Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is much, much more "damning" evidence in this case and Mr. Dulos is hardly running "free on bail." While all of us would like to see a first degree murder indictment we know LE has done an incredible job of meticulously investigating this case."Serve no wine before its time."

I am less concerned about his indictment than I am about his conviction. The C Team is playing checkers; LE is playing chess, and it shows.

Is there a good reason to delay further forensic evidence? If they charge him with murder 1 then they have to release all their evidence? If the evidence is solid they should have no concerns about the Pattis team undermining it.

How about in similar cases, have we seen such a delay of evidence release?

Didn't JD have a phone call from a friend that last morning? What time was that call if anyone remembers.
I remember this but can’t recall the time - I found it and thought I made note in the media thread - but if she did speak with someone after 8:05am then that would narrow his time with her IMO - let me go look

From the timeline we did (media thread)
Snipped
Note - JD spoke with a friend after drop off - I’m trying to find the time if reported -BBM

Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend
Deercliff property FD listed it for sale on May 21, 2019 - one day before visiting JD's house and 3 days before she went missing.
Attached Files:

deercliff.JPG
File size:
64 KB
Views

May 22 - FD is at the home of JD (dinner) and comments about DNA being found
In March, Judge Donna Heller granted FD supervised visitation every other weekend, starting March 30. He was allotted seven hours on Saturdays in Fairfield County and six hours on Sundays in Hartford County, which could take place at the Farmington house. FD was also granted three hours of visitation on Wednesdays in Fairfield County.
Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend

May 24 - JD drops children at school (8am reported) and speaks to a friend after drop off (no time reported just that it’s after drop off of kids) JD misses two appointments in the city - 11am and 1 pm

Nanny picks up children and drives them to NYC to JD's mother's apartment in JD's Range Rover- no time reported

Arrest warrant outlines phone pings from FD phone from 4JC (marital home of JD/FD) to 80 Mountains Springs home - back and forth

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
5/24 FD device left 4JC and traveled to 80 Mountain Springs Rd
13:37 FD phone arrived at Mountain Springs Rd until 15:38 at which time phone traveled back to 4JC and arrived at 16:17
At 17:21 Phone arrived back at 80 Mountain Springs
At 17:34 phone arrived back at 4JC

Note:
FD and employee exchange vehicles - Employee had FD's Ford Raptor all day in NC reportedly. FD had employee's truck.
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case
red truck and car wash
The time frame for the vehicle exchange, according to Hartford Courant was 4pm-5:30.
The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

AT 19:10 phone traveled to Albany Ave (Hartford) and MT phone traveled with it - video shows the Ford Raptor and MT/FD - FD dumping garbage bags and stopping 30 times

AT 19:41 FD car leaves Albany Ave

At 20:12 neighbors video shows FD arriving in same clothes as the Albany Ave video and checking mail.

7pm - JD is reported missing by mother and friend
NC police go to JD's house, knock and get no answer. Nanny apparently gives code to unlock door since she has been continuously with the children and is at the NYC apartment according to JD's mom's motion to intervene filed in the custody matter

NCPD find blood in the garage. "serious physical assault" in her garage, where blood stains and blood spatter were found according to arrest warrant later issued

NCPD find her 2017 Suburban at Waveny Park that evening (no time indicated)
Silver alert issued - various reports on time - sometime after 7pm
CCTV footage in Hartford shows FD and MT on Albany St this very evening (5/24) and their phones ping (arrest warrant)19:10

8pm ish - neighbor has video showing FD and truck stopping at mailbox and retrieving mail -20:10

May 25, around 5am - Neighbors hear loud bangs coming from FD's Sturbridge Hill Road property in NC.(NC=New Canaan)
Jennifer Dulos case: Loud bangs at New Canaan home; Michelle Troconis meets with authorities

FD turns in phone together with his attorney to NC police at NCPD 14:47 According to a tweet, he is followed at some point up until the arrest
May 28 - FD atty writes letter to Judge regarding custody
Missing New Canaan woman Jennifer Dulos was ‘afraid’ of her husband, court records show

May 29 - FD attempts to see children at NYC apartment but is turned away- much speculation about security and "armed guard"
Need date:
A hearing had been scheduled for Wednesday morning regarding the "safety of the children," who are between the ages 8 and 13, following a motion filed by a court-appointed guardian, theConnecticut Post reported. Hearing is cancelled

May 31 - LE in Hartford attempting to retrieve garbage bags dumped by FD and MT (CCTV shows them dumping 30 bags? And making 30 stops along a 4 mile stretch of Albany ave and cell phone pings (both MT and FD) match this route. Altered license plates are recovered that were stuffed down a storm drain in a fedex box. Plates were from a vehicle previously owned by FD all on 5/24)

FD provided DNA and hair samples, Troop L barracks in Litchfield a source told the Hartford Courant.

