OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in shallow grave, Carlisle, 7 May 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
During opening statements, the defense showed this photo slide to the court. (Defendants Exhibit 00-13)

It’s a side-by-side photo comparison showing BSR’s weight loss (anorexia). They said the photos were taken just 6 months apart.

Some don’t believe that the photo on the left is BSR at all but rather a photo of her mother?

In all of the photos I’ve ever seen of BSR, I don’t ever recall seeing her with short hair?

Thoughts?

JMO

Attachments

• 8B7DDDC4-3270-42AA-B928-CE6735EF795C.jpeg
    8B7DDDC4-3270-42AA-B928-CE6735EF795C.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
During opening statements, the defense showed this photo slide to the court. (Defendants Exhibit 00-13)

It’s a photo comparison showing BSR’s weight loss (anorexia). They said the photos were taken just 6 months apart.

Some don’t believe that that photo on the left is BSR at all but rather a photo of her mother, Kim?

In all of the photos I’ve ever seen of BSR, I don’t ever recall seeing her with short hair?

Thoughts?

JMO

the person on the left is old. where was this taken.

It’s a screenshot from CourtTV during the defense opening statements. There were photos being put up on the screen while the attorney was speaking. I’m not sure if it was said where the photos were actually taken?

It’s a side-by-side photo comparison showing BSR’s weight loss (anorexia). They said the photos were taken just 6 months apart.

Some don’t believe that the photo on the left is BSR at all but rather a photo of her mother?

Thoughts?

JMO

I don't know if that is her mom or not. I find those pictures bad for comparison as how can you compare a bikini to a romper. There is no way to tell how much she weighed as she is covered up in the romper. imo

My apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know where the name Annabelle came from? TIA everyone.

The defense came up with it so she would seem more sympathetic to the jury.

If you watch the interrogation videos. First one with police and then with her parents not once does she mention the nane Annabelle.

She continues to call her child an "IT".

Occasionally she says her

I have a Q: If next week we watch more of the interviews with the police and she ends up saying something like:
The baby was alive, it moved, it cried, I might have squeezed her too hard and I killed her etc. OR
There is a text message(s) where she admits to killing her daughter then can the jury come back with guilty on the aggravated murder charge?

The defense came up with it so she would seem more sympathetic to the jury.

If you watch the interrogation videos. First one with police and then with her parents not once does she mention the nane Annabelle.

She continues to call her child an "IT".

Occasionally she says her

Thank you... I really appreciate the background info on the name, as I too can only recall hearing BSR refer to her daughter as "it" and "her".

I will have to watch again but I came away thinking BSR called the baby "her" until... Being with her parents. She used "her" once or twice early with parents, then after experiencing their reactions, she then primarily refers to the baby as "it". JMO

I will have to watch again but I came away thinking BSR called the baby "her" until... Being with her parents. She used "her" once or twice early with parents, then after experiencing their reactions, she then primarily refers to the baby as "it". JMO

She kept on saying "It" with the police and she occasionally said her

Thoughts?

JMO

I agree with you. The smile looks more like the mother’s, shape of face is her mother’s.....body shape is her mother’s...and the short hair....hair does not grow that fast.
It is her moms picture IMO

I agree with you. The smile looks more like the mother’s, shape of face is her mother’s.....body shape is her mother’s...and the short hair....hair does not grow that fast.
It is her moms picture IMO

Thanks. ITA.

Here’s the photo brightened up a little bit.

JMO

Attachments

• 5D7520BC-AED1-47DA-A4BD-56A76C723AD2.jpeg
    5D7520BC-AED1-47DA-A4BD-56A76C723AD2.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors