Document.gif
newred.gif

consolidating cases
RESULT: Order 9/6/2019 HON CESAR NOBLE

Notice Issued: 09/06/2019
Notice Content:
Notice Issued: 09/06/2019
Docket Number: HHD-CV-18-6088970-S
Case Caption: FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al
Notice Sequence #: 1
JDNO NOTICE
The following order is entered in the above matter:
ORDER:
The court hereby orders the following matters be consolidated: HHDCV186088971S FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD V. DULOS, FOTIS and HHDCV186088970S FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD V. FORE GROUP, INC.
Per Order of Noble, J. 9/6/2019
LO/TAC 9/6/2019
Good news! So glad they did this and hopefully this consolidation will make the process go faster. Was so worried about GF atty on Friday as he was so agitated that I thought he was going to have a stroke. The games going on with the KM former partner that have the FORE real estate files IMO look to be totally shady and I wish the State would step in to secure ALL the files from the Atty's office and secure them so we don't have any 'break ins', 'floods', or god forbid, 'a fire'.

Ok people, CT is NO different than any other states in this regard . The have have not difference as you put it , is the country at large NOT just CT. Getting kind of tired of reading things about this state that are not true .
Respect your POV on this and will post the stats to support the longstanding existence of "Two CTs" from a wealth perspective. I agree these wealth gaps are a nationwide issue but its quite stark in CT. Not sure which part of the State of CT you live in but when you look at macro economic stats the data is quite grim IMO.

Industry has been fleeing CT for years due to taxes and regulation and frankly dysfunction in Hartford govt. More people have left CT each year than move in and this stat has been consistent over 20 years. CT has one of the highest personal tax burdens in the country, housing is expensive, young people cannot afford to move into the state and real estate values have posted 'real' and 'actual' declining stats for over 20 years as well.

Poverty is alive and well in Fairfield County if that is the part of the State you are from. The stats on the number of children in Fairfield County going to school each day hungry are staggering IMO given the areas wealth. As I said previously in a much earlier thread, under the veneer of weath in Fairfield County lies much poverty. The local Food Bank in Stamford routinely asks for donations because they have been hit hard with increasing demand for assistance.

As the @thekirbyfamily so clearly explained, the issue in CT is not only is there a large group of folks that qualify for govt asst but because things are so expensive that people that work but don't qualify can't afford to feed their families, pay rent and heat their apts or houses. Sounds crazy but its totally true. The food bank I'm talking about did a rough survey of their typical customer and that person had an avg salary w/i the household of $40-$50,000. Let that sink in because in my book that is pretty incredible as in most parts of the country you would be ok with a couple of kids, house, dog and that household income. But in Fairfield County that salary means you will struggle and stuggle big time. There are many local families that go to area church dinners and soup kitchens because its cheaper than actually cooking hot meals for their families.

Yes, this is happening in Fairfield County where in places like NC the avg house costs $1.2 million and has taxes of over $22,000/yr. and the avg car costs $30,000 etc.

IMO most people don't see this because it doesn't hit you in the face as on the surface most people are making it from pt a to pt b and their children look well fed and clothed. But scratch the surface and the stories you will hear IMO are incredible. Many are stuggling to hang on and for so many the struggle simply becomes too much and they leave.

I have heard so many stories similar to @thekirbyfamily to absolutely believe what she is saying and its heartbreaking when bad things happen to good hardworking people. We had local teacher that made a good salary but had huge student debt from a masters degree she got before joining the school district. She struggled to buy a car and find housing and pay the student loans. If the district didn't help her in her early days of employment she wouldn't have been able to come to teach in CT.

MOO MOO

Last edited:
I don’t think Enelram was being critical of working class people; MOO
you're right and I'm uncertain what I said that would make anyone think this. I was simply trying to help people understand that someone
like PG/EE has a hard row to hoe in taking care of his family needs financially and living in a very expensive state. That's all.

I have entertained this chain of events also but have two concerns.
1. The plates were so crudely doctored that I wonder if he would have risked them being notice close up by a dump attendant. Being caught by a camera on a highway might not have been as great a risk.
2. If he left Welles immediately after the bloody murder and clean up, how could he have risked being seen up close with blood all over himself and his clothes? He would have had to get out of the car to discard the bag/s.

He may have done this and lucked out but it is quite a risk to take. What are the open hours of the transfer station

I would think there are a lot of cameras at the NC transfer station too and that would be risky. FD likely never considered the fact that the morning school buses have continuous cameras rolling...frankly, the luck in timing that morning was incredible for LE. What about the possibility that FD dropped JD at the 61 Sturbridge Hill home in NC and then went back there on Saturday, the 25th, hence the loud banging early in the morning? I can't imagine wanting to drive an hour North with a body in the car, but then again, FD is not your typical person. I have to imagine that LE has even more juicy tidbits for us, but they are making FD and MT squirm as much as possible so that the location of JD is revealed.

The Bowman meeting actually made sense and I was surprised she was on the ball and got assistance before her *advertiser censored* was tossed in jail! My guess is that Mamma A. was behind this proactive move! We don't know how much she told Mamma A.

MT and FD knew that they were being looked at for the disappearance/murder of JD starting the day after JD disappeared IMO which was the 25th.

We don't know exactly what MT has done etc. but so far in my mind it looks like she was 'all in' from the beginning of the murder plot and actively participated in the coverup via the 'alibi scripts' and EE truck games. She knew she was legally at risk so went to Bowman to plan and discuss her options.

I sincerely hope that MT simply received the advice to 'say nothing' and that her atty was not part of any of the subsequent plans that we saw in the 2 months of MT lying to investigators as that would be disasterous to all involved. I also hope that Bowman and his client weren't trying to 'game' the system and simply got caught in their 'games' with LE as LE was meticulous in their follow up on the MT answers given/not given in the 2 meetings before 8/13 IMO.

IMO also there is NO WAY that the most recent charge for MT isn't devastating for MT and Atty Bowman. That MT AW was quite clear in its proof for the additional charges IMO but was also quite clear that NUMEROUS other crimes had been committed by MT FOR WHICH SHE HAS NOT YET BEEN CHARGED. The message to me on the MT AW was that the State was saying to BOWMAN an MT, "Don't you dare waste our time any further and NO MORE LYING". I think I counted at least 3 other crimes that MT could have been charged with that she wasn't charged with in the latest AW. As @MassGuy has said, MT is toast and IMO rightfully so as she is a murderer.

Who knows what was discussed with Bowman early on. It could have been as simple a BS story you have to help us because my boyfriend is being targeted by the NCPD in the disappearance of his STBX and we/I don't know what to do. This BS story probably fell away shortly when the substance of what was going to be charged was known from NCPD. MT would have asked Bowman how to respond to LE questions and whether she should submit for DNA testing voluntarily or wait for warrant.

Most likely Bowman also picked up the phone and called NCPD or perhaps State Police to try and get some info about charges. Then Bowman would have orchestrated the bail hearing and arranged bond. MT had a much smoother bonding process vs FD and this must have been because her family got the money to CT quickly and she had Bowman lined up to assist.

MT also ended up in IMO "Taj Mahal Jail' in NC vs being placed in BPT. IMO she was treated with kid gloves vs FD. I also wonder if the State might have avoided 2 months of lying if they had placed in her BPT and delayed the bail hearing for as long as legally possible? IDK.

MOO
I have read confirmation that the lawyer MT visited that day was in fact Andy Bowman, so even at that early date (the day she went with FD to clean the Tacoma without EE's knowledge), MT knew she was in trouble. I wonder if she had confided in her mother at that early date. IMO she was not honest with Bowman and that does not surprise me. Most experienced defenders do not want to get into those kinds of matters at all, at least initially, so she may not have told him much more than that she might be a suspect in Jennifer's disappearance. Once a client tells the lawyer a set of "facts" (usually lies), the lawyer is pretty much stuck with that narrative at trial, so it is doubtful Bowman knew the extent of MT involvement initially. IMO he is urging her to be honest, but that is just MOO!

After trying and failing to complete any meaningful timeline for MT, I am now back on thinking about blood loss as I agree with @oceancalling that its an interesting line of inquiry. There haven't been that many references to amounts of blood by LE in the AW's but there have been numerous references to blood in general. We know that the avg human body has roughly 5 litres of blood. So, how much blood can we account for based on the very limited info that we have from MSM and LE AW documents? Will be heading over to the media thread and reading and posting on this topic to try and make an estimate.