June 1
FD and MT charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution
clothes and sponges with JDs' blood were found in trash cans in Hartford, where the documents said surveillance cameras captured a man appearing to be FD disposing of garbage bags in multiple receptacles, according to the documents. A woman in the passenger seat of the man's car fit the appearance of MT, according to the documents.

June _ - MT posts bail and is released
June 3
Dogs trained in electronics are searching Waveny Park (JD's car was found there 5/24)

June 4
Custody of the children- GF has temporary custody

June 11 hearingFotis Dulos out on bail; prosecutor says his DNA found in Jennifer Dulos’ home
COURT APPEARANCES: Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos

June 12 - FD posts bail and attends custody hearing where he pleads the 5th. Ankle monitor, no contact with children and must stay in CT. Rents car as all vehicles seized by LE. Uses 401 k to post bond

This is probably of no significance but is something I have been thinking/wondering about.... in the AW, EE mentioned something about thinking possibly that FD could have been water skiing on that particular day. I wonder if this has any weight to it - I am in no way questioning or doubting what EE said - but rather questioning of course FD's where abouts - for example, was FD possibly wearing his water skiing attire that day and/or were there other hints/signs/etc that he had been water skiing that day and/or was going to go water skiing that day. It might have just been a statement in passing by EE, but my point being, FD could've used water skiing as an excuse to be at or nearby the water to place/dispose of JD's body in the water. JMO, but I do still lean strongly towards dismemberment of her body and her being in the water.

If he dismembered her or put her entire body in the water he would have had to put pieces or entire body totally encased in cement. Just putting in bags and tying to the bottom of the lake will not work as eventually the currents and waves especially from the boats, would move the bags and eventually something would float to the top. Is that not happened with Lacie Peterson? Her body surfaced, her baby surfaced but not Lacie’s head, because of water did not. The water movements broke the body free from what it was tied to at the bottom of the water. I am pretty sure that is what I read.

However he messed up in so many areas, that he may not have thought of water movement releasing the body. He also did not have time to put her in cement IMO. Yet water does seem like a plausible idea.

If he was seen jogging with a shovel, as reported in an earlier post, I think she was buried. If he still is jogging, I bet he goes past her to make sure she is still buried. The criminals almost always return to the crime scene. Hope LE is tracking him and not just by the ankle monitor.

If he did stab her repeatedly then he and his clothes would have been saturated with her blood. Where would he have cleaned up without leaving trace and where would he have gotten clean clothes if he took a shower at her house.
I don't see him leaving her house all bloody and sticky and driving to Wavenly Park to switch cars. He couldn't have taken the risk of being seen like that all the way back to Farmington. So where did he clean up and where did he get clean clothes?

Backpack filled with clean clothing?

RSBM:
Many psychologists are incompetent/frauds/Narcs. Just like most anybody can get a law degree, same holds for psychology, IMO. A degree alone means nothing. Book learning means nothing without an internal capacity to process a deeper meaning to what is really going on/being presented. Shallow or amoral people are not going to benefit from such learning or help others either. (Not all shallow people are amoral, just dumb. But I would say all amoral people are shallow). IME.
absolutely love this...a degree, alone, means nothing...

it does not mean- they are actually loving and giving..

those few are wickedly smart..

st augustine, 'i've met many who deceive, but none who wish to be deceived'...looks like FD himself..

And why in the heck would he go into the house? I mean, DNA on the faucet, really? Was't there a hose outside somewhere?

Panicked and unintelligent? The hose would have retained DNA as well.

I'm guessing LE sampled lots of items for blood/DNA. The kitchen sink would have given them an early hit - and all they need to link him to the blood-producing event.

My own guess as to why he went into the house was that he had a complex reaction to being bloody, and that it was also an act of domination (to be back in the house, able to use it however he wanted, even though that was a fleeting moment). Like marking the territory. Stupidly thought he could wash up and not leave trace evidence (is not a true crime junkie).

On another topic: not all knifings produce lots of blood. I have no opinion on what caused Jennifer's blood loss (and we don't know how much blood was in the garage, since he cleaned up a lot of it). But repeated stabbing is only one way to kill someone with a knife.

