Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on her past boyfriend baby daddy, and her ex-husband she attaches to adrenaline
pumping, high risk takers, world competitive athletes. She's a groupie follower. She simply doesn't think for herself. She gets led around
by her stringy hair and when they say jump she say how high?
I'd say she's probably very insecure and has a
shallow sense of self. So I believe she could easily be controlled by her paramour till they
boot her to the curb. Strange life she's had.
Love the stringy hair comment!

My sympathies for him are far greater than for MT, who joined FD in tormenting Jennifer with their "affair" and contact with her children, not to mention stealing her family's money and perhaps killing her.

The pathetic "cover my rear" story about the paper towel is just a joke and deserves its own punishment!

This paper towel comment reminds me of something - a question, really. While he's cleaning up the "coffee" from the truck, and putting it all in garbage bags, is he wearing gloves to protect his DNA from being on the towels and whatnot he's using to clean? Is SHE wearing gloves?

If they aren't wearing gloves, then their DNA is on all that stuff, no?

But I suspect they WERE wearing gloves, both of them, which - once again - blows her story that she didn't know it was a crime/blood/evidence.

Rambling stream of consciousness.
Yes, me too. And here it is 4 hours later and I’m wide awake thinking about FD.

So I think:
How do you trap an animal?

A cage.

Shoot with tranquilizer gun.

Food.

Same species of animal, different gender. Hmmm. Maybe.

Make him angry so that he reacts. Violently. Hmm. Another maybe. Ugly reviews about his houses as potential crime scenes. Or way over priced and that’s why can’t sell them bc HE made the mistake of selecting wrong building sites. But true so no libel lawsuits.

Corner him. Good. Better. Comes out fighting. Swinging, throwing punches. Blurting out in anger. You know, what’s said in anger is usually true. Some reporter setting him up with a compliment that he’s SO successful (in covering his tracks) in proposing alternate theories. But what if??? This or that shows up?

Starve him. Good, too. No new LE news for him or NP.

Find more witnesses. DD and Fudge need to come forward. Wonder if Albany Avenue woman who saw him driving like crazy could find out more info in the neighborhood. Maybe.

Destroy his turf. His houses, he hunts buyers. Why has no one dug up the foundation plantings and a new stone patio. Was the timing right or enough time for him to hide her body there and pour cement over it? Who did the latest cement work?

Hmmm. Oh, those deer cameras. I’m hoping they are up and recording.

Ask LE for permission to organize a SAR operation. Someone mentioned leaves in the fall and snow in winter will really be a problem.

Just follow him around. Without stalking. Little tough. Or sightings bulletins. Even better. Whenever he’s seen, post it along with what he’s doing. Jogging? Cycling? Carrying a shovel? And comments. If he’s reading this, good. He’ll be sure we are going to crack him wide open. Only his shell will remain. The insides will be consumed.

I’m running out of ideas on how to force his hand. Without a judge. Bc they can’t seem to make him do anything.

I’ve plotted on a private thread about organizing a group. Guess I’ll go back to that idea, and work that angle: overwhelming public presence at all court hearings, news events. In support of Jennifer and justice. For his lawyer buddy, too. Put the squeeze on him and DV. Wonder what the State Bar is doing. Maybe they should be encouraged to pursue matters.

Ok. I need sleep. Or I won’t be able to sleuth some more tomorrow.

If some one wants to snip, snip away. It could make more sense.

This is great! Sometimes stream of consciousness helps us have insights that themselves help us see an issue a new and useful way or it helps others leap off from that point. I highly respect the process! In MOO, sometimes we need more than linear thought when trying to unravel the knots made by those trying to deceive since what seems logical/illogical or possible/impossible to us may be quite different from what the person or persons thought and did. MOO.

I’d be careful of harassing but I don’t know what’s legal so someone else will need to speak to that. I wouldn’t want anyone to be in danger, either.

