in with ????-a to ????-d)

Last edited:
I can't remember the wording in the AW - Did he ask about Sturbridge or NC in general?
BBM: On Tuesday 05/28/19 Gumienny was present for a conversation which occurred at 4 Jefferson Crossing between himself, Dulos and Troconis. Dulos and Troconis were discussing their timeline to provide to investigators and Dulos asked Gumienny if he had called him during the morning of 05/24/19. Dulos asked Gumienny about his "activity" in New Canaan on 05/24/19, he asked if Gumienny had "seen anything" on that date, and he asked Gumienny what route he had driven as he returned from New Canaan to Farmington that afternoon.

Thoughts:

One reason the warrant might stop there is there was no more footage. The traffic cams on 84 don't record and there's no rest stops.

That being said, there's a couple state parks and reservoirs in the Plainville area that would've been on his way home, but I don't think he would've had enough time.

I'm still convinced JD is either in the ground behind one of his properties or in the nearby lakes/Farmington River/reservoirs.

I had to go to Avon yesterday and came back through Farmington, driving by 80 MS, 4JC, and 585 DC. Three things stood out to me:

First, at least two huge vacant building lots next to 80 MS had signs they were for sale by FORE Group. I know these additional properties have been mentioned here before, seeing/making note of them in person only added to my opinion of the secludedness of this area, it must have been the distance of at least 2+football fields before the next house was seen.

Second, I am kicking myself because I didn't see it until it was almost out of sight, I couldn't tell if it was on one of the FORE properties, and I should have turned around to take pictures *BUT* there was an old, dilapidated, dirty, what looked to be abandoned structure (maybe small barn/horse type building way in the back of the field, a considerable distance from the road, to the point I have never seen it before, behind one of the vacant properties next to 80 MS. I couldn't tell if it belonged to one of the FORE properties or maybe a different property with a different entrance but it gave me the creeps. If it is on a FORE property, very bad things could have been done here. It was so incognito that I sort of wondered if LE had missed it (which I feel they are doing a phenomenal job so most likely not).

Third, after driving by the dirt entrance for 585 DC and again seeing how completely overgrown, hidden, and invisible it is if you don't know to look for it, coupled with the fact it is just across the street from 4JC peaked my thoughts again. I have always believed 80 MS is where that stuff went down but 585 DC had me second guessing that for a few minutes.

Last edited:
I very much wonder about a choice to keep the body in NC and whether FD would risk driving from Welles to Sturbridge? It seems like it might just make sense to get on the Merritt and head back to 4Jx as quickly as possible.

The 2nd AW stops where it does at the intersection of Rt8 and Rt 84 for a reason.

But if I had to guess I would think that FD would put the body someplace where he was comfortable it wouldn't be found and where he could control access or perhaps even see people coming in/out.

@thekirbyfamily did a driveby along Deercliff Rd and it was clearer from her account how close all these FORE properties are to each other. I wonder if perhaps as FD was driving back from NC in the EE Red Truck whether he left the JD body in the garage at 585 Deercliff, until such time as he could dispose of it? This would have left him with all the clean up items and JD clothing that was later found to have been left on Albany.

585 Deercliff is roughly .7/mile from 4JX.

Google Maps

MOO
I don't remember details if/any LE searches at 585 Deercliff although I'm sure they must have checked there. If FD left the body there in the garage, one would imagine there would be blood, unless on a good waterproof tarp. If there was blood in the truck, anywhere the body was moved or sat for any length of time would likely have gotten blood on it.

I think the answer to where the body is will be connected to what/whether they found at 80MS. If FD had already disposed of the body on his way back to Farmington, such as in NC, there wouldn't be too much blood/cleanup at 80MS. He would just have the bags in the red truck, and the blood in the truck to clean up, which he did with towels, we know from the affidavit. So not as much blood.
If FD had her body still in the truck when he arrived at 80MS, there would be more blood in/around the house somewhere and/or signs of cleanup. And this would be consistent with MT and FD comment to EE in warrant, that they were "cleaning the house" at 80MS. If he buried her or did something with the body in the woods around 80MS, getting her there could leave her scent/blood on the ground leading away from garage/driveway, wherever he pulled up and unloaded. Even for a virile champion waterskiing guy like FD a bleeding 120lb body is unwieldy. LE had a lot of dogs searching the property there so perhaps they have an idea of whether they think the body ended up there, was carried or dragged there, in some way.

Remember that JD's bloody shirt and bra were found on Albany, so the question would be when those were removed. In the garage at Welles? Somewhere along the way before he disposed of the body? Inside the truck at a remote pullout somewhere before dumping in water, so as not to float? Or when he was doing something ghastly to the body, maybe in the house at 80MS, or in the woods around there? How much blood was on them? Were they cut in any way? A t-shirt would have to be slipped over the head and arms, which would be cumbersome and only done for a reason; but if some terrible thing was being done to the body then one would guess it would be cut to make it easier to remove, and that tools to do so would be handy. If the shirt was intact and thus removed by taking off over head, that would have a different connotation. There is also the possibility these clothing items were around in JDs home and grabbed to clean up, although grabbing a bra to clean up seems improbable. (I don't find bras to be the best cleaning rags, personally, but maybe I just haven't found the right ones). More info about the condition of the clothes that were found will be insightful.

IMO, I don't think he took the shirt/bra off at Welles, because then he'd have an unclothed body with him in the truck, why would he do that there? I also don't think he'd do that somewhere along the way, unless he had a nice private place set aside he'd already scoped out. An unclothed body would attract attention, and what would his reason be if he was disposing of the body? The fact that her clothes were removed make me think that he did that inside, likely inside 80MS where it was private, or possibly in a private outdoor space on the property.

This is all MOO, and I was wrong about FD taking the risk to transfer the body along the visible turnout on Lapham Rd, so maybe he is more brazen than I can believe, and he took the clothes off in a more public place.

CT State Police Spokeperson made a statement today about "alot more evidence":

Official: 'A lot more evidence' in Dulos case hasn't been presented yet | News |
wfsb.com

IMO absolutely facinating comment from State Police spokesperson about FD "...trying to pin this case on people of color as the Albany neighborhood of Hartford is almost exclusively hispanic and african american".

IMO also: Gloves are off from the State of CT LE and State's Atty Colangelo!

Also, the press found the moving company that Jennifer used to go from 4Jx to NY/NC and the mover said she asked them to wear plain casual clothes and that FD kicked them out multiple times from the property before she was able to get all her belongings.

MOO

Last edited:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-aeb5-33522048cd4d/5d716e9dc3b80.pdf.pdf

MT brought the bags to 80MT - she was handed a paper towel from the Tacoma clean up - I don't see how she can claim she did not know what was going on 5/24 and then accompanying him to the car wash on 5/29 (source of the new arrest warrant) seems to me she is an accessory after the fact IF she was not with him at all that morning. I'm not convinced he was alone that entire time. I've been considering the logistics of moving her body from her SUV to the Tacoma (still) and now I'm wondering if he didn't roll her up in a rug. If someone saw a rug being transferred from one vehicle to another, they may not think much of it. We do know he went into the house (DNA on the sink faucet) so if she had a throw rug somewhere, it is possible he took it. Just thinking out loud. and what arrogance to move a body in broad daylight JMO

Which brings us back to the rolled up mat from Jennifer's SUV. It would not be the first time a large car mat has been used to conceal and transport a body. I would like to know if missing mat is the large one from the rear of the SUV; those are large enough for the task. If it was one of the smaller mats, it was removed because FD knew it had evidence on it that he did not want discovered. Since FD left other significant evidence on Jennifer's vehicles though, IMO, the missing mat mat has special significance. I believe he used it to make it easier to conceal/ transport Jennifer's body. Does anyone know which mat was discarded?

Last edited:
I had to go to Avon yesterday and came back through Farmington, driving by 80 MS, 4JC, and 585 DC. Three things stood out to me:

First, at least two huge vacant building lots next to 80 MS had signs they were for sale by FORE Group. I know these additional properties for sale have been mentioned before, seeing/making note them in person only added to my opinion of the secludedness of this area, it must have been the distance of at least 2+football fields before the next house was seen.

Second, and I am kicking myself because I didn't see it until it was almost out of sight, I couldn't tell if it was on one of the FORE properties, and I should have turned around to take pictures *BUT* there was an old, dilapidated, dirty, what looked to be abandoned structure (maybe small barn/horse type building way in the back of the field, a considerable distance from the road, to the point I have never seen it before, behind one of the vacant properties next to 80 MS. I couldn't tell if it belonged to one of the FORE properties or maybe a different property with a different entrance but it gave me the creeps. If it is on a FORE property, very bad things could have been done here. It was so incognito that I sort of wondered if LE had missed it (which I feel they are doing a phenomenal job so probably not).

Third, after driving by the dirt entrance for 585 DC and again seeing how completely overgrown, hidden, and invisible it is if you don't know to look for it, coupled with the fact it is just across the street from 4JC peaked my thoughts again. I have always believed 80 MS is where that stuff went down but 585 DC had me second guessing that for a few minutes.[/

Oh how I wish I could be your passenger and investigate with you! Thank you so much for your intel!!!
MOO

We don't yet know if bus cams or other CCTV along the route from Waveny to Welles captured FD jogging as this wasn't included in the latest AW. My guess is that something exists along this route as at some point FD would have been on a road/street as I don't think in the time he had it could have all been in the woods.

Will have to look at the public school bus schedules for the 24th to see if it would be possible to estimate how many buses were out on the road at the time FD might have been jogging to Welles.

My guess is that the next AW we see will have physical confirmation of FD in the form of a picture in NC on the 24th somewhere.

The other issue is that JD cell phone is mentioned as travelling from Welles to Waveny. I would guess that LE has all the cell phone data from JD phone along with the GPS data from the JD Suburban to track the path. None of this info was shared in the latest AW.

We don't know when/if FD ditched the JD cellphone or if the phone shows it being activated/accessed or turned off. But the cell phone did the amazing task of showing the path from Welles to Waveny and this IMO is an incredible piece of evidence. Did FD not know where JD cell phone was? Or did the cell phone get lost in the Suburban in a scuffle or as part of the process of moving the body? All horrific thoughts but this cell phone is such an important part of the last portion IMO of what happened at Welles.

Could this phone also have provided a road map to LE of FD leaving NC, possibly traveling around NC and then returning to Farmington?

MOO
We have a state run bus system here in Connecticut called CT Transit that slowly snakes it's way through every town if you do not mind the shear amount of time it would take. Theoretically this can be done by purchasing only one ticket as well. I used to know someone who didn't believe in owning a car and they would ride the bus from Hartford to their family home in Milford, which took 3-4 hours. And then there the CT Express Greyhound size commuter buses that load up in the small communities and take those people into the larger cities. They travel on the interstates and highways. I believe all state owned buses have cameras. Maybe one of these caught something?

As far as JD's cell phone tracking from Wells to Waveny, it could have been done on purpose, like the Suburban being left at the park to substantiate the attacked while jogging set up story.

IMO he used that

Let's not forget that missing SUV mat. It either had transfer evidence on it or was used to transport her body and he kept it until the garbage dump. I would love to see someone come forward with that mat. Even now, it has a piece of the puzzle for LE.
I believe I read in the arrest warrant that bloodstains were found in her Suburban.

Yes, EE was working at Sturbridge on the 24th. Supposedly got there at 9:30 and was back at 4Jx by 4:30. We don't have FD leaving Welles until 10:25 am and why would he drive in EE truck to Sturbridge at that time when EE was working on the site and could verify that he was in NC?

FD arrival time back at 4Jx is still up for debate as MT seemed to be incoherent for her interview and gave a time frame of 12-130 pm when she could have had her 15 min lunch with FD. Not buying this account from MT AT ALL.