Was there ever any hair evidence found in or around the garage? (Jennifer's?)

This is probably of no significance but is something I have been thinking/wondering about.... in the AW, EE mentioned something about thinking possibly that FD could have been water skiing on that particular day. I wonder if this has any weight to it - I am in no way questioning or doubting what EE said - but rather questioning of course FD's where abouts - for example, was FD possibly wearing his water skiing attire that day and/or were there other hints/signs/etc that he had been water skiing that day and/or was going to go water skiing that day. It might have just been a statement in passing by EE, but my point being, FD could've used water skiing as an excuse to be at or nearby the water to place/dispose of JD's body in the water. JMO, but I do still lean strongly towards dismemberment of her body and her being in the water.
IMO, yep, wetsuits make for easier cleanup re: blood splatter and no need to change when dumping evidence in the water. Other option is painter overalls with hood - FO blends in wearing overalls and carrying contractor bags.
Just to borrow an image from a prior thread from @Laughing who literally made me laugh/cry thinking of HO wearing a hairnet and Seal coverups as an active accomplice to the murder. Perhaps FO+HO deluded themselves to thinking it was a timed athletic competition. See polo playing picture where HO looks like she can hold her own with, lets say, a hammer, doing the dirty deed all by herself. Hence the bloody mess. In fact, the more I think about it, if we assume that FO is a true planner who is operating under prisoner's dilemma game theory principles, he would insist that HO be a full partner in crime. FO+HO did the Albany Odyssey of Stupidity together and the car wash coverup together. Maybe they didn't trust each other enough NOT to always be in each other's presence. If both killers have alibis of equal strength (i.e. none at all; both are alibis for each other; both beat JD in the garage together) then there is no self-interest motive to defect (the optimal strategy if one of the killers was segregated from the other and was grilled by LE and there was in any sense an asymmetrical alibi). FO+HO are co-operating. LE cannot force self-interested defection of HO first, unless she believes that this is the last iteration of the game (i.e. no more ongoing tit-for-tat). As a reminder in FO's first videotaped interview: "I know what I've done and what I haven't done". Pure prisoner's dilemma resolved by convincing HO do the deed. Each may defect a little while the game is on. But ultimately, FO+HO go to prison for the same time. For the same crime. MOO.

An introduction to the Prisoners' Dilemma
Wikipedia under "prisoner's dilemma" is pretty interesting too.

Attachments

• troconis-7.jpg
    troconis-7.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 17
Is there a good reason to delay further forensic evidence? If they charge him with murder 1 then they have to release all their evidence? If the evidence is solid they should have no concerns about the Pattis team undermining it.

How about in similar cases, have we seen such a delay of evidence release?

I've never seen it before, but I'm thinking that if the overall strategy is to bleed him dry financially (so that his expensive defense team is more like swiss cheese) and then hit him with the murder charges, then yes, they'd want to wait until he really couldn't afford it, hit him with the charges, and then the various motions regarding evidence (which will take months and months to complete) will not be done by his current team. I'm sure LE knows approximately what the retainer initially was (I don't even have a guess - millions?)

What a great outcome if this works. To see him relying on a low cost lawyer or low cost lawyer team (someone will do it for nearly free with all this publicity - but they sure can't afford to foot the bill for a really great defense, they won't be able to afford all those motions and going over the huge pile of evidence has got to be super expensive).

I still wonder what the testing revealed from the garbage plant evidence - I’m wondering if it revealed something that caused them to stop searching the Fore Group properties ? Because if they thought she was buried I think they would have kept searching IMO - maybe that will be in the murder warrant ?

I wonder if he layered his clothes and simply peeled off the top layer and bagged it and then kept on moving on his trip. I wonder if rain gear such as goretex might shield his underlayer from the blood? A shower would be too risky at Welles IMO. MOO

I thought we already determined that a complete painter's plastic zip up outfit could have been used.

Spray painters especially, wear a full head to toe plastic zip up suit.

The only things uncovered are their face and hands. They are located on the paint isle at home depot.

IMO, this is what FO used.

I would also think that FO would have brought a change of clothes with him and along with the painter's suit, they were packed in the backpack that he loves to wear.

Also to add another note about the travel between Lapham/Waveny and 69WL.

We had also determined that FO may have used a motorbike/mountain bike or something along those lines to make the trip from Lapham/Waveny to 69WL.

IMO, this is how LE Knew that FO was laying in wait for JF, because they saw him arrive on the neighbor's security camera.

FO may have waited at the Winter Club and when JF came by for the school drop off that morning, FO took off to lay in wait for JF's return to 69WL.

LE would not need to make this note in the AW at this point. Not for a Tampering charge, anyway.

IMO, LE is saving the Identification Evidence for the Murder Charge AW.

FO could then easily lift the motorbike/mountain bike into JD's Suburban when he left.

Transferring the motorbike/mountain bike from JF's Suburban back to EE's red truck would have added to the time he spent transferring JF and other evidence to the red truck on Lapham.

As I have noted and others as well, FO could not just transfer items during broad daylight with passing cars every few seconds.

FO would have had to wait for an opportunity to Not be Seen With the Evidence, when the road was clear of vehicles or at least minimized.

IMO.

Last edited:
If he did stab her repeatedly then he and his clothes would have been saturated with her blood. Where would he have cleaned up without leaving trace and where would he have gotten clean clothes if he took a shower at her house.
I don't see him leaving her house all bloody and sticky and driving to Wavenly Park to switch cars. He couldn't have taken the risk of being seen like that all the way back to Farmington. So where did he clean up and where did he get clean clothes?

FO could bring clean clothes with him.

Just another point for premeditation.

I thought we already determined that a complete painter's plastic zip up outfit could have been used.

Spray painters especially, wear a full head to toe plastic zip up suit.

The only things uncovered are their face and hands. They are located on the paint isle at home depot.

IMO, this is what FO used.

I would also think that FO would have brought a change of clothes with him and along with the painter's suit, they were packed in the backpack that he loves to wear.

Also to add another note about the travel between Lapham/Waveny and 69WL.

We had also determined that FO may have used a motorbike/mountain bike or something along those lines to make the trip from Lapham/Waveny to 69WL.

IMO, this is how LE Knew that FO was laying in wait for JF, because they saw him arrive on the neighbor's security camera.

FO may have waited at the Winter Club and when JF came by for the school drop off that morning, FO took off to lay in wait for JF's return to 69WL.

LE would not need to make this note in the AW at this point. Not for a Tampering charge, anyway.

IMO, LE is saving the Identification Evidence for the Murder Charge AW.

FO could then easily lift the motorbike/mountain bike into JD's Suburban when he left.

Transferring the motorbike/mountain bike from JF's Suburban back to EE's red truck would have added to the time he spent transferring JF and other evidence to the red truck on Lapham.

As I have noted and others as well, FO could not just transfer items during broad daylight with passing cars every few seconds.

FO would have had to wait for an opportunity to Not be Seen With the Evidence, when the road was clear of vehicles or at least minimized.

IMO.

Great summary @CTGrammy! The questions of what happened to JD's body looms, however.

I don't feel certain that She will be found in NC or elsewhere. There's wiggle-room in the timeline for almost anything. For instance, how deep are the woods surrounding Welles? Sturbridge is also a possibility if there was a way to access the surrounding wooded areas and a night time return. Is there any part of Waveny that wasn't searched? And, then, there are all the possibilities along the route. Try to imagine the amount of time members of LE have been thinking, looking, and wondering, too.

Was MT in the truck? (I really don't think so....I do think she took her daughter to school or was part of a carpool.) However, MT seems to be suffering, unlike FD. She is certainly looking more haggard and tired, unlike her lover.) The Mountain Springs "cleaning" was probably much more expansive than MT has confessed at this time.
MT, IMO, knows where to find Jennifer, but is refusing to let herself help with this. FD is so happy that she hasn't told all...yet.

What type of evidence would LE need to possess to get search warrants for all the FORE group properties in the Farmington area? I don't think they've searched the vacant lots and the Hartford reservoir.

The video with Brian Foley (VIDEO: Brian Foley provides an update on Dulos case) is almost a must watch for all of us following this case. It was posted by @afitzy and another poster earlier in the thread. His understanding of the situation as he says, "We have an obligation to the mother, the family, the children....to get this right," recognizing that there is only one chance with a murder charge, is from the heart. He gave me great faith that LE is doing everything in its power to bring about a conviction and find justice for Jennifer.

MOO...IMO

Perhaps Dr. Humphrey would be open to a joint practice with Mother Troconis....

Missing our duck&run Emoticon. :cool:

LOL...Thanks! I needed that.....can you imagine?!

"Just to save our time, what would you like the report to say?
And..Do you know of any Medicare patients that might benefit from time with us?"

:p:D:p:D

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads