Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
And more ....

What is required to do police work well? Empathy and emotional intelligence, communication. Be careful about the power. It can corrupt. It can make people arrogant - #garyjubelin in conversation with #janawendt @BADCrimeSydney @statelibrarynsw #police #crime #writersfestival

And just now ....

The #williamtyrell case is one of the most difficult investigations I have been involved in. I don’t think we should accept that a 3 year old child can simply disappear- #garyjubelin in conversation with #Janawendt @BADCrimeSydney @statelibrarynsw #crime #missing #writersfestival

I do hope some one writes an article on what Jubes says at BAD... but so far this is all I can find.... (see above posts)

Edit to add the tweets are from Suzanne Leal.... sorry I don’t know how to copy that part of the tweet on my phone....

Last edited:
And just now....

The sad part of me leaving the police is that I have experience and the energy and enthusiasm. I’d still like to work with victims. I’m not finished. My main aim is to stay out of jail. #garyjubelin in conversation with #Janawendt @BADCrimeSydney @statelibrarynsw #crime #police

View attachment 202898

View attachment 202899

Yes this pedophile chameleon is the same person.

In 2016, Cowan was scalded after boiling water was thrown at him.

Adam Paul Davidson pleaded guilty to torturing Cowan over that incident and was sentenced to another three years in prison.

In sentencing, the court heard Davidson had said: "I did it ... he had it coming. He's a *advertiser censored*king grub".

I don't mind Adam.......

Daniel Morcombe's killer Brett Peter Cowan attacked in prison

why do these freaks get let out of jail, there are so many of them that go on to reoffend. Cowan, Adrian Bayley I'm sure are heaps of others and only time will tell if the rock spider Guider will reoffend now he's out. These people need a bullet not a custodial sentence with a light at the end of their tunnel.

In 2016, Cowan was scalded after boiling water was thrown at him.

Adam Paul Davidson pleaded guilty to torturing Cowan over that incident and was sentenced to another three years in prison.

In sentencing, the court heard Davidson had said: "I did it ... he had it coming. He's a *advertiser censored*king grub".

I don't mind Adam.......

Daniel Morcombe's killer Brett Peter Cowan attacked in prison

Polly put the kettle and we’ll all have tea. :D:D:D

(And make it a scolding hot one)

why do these freaks get let out of jail, there are so many of them that go on to reoffend. Cowan, Adrian Bayley I'm sure are heaps of others and only time will tell if the rock spider Guider will reoffend now he's out. These people need a bullet not a custodial sentence with a light at the end of their tunnel.

11E6EAAF-3596-4E4F-BF0A-CCD17433CCAF.jpeg

And just now....

The sad part of me leaving the police is that I have experience and the energy and enthusiasm. I’d still like to work with victims. I’m not finished. My main aim is to stay out of jail. #garyjubelin in conversation with #Janawendt @BADCrimeSydney @statelibrarynsw #crime #police

I can only imagine what it feels like to be in his shoes at the moment... facing a potential jail sentence for passionately trying to solve a crime involving a missing 3 year old.

I find it so ironic that you can get a longer prison sentence for tax evasion than serious sex offences.

NoCookies | The Australian

Tyrrell failure mine until the day I die, says former detective Gary Jubelin

All that aside, though, Ms Wendt put this to him: “There’s been a great deal of analysis of the way the investigation was handled. For instance, one issue that was raised, why did police take 1000 days to interview a witness who says with 100 per cent certainty that he saw William in a car? These are disturbing allegations that point to what looks like a botched investigation. What can you say?”

“I am comfortable that I can justify everything that’s taken place during the investigation, and I can offer explanation and records which would explain that,” Mr Jubelin replied. “But out of respect for the fact that that’s an ongoing inquest, I don’t think it’s appropriate.”

I accessed through the twitter link:
The Australian on Twitter

All that aside, though, Ms Wendt put this to him: “There’s been a great deal of analysis of the way the investigation was handled. For instance, one issue that was raised, why did police take 1000 days to interview a witness who says with 100 per cent certainty that he saw William in a car? These are disturbing allegations that point to what looks like a botched investigation. What can you say?”

“I am comfortable that I can justify everything that’s taken place during the investigation, and I can offer explanation and records which would explain that,” Mr Jubelin replied. “But out of respect for the fact that that’s an ongoing inquest, I don’t think it’s appropriate.”

God he's good!

This man has my entire admiration. Still showing respect for the process, no matter his personal situation.

I have the same fear that he has - without his drive to keep this investigation going, is it going to grind to a halt?

Totally off-topic but was introduced to this new crime TV tele series called Criminal Justice.

Has anyone here watched it?

OMG I can't turn it off its fantastic.

This first series is just brilliant and a look inside a young man who took drugs got drunk then woke up next to a dead girl in her home then was arrested then follows his trial through the courts and life in jail.

Really worth a watch if you have not seen it and like this sort stuff.

Criminal Justice (TV series) - Wikipedia

I had this convo with my friend over the weekend, need to bring back the D penalty. Rid the land of these filthy waste of space vermin.

Totally off-topic but was introduced to this new crime TV tele series called Criminal Justice.

Has anyone here watched it?

OMG I can't turn it off its fantastic.

This first series is just brilliant and a look inside a young man who took drugs got drunk then woke up next to a dead girl in her home then was arrested then follows his trial through the courts and life in jail.

Really worth a watch if you have not seen it and like this sort stuff.

Criminal Justice (TV series) - Wikipedia
Yep, Season 2 even better.

This man has my entire admiration. Still showing respect for the process, no matter his personal situation.

I have the same fear that he has - without his drive to keep this investigation going, is it going to grind to a halt?

SA did the FFC indicate that since GJ left there’d been no communications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998