Just tossing this out there for comments, but we know nanny and/or dogwalker on Strubridge said there was a loud noise on the 25th at Sturbridge that woke up the dogs and had dogs barking for awhile. I always wondered if this was the trash company coming and 'tipping' the dumpster at Sturbridge outside of allowed times for such activity? When we saw pictures of the Sturbridge dumpster early in the case, it looked empty and when the State Crime Lab people were there the dumpster also looked empty. Could the dumpster have been tipped and everything in it taken on the 25th in the early am?

I am haunted by the FD question to EE in the most recent arrest warrant asking EE if he heard or saw anything at Sturbridge on the 25th? Why would FD ask this question but better yet why of all the things to include in the arrest warrant was this statement from FD included?

Still puzzling all this out and not sure whether Sturbridge was involved.

MOO[/QU
I am right there with you. Something occurred at Sturbridge the day after he murdered Jennifer. But remember, his phone was at 80MS on the afternoon of the 24th for 2 hours. I think it is fair to assume he was putting evidence in those garbage bags there. The question is whether Jennifer's body was part of that evidence.

I also believe he went to Sturbridge early the next morning to dispose of/conceal additional evidence. I am sure LE has gone over the dumpster located there with all it has. It will be interesting to see the forensics on that dumpster.

IMO both residences were used by FD; for whatpurpose is the question. LE needs to make MT truthfully account for every minute she was with FD at 80MS during those 2 hours. Her recollection to date is abysmal.

I would bet the kids are not going to school in NY and doubt GF and the kids live there anymore...which is a good thing. It's not FD business where they actually are..all these motions are filed, signed, sealed and delivered with her name and someone getting her signature.. I would doubt even a sharp as tack at 85 years young with 5 children to take care of is sitting around looking up legalese .. she was not an attorney, but she has very good counsel for her legal matters of which there are plenty. I hope the kids have a new last name, change the first to something less conspicuous and can live in peace somewhere..

Yeah, this is purely stupid; using plates that circle back to him don’t make sense. Did he think the wouldn’t be found in the storm drain? He took such a big chance there. Why didn’t he just take them back home and put them back in the garage?
Pick one: Dumb. Clueless. Idiotic. Dense. Brainless.

Great find! I agree that LE is doing a great job but wonder also...

First, at least two huge vacant building lots next to 80 MS had signs they were for sale by FORE Group. I know these additional properties have been mentioned here before, seeing/making note of them in person only added to my opinion of the secludedness of this area, it must have been the distance of at least 2+football fields before the next house was seen.

Second, I am kicking myself because I didn't see it until it was almost out of sight, I couldn't tell if it was on one of the FORE properties, and I should have turned around to take pictures *BUT* there was an old, dilapidated, dirty, what looked to be abandoned structure (maybe small barn/horse type building way in the back of the field, a considerable distance from the road, to the point I have never seen it before, behind one of the vacant properties next to 80 MS. I couldn't tell if it belonged to one of the FORE properties or maybe a different property with a different entrance but it gave me the creeps. If it is on a FORE property, very bad things could have been done here. It was so incognito that I sort of wondered if LE had missed it (which I feel they are doing a phenomenal job so most likely not).

Third, after driving by the dirt entrance for 585 DC and again seeing how completely overgrown, hidden, and invisible it is if you don't know to look for it, coupled with the fact it is just across the street from 4JC peaked my thoughts again. I have always believed 80 MS is where that stuff went down but 585 DC had me second guessing that for a few minutes.[/QUOTE

Which brings us back to the rolled up mat from Jennifer's SUV. It would not be the first time a large car mat has been used that way. I would like to know if that mat was the large one from the rear of the SUV; those are large enough for the task. If it was one of the smaller mats, it was removed because FD knew it had evidence on it he did not want discovered. Since FD left other blood evidence on Jennifer's vehicles, I believe that mat played a significant role in what he did with Jennifer's body. Does anyone know which mat was discarded?
I wonder if LE has looked for that mat. Strange that all the other bloody items were discovered but not the mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe