Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally off-topic but was introduced to this new crime TV tele series called Criminal Justice.

Has
OMG I can't turn it off its fantastic.

This first series is just brilliant and a look inside a young man who took drugs got drunk then woke up next to a dead girl in her home then was arrested then follows his trial through the courts and life in jail.

Really worth a watch if you have not seen it and like this sort stuff.

Criminal Justice (TV series) - Wikipedia

my reply ended up in the middle of the the text and when i tried to move it ended up deleting text!! big mess sorry!!laptops messing up :mad:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Caroline Overington‏Verified account @overingtonc 4h4 hours ago
Full house for homicide detective Gary Jubelin and Jana Wendt at @BADCrimeSydney

ED6ytj-U4AAF6VR.jpg

Jubes.JPG

Last edited:
I HAVE AN IDEA’: TYRRELL COP HAS THEORY ON
Former head of the William Tyrrell investigation Gary Jubelin has told a writer’s festival he has an idea who was responsible for the disappearance of the three-year-old but he could not be “100 per cent certain”.
this little snippet from daily telegraphed, paywalled though!
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

SA did the FFC indicate that since GJ left there’d been no communications?

This is what was printed in MSM, tgy.

'I'm really angry because police are playing with William,' his foster mum told Ten News First.
'William's investigation right now is not going, they're getting ready for the coroner's court.

The foster mother, who can't be named for legal reasons, also expressed fears for the future of the investigation into William's disappearance after lead detective Gary Jubelin was abruptly removed from the case earlier this year.
His resignation devastated the families of victims whose cases he worked on, including William's foster parents.

'The only people who are fighting for William is us and Gary,' the foster mother said.
'I want them to know and I want the public to know that we are never ever giving up on finding out what happened to William and the people who can do that are police and they're doing nothing. Nothing. It's disgusting.'

The publication reported on Friday the new head of the investigation, Detective David Laidlaw had never worked on the case before he took over earlier this year.
It's also understood he also started the case from scratch due frosty tensions between former NSW Homicide commander Mick Willing, his successor Scott Cook and Detective Jubelin.

'It's disgusting': William Tyrrell's foster mother launches furious tirade against the police and claims they're 'doing nothing' to find her son five years after he went missing

Former head of the William Tyrrell investigation Gary Jubelin has told a writer’s festival he has an idea who was responsible for the disappearance of the three-year-old but he could not be “100 per cent certain”.

Has anyone got full access? I will have the paper tomorrow at work

The article says ...

Jubes has an idea of who is responsible but he could not be 100% certain
He has his thoughts, it is not just gut instinct
Says that he has some evidence to support his theory, but can't say without doubt he knows what happened
He has faith in the coronial process
He is asked the question a lot (does he know what happened), reiterated he has thoughts and ideas but stresses there is an ongoing process with the coroner which he respects and supports
He is thankful for the recent comments by Police Commissioner Mick Fuller praising his work as a dedicated officer
"I appreciate those words"
William's case has impacted him greatly "You can't wipe away 4 years"

He says that if he is going to jail he is going to be popular. He would wave "Hi guys" to the many people behind bars that he put there.

Some really nice pics :)
Jubes.JPG Jubes1.jpg Jubes2.jpg

The article says ...

Jubes has an idea of who is responsible but he could not be 100% certain
He has his thoughts, it is not just gut instinct
Says that he has some evidence to support his theory, but can't say without doubt he knows what happened
He has faith in the coronial process
He is asked the question a lot (does he know what happened), reiterated he has thoughts and ideas but stresses there is an ongoing process with the coroner which he respects and supports
He is thankful for the recent comments by Police Commissioner Mick Fuller praising his work as a dedicated officer
"I appreciate those words"
William's case has impacted him greatly "You can't wipe away 4 years"

He says that if he is going to jail he is going to be popular. He would wave "Hi guys" to the many people behind bars that he put there.

Some really nice pics :)
View attachment 203005 View attachment 203006 View attachment 203007

Thanks, SA for that... and photos.

Hashtag.... My hero Jubes

Makes me wonder what those recorded calls to Mr Savage were about. Jubes' thoughts and ideas about who is responsible? His evidence that supports his theory?

Yep. I would love to know his thoughts.

I would love to have a beverage with him and just hear his passion of solving crime and his life long stories.

I would love to see him write a book. I really would.

Such a fascinating man

This is what was printed in MSM, tgy.

'I'm really angry because police are playing with William,' his foster mum told Ten News First.
'William's investigation right now is not going, they're getting ready for the coroner's court.

The foster mother, who can't be named for legal reasons, also expressed fears for the future of the investigation into William's disappearance after lead detective Gary Jubelin was abruptly removed from the case earlier this year.
His resignation devastated the families of victims whose cases he worked on, including William's foster parents.

'The only people who are fighting for William is us and Gary,' the foster mother said.
'I want them to know and I want the public to know that we are never ever giving up on finding out what happened to William and the people who can do that are police and they're doing nothing. Nothing. It's disgusting.'

The publication reported on Friday the new head of the investigation, Detective David Laidlaw had never worked on the case before he took over earlier this year.
It's also understood he also started the case from scratch due frosty tensions between former NSW Homicide commander Mick Willing, his successor Scott Cook and Detective Jubelin.

'It's disgusting': William Tyrrell's foster mother launches furious tirade against the police and claims they're 'doing nothing' to find her son five years after he went missing
How would FFC know police are doing nothing to find WT? It's an ongoing investigation isn't it? And there was also a recent search during the Inquest wasn't there? I wouldn't really be critisising LE about it because i don't think that would be fair IMO.

How would FFC know police are doing nothing to find WT? It's an ongoing investigation isn't it? And there was also a recent search during the Inquest wasn't there? I wouldn't really be critisising LE about it because i don't think that would be fair IMO.

I guess as it is not anyone here's young son who is missing - and has been missing for 5 years - we can't really speak for the emotion FM must be feeling, or the fairness of the situation in her eyes, or her perception of what is or is not being done.

I guess as it is not anyone here's young son who is missing - and has been missing for 5 years - we can't really speak for the emotion FM must be feeling, or the fairness of the situation in her eyes, or her perception of what is or is not being done.
LE are the only ones that can help find out where WT is though.

NoCookies | The Australian

Tyrrell failure mine until the day I die, says former detective Gary Jubelin

All that aside, though, Ms Wendt put this to him: “There’s been a great deal of analysis of the way the investigation was handled. For instance, one issue that was raised, why did police take 1000 days to interview a witness who says with 100 per cent certainty that he saw William in a car? These are disturbing allegations that point to what looks like a botched investigation. What can you say?”

“I am comfortable that I can justify everything that’s taken place during the investigation, and I can offer explanation and records which would explain that,” Mr Jubelin replied. “But out of respect for the fact that that’s an ongoing inquest, I don’t think it’s appropriate.”

I accessed through the twitter link:
The Australian on Twitter

I have absolutely no doubt that he could ( he basically said the same to me ) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23