I have just one thing to add (and I’m quite comfortable as you all have seen by now at sharing thoughts that may seem or actually are plain stupid since I hope they will lead you guys to better ideas than mine). Going with the animal-capture theme, I’m going to say that sometimes when we’ve wanted to trap, fix, and release or tame a feral or scared cat or dog, we wait, not idly, but quietly and patiently. Chasing a cat or dog is like asking to exhaust yourself and still not succeed. Cats don’t go very far usually and dogs are motivated by food and smell of an owner’s clothes (assuming the owner isn’t cruel). So we leave the food (bait or motive here) out, and we let the animal’s own habits and instincts lead it to where we want it to go. Between FD, MT, and NP, I don’t think they can stop themselves from circling around and around, becoming more confident in their safety and control of the situation, and getting themselves caught but good. So far, they’ve done a lot of that and now as things get more intense, they’re likely to take more risks thinking they’re safe. Then before the animals know it, they’re trapped and on the way to be fixed (doesn’t apply to the people scenario, of course!). We just have to remember not to get our fingers too close to the bars. :) All MOO.

Excellent summary of today's events: First appearance by GF Atty Weinstein (looked angry today about how the civil cases are being handled but the good news is that the court is consolidating the cases so there won't be as many delays and Judges involved), Atty Bill Murray (no comment), and interview with the couple that own the moving company JD used to get away from 4Jx and the 4 cancellations when FD wouldn't allow the movers onto the property (said JD was scared and crying).

Movers recall interactions with Fotis & Jennifer Dulos at time of divorce

This just breaks my heart. And it scares me. I recall similar scenes as a child. I’m glad GF got the armed guard. MOO.

i would put money on the reason he didn't come in to LE sooner- He couldn't come up with the money for a retainer for attorney.
these guys don't even go to the dentist on time
because of lack of disposable money.
Every expense has to be planned for. Doctors
for the kids- take em to emergency room and the hospital send a bill. truck breaks down, go to junkyard for parts and fix it yourself.
Buy kids clothes in thrift shops. etc.
They are the working poor. Many people can't relate.
I think when all the evidence is presented we will learn that EE knew he was going to assist LE as soon as he put the pieces together himself. I am quite sure the whole thing was shocking to him. He wasn't a sophisticated man by all accounts, not a man of great means, he didn't have a lawyer in the family to call. IMO he did the best he could under what had to have been terrible circumstances. I think this will all come out at trial.

Many lawyers offer free consultations. They work out payment plans. They accept credit cards. I don't see the dentist often enough, I am paying medical bills on installment as well as lawyers fees, shop in thrift stores, my car is almost as old as the Toyota truck and I had to go on google last weekend to figure out what was wrong with it and then make a difficult fix myself. Disaster is one disabling event away. Most Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. I do see your point but for me, I would have figured out how to get that information to the police ASAP.

A good criminal lawyer is muy expensive, though. Sure, some have payment plans (but not the ones with top notch forensic teams). For example, I think both sides in this case probably have a forensic PR person or two (especially FT's side). The people I know who do this charge in the neighborhood of $500 an hour. Each time there's news, they get involved in spinning it. They're usually on retainer. Then there are all the other forensic people and consultants.

Most lawyers charge a great deal for a court appearance. There's no way that a convicted felon can keep up with a payment plan, that's why good criminal attorneys charge big bucks up front.

He may not go all the way to a public defender, but my bet is that he does. At that point, his girlfriend (also with a public defender by then) may be negotiating in a very different manner. Public defenders are good attorneys, but they have limited resources to spend in a complex case like this one.

FD is not going to buy his way out of this (MOO!)

When LE has an interview with a suspect like MT, counsel is with the client, right?

Frankly, I'm surprised Atty Bowman let Troconis continue to talk at times. Am delighted she continued to talk, however. Maybe Bowman was as shocked as we were when she said some of the things she did.
So you would think! But the situation went on over multiple meetings over a 2 month period. Its facinating to me that they let MT talk for as long as she did without calling her on her lies and half truths. The AW made the long and winding road of MT quite clear for the entire world to see and there is no way that document can me made to go away that I'm aware of. If Bowman didn't know MT had been lying and if LE hadn't mentioned they lying to Bowman then the AW was quite the 'wake up call' IMO.

I do wonder if the State is simply comfortable cutting MT loose as they no longer need her for anything beyond what she has done. I cannot see them putting her on the stand given her history either.

To a point made earlier today about MT native language. I would hope LE would allow her to speak and communicate in the language that is most comfortable for her. IMO what I read in the AW was virtually incomprehensible from MT and as the other person posting here brought up, its questionable how much related to language. I'm not saying to use language to excuse lying! Not at all. But if someone isn't communicating clearly about basic issues or answering questions in a logical way then perhaps there is something else afoot in terms of comprehension and communication.

MOO

Early on there was talk about Bowman's ethics far surpassing those of Pattis.

I'm no longer feeling that.

MT would have told him what was going on during that visit and he should have taken her straight to the police station as he knew evidence was being destroyed.

Ethics fail, Bowman! Pattisville loves you big time.
Always with you Pat but don't agree with this.
No way of knowing if she told him anything near the truth.
I think MT and the truth are incompatible.
MOO.
And he is stuck with her for now.

A good criminal lawyer is muy expensive, though. Sure, some have payment plans (but not the ones with top notch forensic teams). For example, I think both sides in this case probably have a forensic PR person or two (especially FT's side). The people I know who do this charge in the neighborhood of $500 an hour. Each time there's news, they get involved in spinning it. They're usually on retainer. Then there are all the other forensic people and consultants.

Most lawyers charge a great deal for a court appearance. There's no way that a convicted felon can keep up with a payment plan, that's why good criminal attorneys charge big bucks up front.

He may not go all the way to a public defender, but my bet is that he does. At that point, his girlfriend (also with a public defender by then) may be negotiating in a very different manner. Public defenders are good attorneys, but they have limited resources to spend in a complex case like this one.

FD is not going to buy his way out of this (MOO!)
Maybe you replied to wrong post? Mine was about EE.

This paper towel comment reminds me of something - a question, really. While he's cleaning up the "coffee" from the truck, and putting it all in garbage bags, is he wearing gloves to protect his DNA from being on the towels and whatnot he's using to clean? Is SHE wearing gloves?

If they aren't wearing gloves, then their DNA is on all that stuff, no?

But I suspect they WERE wearing gloves, both of them, which - once again - blows her story that she didn't know it was a crime/blood/evidence.
Totally with you on the gloves question! But my suspicion is that FD had gloves but MT didn't ! Wouldn't that be a kicker? Why would FD hand her anything other than to get her DNA on it? MOO

Totally with you on the gloves question! But my suspicion is that FD had gloves but MT didn't ! Wouldn't that be a kicker? Why would FD hand her anything other than to get her DNA on it? MOO

Ah, good point... and if so, I hope she realizes this. But I lean more towards the idea that she was helping all along, and therefore knew VERY well all along, what was going on. We'll find out eventually.

EDIT: Or - she was doing the cleaning too, but lied about not knowing what was going on, and the "he handed me the rag" line was just another lie.

We have to be careful to realize anything MT, FD (or NP) say is likely not true, though the brain wants to believe what it hears.

Last edited:
I have a quick question. Right before the second AW was released, @sds71 posted some new court records that had just become available. I was thinking one of them was a ruling denying FD's emergency motion to get custody or some such thing. I can't find anything about it because it didn't get discussed with all the breaking news.

Does anyone else remember this or was I dreaming?

Maybe you replied to wrong post? Mine was about EE.

Ah, it just started out talking about payment plans. Yes, EE could get a lawyer cheaply. Maybe. A simple matter like misdemeanor reckless driving can cost $5000 to get charges down. I'm guessing that EE will need to shell out upwards of $20,000 to get good representation on this, maybe more.

But yes, he would get a first consultation for free, and some lawyers (not the best ones) do accept payment plans. Even more accept credit card payments.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the fact that FD is going to run out of funds - which I think he will.

I do not understand or agree with your conclusion that MT and EE are the "same" in any respect. He has told the truth every time asked, produced evidence critical to this investigation, evidence his boss demanded he destroy, and most certainly will be an important witness for the prosecution at trial. MT affirmatively helped destroy evidence, helped write the Alibi Script and is still lying to LE. She has done exactly the opposite of what EE continues to do.

One final observation. If EE was the "same" as MT why wasn't HE the one filmed during that garbage dump? Surely, if he was involved at her level FD would have made the EE make that dump. FD didn't do that because he knew the EE would never cover up something like that for him. I am confounded at the mudslinging. I truly am.

I never said they were the same. I’ll rephrase it.

I believe that anyone who has any information or any possible evidence in any murder case should come forward.

I am not comparing anyone as being the same. Or as being as accountable as the other. Or in the same boat. I believe they are both held as culpable. Totally separate in accounting for what they’ve done - but judged with the same measuring stick. FD too. They all three need to be held accountable with the same measuring stick, although there are severe differences in what they’ve done. FD wins.

I have empathy for EE. I honestly do. I understand how this happened to him. I’m sure he’s not a bad guy. If I were in his shoes I may have done the same. When it comes to the law and what we as citizens of this country are held accountable for, it should be same same same.

I guess what I’m saying is - does it matter where you come from, how much money you have, how many kids you have, how difficult it would be for you to come forward, or how likable you are, when it comes to giving evidence and/or information to a murder.

Always with you Pat but don't agree with this.
No way of knowing if she told him anything near the truth.
I think MT and the truth are incompatible.
MOO.
And he is stuck with her for now.
@citygirl, so you believe that MT lied to everyone INCLUDING her atty? Do you think that Atty Bowman sat in those meetings thinking that his client was telling the truth? Honestly the entire situation is so baffling to me that the lying went on so long and Bowman didn't know. Just seems improbable. So confusing too IMO.

Most attys do what they can to 'test' or 'check out' their clients stories IME and they certainly do this before letting them chat on the record with LE or federal officials. They know that lying can have disasterous results in trial and lying to LE is never a good practice. How Atty Bowman got caught up in this entire situation that we saw in black and white in the AW is something that I'm having a tough time processing as the situation went on for such a long period of time.

I agree that MT wouldn't know the truth if it tapped her on the shoulder to say hello, but doing what she did for as long as she did IMO takes this to a whole different level.

IF her Atty didn't know then IMO that's not good either. But its much much worse if he knew she was lying and allowed it or didn't stop the meetings. I don't know what to believe but I do know its altered my view of Atty Bowman and not in a good way.

The AW make clear that the events happened and I'm not sure how Bowman can go forward with MT? Not sure at all how he can effectively represent this client as she is like jello. Very confusing situation IMO. MOO

Last edited:
I have a quick question. Right before the second AW was released, @sds71 posted some new court records that had just become available. I was thinking one of them was a ruling denying FD's emergency motion to get custody or some such thing. I can't find anything about it because it didn't get discussed with all the breaking news.

Does anyone else remember this or was I dreaming?
@Myvice Don't recall anything from FC. I do recall that the Colangelo response on the gag order was finally posted along with his response on the Pattis motion to dismiss the charges against FD. FC other than the psych report face off has been quiet. This past Friday was the ongoing drama of civil court but no bombshells that I am aware of. MOO

I think when all the evidence is presented we will learn that EE knew he was going to assist LE as soon as he put the pieces together himself. I am quite sure the whole thing was shocking to him. He wasn't a sophisticated man by all accounts, not a man of great means, he didn't have a lawyer in the family to call. IMO he did the best he could under what had to have been terrible circumstances. I think this will all come out at trial.
Yep. With you on all that. But he was smart enough to retain a lawyer. Good on him. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie