Found Safe TN - Sheonda Uhls, 24, 7 months pregnant, Springfield, Robertson Co., 4 Sep 2019

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Sheonda-Nicole-Uhls.jpg

SPRINGFIELD, Tenn. (WKRN) — Springfield police are looking for a missing woman who is seven and a half months pregnant.

Sheonda Nicole Uhls, 24, has been missing since Sep. 4. She was last seen by her father at 2 a.m. at a home on 1st Avenue in Springfield.

Sheonda was last seen wearing black leggings and a pink-green camouflage hat. She stands five feet, five inches tall and weighs approximately 220 pounds. She has blue eyes and shoulder-length hair that was recently dyed blonde.

Police said she is seven and a half months pregnant and may possibly be in a vulnerable state. He father has tried to contact her several times on her cell phone and hasn’t been able to reach her.

If you see Sheonda, contact police.

Springfield police looking for missing pregnant woman

Oh dear. I have a lot of questions. Certainly with the mental capacity of a 6-year-old she shouldn't be pregnant. One article said her dad last saw her at 2am, and the other said 8pm. Did she leave the house? Was it his house or her house? Why was she allowed to leave on her own, if that's what happened? She must live with another adult, right? Or in some sort of assisted living facility?

Oh dear. I have a lot of questions. Certainly with the mental capacity of a 6-year-old she shouldn't be pregnant. One article said her dad last saw her at 2am, and the other said 8pm. Did she leave the house? Was it his house or her house? Why was she allowed to leave on her own, if that's what happened? She must live with another adult, right? Or in some sort of assisted living facility?

Where is her mother? Who dyed her hair blonde? Doesn't seem to be something that someone of her mental capacity age (6 years old) would do on her own (and who has deemed her to have a diminished mental capacity?). I agree with the time discrepancy -- what's up with that? Why isn't her father able to reach her by cell phone? Does she have it with her? Does she even have a cell phone at all? What happens when he attempts to call her? Is the phone battery dead? Is the phone turned off? Does it ring, but she doesn't answer?

Who interviews these people but fails to get any substantive information?

You would think that if she has a phone, it would have some kind of location services turned on so they could track it.

And I agree, they haven't shared enough pertinent information. Did she leave in a car? On foot? Did she just disappear out of the house in the middle of the night?

Although, the photo of her with the brown hair with the blue backdrop looks kind of like a DMV photo. At least that's what they look like here in Ohio.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back