Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your kind post. You’re right; no one knows. I’ve met some kids and adults who have been tortured themselves and seen unspeakable things and they’ve come through although not unscathed and of course that doesn’t always happen. As you said, I’ll hope for the best and agree that they will get the best help possible! I know we all are glad about that! All just MOO.

Absolutely, just as we know kids born into loving, traditional happy families, that thru unfortunate DNA, mental illness, or “born bad” or entitled or spoiled or sociopathic though raised in normal, typical, non traumatic circumstances - can turn into the murderous criminals we sleuth here everyday. It’s a roll of the dice Hope For ... all of us with children are just hoping for the best ...

I am going to need a "I'd rather be Websleuthing" shirt, hat, magnet, keychain etc. I wish I could catch up
and like every post! I worked 12 long hours today, I'm tired. So, please consider your post liked!

My thoughts, while I have a minute.

1) I think FD is loving all this attention! Just look at him, he is eating it up! I predict he will get married in jail
one day. He reminds me of Lyle Menendez as well as SP. Clearly mental illnesses abound with this man.

2) Is LE purposely arresting him on lesser charges so he will post bond? So that LE can then follow the money
trail?
Remember, on top of allllll this blood that points directly back to him, there is alllll that shady financial
stuff.

3) I am gag ordering myself on my thoughts on NP.

5) Where is Jennifer? I think it's time to allow public searches, before winter sets in. There are some logical
areas to look, it seems. A time frame creates a radius.

6) I wonder what KM has to say these days?

7) I want to call him Duh?los from now on. I actually want to call him meaner things, but I think Duh?los will
have to do for WS.

8) MT is a pawn in the game. I feel so bad for her daughter. Am I crazy to think the children communicating would be a positive for the kids?

I'm liking Duh?los and it's quicker to type than I Am Not a Psychopath! (And after this week's Arrest Warrant, Pattis has probably backed off that proclamation with regards to FD!)

About the searches... I suspect LE knows exactly where the parts of Jennifer's body are and that's why they never called for public searches or supported the offer of rewards.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that LE is trying to tease a confession out of FD.
I see them whacking him over the head with each new chunk of evidence, then pausing while he's reminded that time is running out to cut a deal. "We break out that DNA evidence from the dump and LWOP is the name of the game, boy!"

Your thinking out loud probably just ruined FD's nighttime snack, Jen...

He'll have to head out tomorrow looking for deer cameras!
Oh, no! More poison ivy?!

(I learn something new everyday here and I imagine FD does too.)

Absolutely they have lots of trail cameras! So many people here do, including me.

Absolutely fantastic intel on these key properties! Thank you for all the hard work and making it clear to us all how close by they all are to 4Jx. Its one thing to see them on a map but to have you driving by is another thing entirely and makes them so much easier to see and understand.

I wasn't sure if you saw the quick interview with the spokesperson from the State Police today about Albany Avenue. I bring it up because I believe you were the first to speak in a very clear way about the neighborhood and its racial/ethnic composition along with the description of the ongoing construction of drainage/sewers.

The spokesperson today specifically said that FD took the items he wanted to dispose of intentionally to Albany to pin the crime on a person of color. IMO this was a bold statement and echos so many of the other comments along the same lines on the various threads of this case on WS. The spokesperson went on to say (as did you previously!) that the neighborhood was primarily hispanic and african american (spokesperson used descriptor "black" not african american).

Do you think the broken down barn you saw was part of the 585 DC property or part of the MS acreage? Also, did you see the FORE grey trailer that used to be at Sturbridge moved to 585 DC?

I really wonder if FD put JD body in the trailer at Sturbridge overnight and locked it so EE couldn't access it and then picked the body up when he went to NC the next day? The trailer was removed from Sturbridge recently but I don't think it was taken by LE.

MOO

@afitzy - Love, love, love your questions and insights!!! I did see the interview and it felt so good to hear him say that. Long story short...I have been looking at trucks to buy for my moving journey and one of the salesmen I was talking with had retired from the CT Department of Corrections as a prison guard after like 25 years. I asked if he was familiar with Albany Avenue and then told him I unfortunately had to spend a lot of time there due to this horrible job I have. His eyes grew as big as silver dollars, his face the most pale white, and the words were something like "You DO NOT belong anywhere near Albany Avenue. Let me repeat that. The gangs, drugs, crime...I supervised the ones from the gangs and I'd say 80% of them where in some way connected to Albany Avenue."

No, the dilapidated barn thingy I saw was not part of the 585 DC property, as there is absolutely nothing visible of that property from the road except for that primitive entry (which I missed all together the first time and you helped me figure out). It was visible way in the back of the second or third vacant property down from 80 MS (which had the second or third FORE Group sale sign in front). I wish I knew how deep those parcels are or if this dilapidated barn thingy belonged to another property with perhaps different access? Not sure. I may have to take another drive...

As for the trailer, there would be no way to see it either if it was at 585 DC. I need a picture of that entry to show you just how bad it is. I did not feel comfortable attempting to even drive down it, like I did at 80 MS, because the drive disappears over a hill and out of sight rather quickly. It's the kind of thing where, if you drove down it and say ran into someone like FD, you would be trapped and really unable to explain why you were there. Does that make sense at all?

Although I am stuck on 80 MS being integral in this crime, I do like this theory about locking her in the trailer at Sturbridge. It would explain why he asked PG if he heard anything (maybe he was concerned she was still alive) and also explain the loud banging the next morning.

I agree with the gag order and the possibility of the NBC Interview being used. Frankly, FD's use of the English language is not nearly as accomplished as one might expect from someone who graduated from prestigious U.S. universities and has lived in the country for 30+ years. Does he slow and somewhat hesitant speech strike anyone else as surprising?
Any deer hunters out here?
When is deer season in CT area?
How long does it take to dress a deer? Presuming deer is dead at your feet. Not hanging up. Well, I dunno, maybe hanging up? (Euk. What a thought.) One guy. Who is experienced.
It's not deer season in CT yet - but as far as cameras go - the hunters keep them up and on year round. That way they can track large bucks in the area, etc. The cameras have chips in them and only snap shots when there is movement within the frame.

And then there’s Jamal Khashoggi, the poor journalist at the embassy. Just so horrible. MOO.

I’m sorry I went off this direction, but I think he dismembered her. That’s why I’m asking these grizzly questions.
As to Jamal K. I don’t want to know. Didn’t know when it happened. WS can start a new forum.
FD reminds me of my ex. Not nearly as bad, but never the less, VERY similar court antics. Whatever. Twenty something years. Still clear. Never remarried. Quit dating, too. Can’t quite trust any one any more. It’s the fear of being an unheard victim. Every one believes them, bc they are absolutely convincing in their performance. Had a case about 6 months ago. The judges STILL cannot see through the bs. DV needs to be addressed seriously and now.

I'm liking Duh?los and it's quicker to type than I Am Not a Psychopath! (And after this week's Arrest Warrant, Pattis has probably backed off that proclamation with regards to FD!)

About the searches... I suspect LE knows exactly where the parts of Jennifer's body are and that's why they never called for public searches or supported the offer of rewards.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that LE is trying to tease a confession out of FD.
I see them whacking him over the head with each new chunk of evidence, then stopping to remind him that time is running out to cut a deal. "We break out that DNA evidence from the dump and LWOP is the name of the game, boy!"

I wouldn't overate what they have. Why would they let Dulos run free on bail if they really had damning evidence, just as they tried to scotch the bail on the first court hearing where they said they had blood evidence in the kitchen? If they had stronger evidence it would be on the table. At this point the strongest murder charges involve blood evidence and the girlfriend and worker's testimony against him.

One thing about deer hunters and mushroom hunters is that they often find bodies and evidence that hasn’t been found before then assuming there is any. That must be shocking to them; add it to the list of reasons why I’ll never hunt deer or mushrooms. MOO.
Was it deer hunters who found Holly Bobo's remains? I'm thinking so.

Someone who does it often enough (say once a year) and knows what to do and has a sharp, sturdy knife can do a field dressing in 5-10 minutes. You’re supposed to do it ASAP. Field and Stream has videos of experts doing it in less than a minute. I can link if you want. MOO.

No. That’s ok. I just wanted the time. I cannot handle the visual.
5-10 minutes. To chop up a deer....

@afitzy - Love, love, love your questions and insights!!! I did see the interview and it felt so good to hear him say that. Long story short...I have been looking at trucks to buy for my moving journey and one of the salesmen I was talking with had retired from the CT Department of Corrections as a prison guard after like 25 years. I asked if he was familiar with Albany Avenue and then told him I unfortunately had to spend a lot of time there due to this horrible job I have. His eyes grew as big as silver dollars, his face the most pale white, and the words were something like "You DO NOT belong anywhere near Albany Avenue. Let me repeat that. The gangs, drugs, crime...I supervised the ones from the gangs and I'd say 80% of them where in some way connected to Albany Avenue."

No, the dilapidated barn thingy I saw was not part of the 585 DC property, as there is absolutely nothing visible of that property from the road except for that primitive entry (which I missed all together the first time and you helped me figure out). It was visible way in the back of the second or third vacant property down from 80 MS (which had the second or third FORE Group sale sign in front). I wish I knew how deep those parcels are or if this dilapidated barn thingy belonged to another property with perhaps different access? Not sure. I may have to take another drive...

As for the trailer, there would be no way to see it either if it was at 585 DC. I need a picture of that entry to show you just how bad it is. I did not feel comfortable attempting to even drive down it, like I did at 80 MS, because the drive disappears over a hill and out of sight rather quickly. It's the kind of thing where, if you drove down it and say ran into someone like FD, you would be trapped and really unable to explain why you were there. Does that make sense at all?

Although I am stuck on 80 MS being integral in this crime, I do like this theory about locking her in the trailer at Sturbridge. It would explain why he asked PG if he heard anything (maybe he was concerned she was still alive) and also explain the loud banging the next morning.

You just made me think...FD asked EE if he’d seen anything and that makes me think there was something to see...surely not a deer drag bag ($4 as I know when my son needed one for a Scout camp out—no deer hunting but they needed a way to drag stuff through the woods or something. Did he think EE had seen him walking or jogging back? Or in a place he should t have been? Or trash bags on the ground by the road? No idea. I still think he planned for it to look like someone else killed her so he thought he could leave evidence nearby but not on his property. MOO.

OT: I'm really hoping that while you make your cross country trip you will check in here. We will all be worried about you!

I see them whacking him over the head with each new chunk of evidence, then pausing while he's reminded that time is running out to cut a deal. "We break out that DNA evidence from the dump and LWOP is the name of the game, boy!"

Have we heard anymore more from NP other than his spin right after court on the second arrest? Seems he’s laying low these days.

I still have a problem with thinking that FD moved the body, not once, but 2 times all on his own with no assistance. Being in the medical field and having had to lift/move/turn, etc. dead bodies, it is not an easy task sometimes. I'm thinking I read JD's weight somewhere and it was ? 125 pounds possibly, which again, for him to do this on his own just really surprises me. And especially to do it possibly even 3 times - into Suburban - then to Toyota - then to wherever he took her....
chris watts who murdered is pregnant wife had no trouble moving his wife's body into his truck- as his neighbors surveillance video recorded....then add the addrenaline, shorty could have picked up a vehicle..

I wouldn't overate what they have. Why would they let Dulos run free on bail if they really had damning evidence, just as they tried to scotch the bail on the first court hearing where they said they had blood evidence in the kitchen? If they had stronger evidence it would be on the table. At this point the strongest murder charges involve blood evidence and the girlfriend and worker's testimony against him.
LE was quoted today saying they had more evidence which means we just haven't been shown what's on the table. The point was made that it was something other than blood.

I don't think FD is running real free what with that electronic ankle bracelet keeping track of him (we hope).

I don't know what scotching bail means so I plead ignorance there.

I do believe LE used the tampering charge to limit FD's movements while they put together an airtight case for premeditated murder. (Also to squeeze him and, hopefully, get him to accidentally spill more evidence of guilt. He wouldn't be the first murderer to lead LE right to a hidden body.)

I expect we'll know when they're ready.

Last edited:
I’m sorry I went off this direction, but I think he dismembered her. That’s why I’m asking these grizzly questions.
As to Jamal K. I don’t want to know. Didn’t know when it happened. WS can start a new forum.
FD reminds me of my ex. Not nearly as bad, but never the less, VERY similar court antics. Whatever. Twenty something years. Still clear. Never remarried. Quit dating, too. Can’t quite trust any one any more. It’s the fear of being an unheard victim. Every one believes them, bc they are absolutely convincing in their performance. Had a case about 6 months ago. The judges STILL cannot see through the bs. DV needs to be addressed seriously and now.
Yeah. The world is a dangerous place now. I don't trust women either. They have been the worst offenders. So much for sisterhood. Everyone believes them. People who have fallen victim(survivor) to these people are really on their own. There is no common ground where people can relate to what you have gone through because the experience is unfathomable unless you have been through it. IME.

I am going to need a "I'd rather be Websleuthing" shirt, hat, magnet, keychain etc. I wish I could catch up
and like every post! I worked 12 long hours today, I'm tired. So, please consider your post liked!

My thoughts, while I have a minute.

1) I think FD is loving all this attention! Just look at him, he is eating it up! I predict he will get married in jail
one day. He reminds me of Lyle Menendez as well as SP. Clearly mental illnesses abound with this man.

2) Is LE purposely arresting him on lesser charges so he will post bond? So that LE can then follow the money
trail?
Remember, on top of allllll this blood that points directly back to him, there is alllll that shady financial
stuff.

3) I am gag ordering myself on my thoughts on NP.

5) Where is Jennifer? I think it's time to allow public searches, before winter sets in. There are some logical
areas to look, it seems. A time frame creates a radius.

6) I wonder what KM has to say these days?

7) I want to call him Duh?los from now on. I actually want to call him meaner things, but I think Duh?los will
have to do for WS.

8) MT is a pawn in the game. I feel so bad for her daughter. Am I crazy to think the children communicating would be a positive for the kids?
Not so surprising when thinking in terms of Pattis and him passing a hash pipe.
That'll make a guy slow and hesitant.

Omg. I must need to go to sleep since I’ve ignored my to-do list all night and now seem to be getting silly but this made me think about whatever it was that FD cooked NP that time—omelettes? Maybe that’s why NP thought they tasted so good! MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member