Given that FD/FO is now speaking to Dateline/NBC about the fact that he had 'nothing to do with the disappearance' and 'believes that JD is alive', there seems to be a total disconnect in the narrative of the case between Pattisville/AKA Fantasy Island IMO and CT State Police that as of Friday were speaking of JD in the 'past tense'.

MOO

I am not an attorney, but if I were NP I would try to stop Dateline from running that interview tomorrow night. It was recorded before the second arrest. IMO, it will not help his case one bit. The last one was a disaster - he appeared cold, rigid, and calculating. And that smirk, which I am now thinking may be an involuntary reaction to being anxious or nervous.

Although, I did read that JD's family spokesperson was interviewed. It should be interesting. MOO!

If, in fact, LE did find evidence that JD's body did go through MIRA and therefore was not enough to collect and bury or cremate, is it possible that LE has told GF and there is an agreement that a memorial service would be postponed for awhile until the case is made?

Respect your POV on this and will post the stats to support the longstanding existence of "Two CTs" from a wealth perspective. I agree these wealth gaps are a nationwide issue but its quite stark in CT. Not sure which part of the State of CT you live in but when you look at macro economic stats the data is quite grim IMO.

Industry has been fleeing CT for years due to taxes and regulation and frankly dysfunction in Hartford govt. More people have left CT each year than move in and this stat has been consistent over 20 years. CT has one of the highest personal tax burdens in the country, housing is expensive, young people cannot afford to move into the state and real estate values have posted 'real' and 'actual' declining stats for over 20 years as well.

Poverty is alive and well in Fairfield County if that is the part of the State you are from. The stats on the number of children in Fairfield County going to school each day hungry are staggering IMO given the areas wealth. As I said previously in a much earlier thread, under the veneer of weath in Fairfield County lies much poverty. The local Food Bank in Stamford routinely asks for donations because they have been hit hard with increasing demand for assistance.

As the @thekirbyfamily so clearly explained, the issue in CT is not only is there a large group of folks that qualify for govt asst but because things are so expensive that people that work but don't qualify can't afford to feed their families, pay rent and heat their apts or houses. Sounds crazy but its totally true. The food bank I'm talking about did a rough survey of their typical customer and that person had an avg salary w/i the household of $40-$50,000. Let that sink in because in my book that is pretty incredible as in most parts of the country you would be ok with a couple of kids, house, dog and that household income. But in Fairfield County that salary means you will struggle and stuggle big time. There are many local families that go to area church dinners and soup kitchens because its cheaper than actually cooking hot meals for their families.

Yes, this is happening in Fairfield County where in places like NC the avg house costs $1.2 million and has taxes of over $22,000/yr. and the avg car costs $30,000 etc.

IMO most people don't see this because it doesn't hit you in the face as on the surface most people are making it from pt a to pt b and their children look well fed and clothed. But scratch the surface and the stories you will hear IMO are incredible. Many are stuggling to hang on and for so many the stuggle simply becomes too much and they leave.

I have heard so many stories similar to @thekirbyfamily to absolutely believe what she is saying and its heartbreaking when bad things happen to good hardworking people. We had local teacher that made a good salary but had huge student debt from a masters degree she got before joining the school district. She struggled to buy a car and find housing and pay the student loans. If the district didn't help her in her early days of employment she wouldn't have been able to come to teach in CT.

MOO MOO

Two CTs is so real. I am in New Haven which houses the entirety of Yale and all of the money associated with it. I still walk by the same six homeless people, sometimes more, on my walk from my apartment to my office at Yale, which is only four blocks. There are two CTs. The wealth gap here is unfathomable.

Yes, Item #6 from the first AW dated 6-1-19 references a "2017 Chevrolet Suburban (Connecticut passenger plate AJ69099) registered to the victim, Jennifer Dulos". It occurred to me that LE's work painstakingly reviewing videos of cars was hard, focused and time consuming. Particularly because the ubiquitousness of that type of car and, worse, the prime suspect drives one just like it. LE, great job on meticulous work. I will wait for LE to wrap it all up with a big bow on top. MOO.
Also, there is the very basic issues of getting all the CCTV clocks to 'line up'. Can you imagine this task alone? Just in the latest AW we saw that very few of the clocks aligned (People Bank, neighbor of FD etc.). The person doing this task must be losing their mind and you will this will all be crucial for trial so it has to be done and documented perfectly!

while we assume that bowman is educating his client MT to tell the truth and the severity of the consequences she's facing..we got the other hand- NP/FD..looks like NP is educating his client on how to get away with murder with all his spinning and crazy theories..not that NP has to do that much educating, because FD has been the master deceiver..
All this talk about Atty Bowman had me wondering a bit about who exactly he is.

Looks like he was a former prosecutor in CT.

Andrew B. Bowman Lawyer Profile on Martindale.com

Here is a local corruption case with a Chief Judge I believe and Bowman allegedly worked with this Judge while Bowman was a prosecutor. Small world, no? This article also gives a small glimpse into the underbelly of CT corruption and organized crime. IMO if you want 50 more articles like this than just take a quick stroll in google.

Bridgeport lawyer resigns from bar under a cloud

Quotes from article:

BRIDGEPORT -- The usually jovial former top federal prosecutor in the state looked very grim Thursday as he agreed to resign from the bar forever rather than face disciplinary action for allegedly taking money from a former client.

In the same booming voice he used while prosecuting some of the state's toughest criminals, H. James Pickerstein told state Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis he was waiving his right to ever be a lawyer again as part of a settlement with the State Disciplinary Counsel.

Initially asked by the judge if he would rather sit at the table between his lawyers, William Dow III and Andrew Bowman, Pickerstein replied: "I'm used to standing in court, your honor."

Pickerstein, 68, who served as a federal prosecutor for 16 years, until he left for private practice in 1986, is under investigation for allegedly taking more than $700,000 from former Danbury trash king James Galante, who was convicted and sentenced to prison on racketeering charges Galante was owner of the Danbury Trashers hockey team, which was dissolved after his conviction.

During the short hearing, Dow and Bowman, his former colleagues with the federal prosecutor's office, took turns praising him before the judge. [BBM]

"Jim Pickerstein has had a long and distinguished career of helping others," they later said in a statement. "Many people whose lives he has touched have extended their heartfelt concern and support for Jim. It is well deserved."

Bellis said she usually finds no need to comment in disciplinary cases, but decided to this time.

"I don't know you personally, sir," she told Pickerstein as he nodded in assent. "But up to this moment, I have only heard praise for you as a person and a lawyer."

MOO

Cannot disagree with you at all. But why did she lie? All lies have some reason behind them. Did she do it for herself or did she do it for FO or for some reason we don't yet understand?

I've just been fixated on the idea of trying to understand why MT has been behaving as she has!

We know she is a well established and practiced liar. I'm just trying to figure out why?

Most people don't lie to lie (some do but the research says not so many pathological liars out there).

I've come full circle on the MT issue as I can only conclude that she was an integral member of the FO + HO team and the reason she most likely lied to Atty Bowman and LE was because she couldn't figure out a way to 'come clean' without admitting to murder. I think its the premeditated aspect of the murder that now seems to be clearer and MT role in the overall murder that was simply overwhelming for MT to deal with. Don't get me wrong. I don't think she feels remorse and I don't think she feels anything at all. I think she is emotionally wired just like FD and they were two peas in a pod that planned and executed a murder plot plain and simple.

The 2+ month lying period was just MT getting to the point where she might just possibly admit her role and was working to get the best deal possible from the State IMO. Its quite stunning to be an outsider in all this because what it looks like is that MT at the core is a coward that not only couldn't fess up publicly but couldn't fess up internally to herself as to being a murderer. I wonder if MT has taken responsibility for much in her life ever and does she care about anyone other than herself? I seriously doubt it and I hope that she is punished severely!

If she just started talking on 8/13 then this process is ongoing and new and most likely no deal exists. IMO MT is going to prison, the issue is just for how long and for which charges.

MOO MOO
I agree, and have for most of the case, that MT was a big part of the planning and doing. In fact I feel she instigated the plan and planted the first thought of doing away with JD into FD!s head.

My theory is she was fed up with all the court appearances, etc and the thoughts of FD losing even more money to JD and or to GF, just put her over the edge.

IMO MT came up with a plan and, as the sociopath she is, felt totally remorseless. She was able to justify all the planning and everything else she did before & after.

According to MT, JD deserved what happened to her! JD was asking for it! If JD hadn’t caused so much trouble, she may still be alive.

I also don’t think it took much, if any, to convince FD she was right and that he should be the one to do the actual dirty work. They both eventually agreed that what happened to Jennifer needed to be done so they could stop being tortured & harassed by her. And how happy they’d be with JD gone, he’d have his 5 children, their trusts and FD wouldn’t owe anybody anything including the IRS.

And they both convinced themselves that they/he were committing the perfect murder, the perfect alibis and that they’d never be considered suspects!

And now they’re both scared shitless and thinking... where TF did we go wrong?? And also like typical sociopaths, they’re blaming everyone else for getting caught. And FD will deny deny deny to the very end!

MOO

EE’s likely financial hardships are heart wrenching, the disparity between haves and have nots a disgrace, but it also conjures a picture of FD exploiting the neediest of his work crew, possibly for money. Not necessarily divulging the murder to EE but asking EE to do as he said, no questions asked, which EE did...and stay silent, which he also did, at least for a few days. If someone told me to switch out seats, in light of a missing person, would not even need to be a relative of the missing person who asked, but it was, I’d tell them to you-know-what THE you-know-what OFF, then run like hell. That’s just me.

But I also can’t help but laud EE. From what we know now, he has broken the case wide open. Maybe there’s lots more but he, EE, has indeed ,for what we know today, broke the case. I haven’t read AWs and am barely caught up but it’s hard not to be EE-thankful with head slightly cocked to one side.

Though I have no experience saying this so shoot away but it seems the case is so high profile that some attorney in the area might represent him for little to no money out of goodness, or exposure, or both, especially if his story is clean.

To the comment about Eastern European survivors skepticism of law enforcement, my friends that are descendants of survivors are equally sensitive to personal injustice, such as a life being ripped from the earth and from innocent children.

The whole EE thing seems very complex to me, IMO.

IMO most people don't see this because it doesn't hit you in the face as on the surface most people are making it from pt a to pt b and their children look well fed and clothed. But scratch the surface and the stories you will hear IMO are incredible. Many are stuggling to hang on and for so many the struggle simply becomes too much and they leave.

MOO MOO
Very informative, thank you.

MT was born in TN but went back to Caracas with her family shortly after birth we believe and received all her schooling and university in Venezuela. We have no reason to believe that English is MT first language. Her father was in TN doing his residency at the time of MT birth so it is believed that he speaks english and MT mother was previously a licensed psychologist (no longer) and is also believed to speak english.

My guess is that the language spoken in the home is Spanish but this is pure speculation.

But the language in the arrest warrant IMO heard from MT appears disjointed, unclear and incomplete. I do wish that LE would investigate further on the language issue to make sure that the correct language is being used for MT in these interviews. We see incorrect tense usage, pronoun usuage and references that make little sense and sometimes its even unclear whether MT understands the question or when she refers to the body of JD being in EE passenger seat it appears that she is simply saying what she believes LE wants her to say based on what was being said. The AW says directed and probing was used to get anything out of MT so my guess is that things might have gotten tense as LE saw how things were going with the interview. IDK. But based on the AW it seems like the interviews were far from productive. Could things have been managed differently to get a better result or was this just a very determined MT who was going to do or die and follow the alibi scripts at all costs? IDK, but the AW question responses from MT certainly seem odd IMO.

Sorry if I was unclear about the language issue.

I am bringing up the language issue as a question or possible explanation for why the responses from MT simply seem oddly 'off'. Did MT fully understand the questions being asked or her?

Neither MT nor her atty so far as what is mentioned in the arrest warrant brought up the entire issue of what language the interrogation should be made in.

Perhaps Spanish would have been a more productive way to interview MT?

My guess is that is someone is determined to lie that it doesn't matter which language they are interviewed in!

Her social media posts suggest that she understands and speaks English extremely well.

I agree, and have for most of the case, that MT was a big part of the planning and doing. In fact I feel she instigated the plan and planted the first thought of doing away with JD into FD!s head.

My theory is she was fed up with all the court appearances, etc and the thoughts of FD losing even more money to JD and or to GF, just put her over the edge.

IMO MT came up with a plan and, as the sociopath she is, felt totally remorseless. She was able to justify all the planning and everything else she did before & after.

According to MT, JD deserved what happened to her! JD was asking for it! If JD hadn’t caused so much trouble, she may still be alive.

I also don’t think it took much, if any, to convince FD she was right and that he should be the one to do the actual dirty work. They both eventually agreed that what happened to Jennifer needed to be done so they could stop being tortured & harassed by her. And how happy they’d be with JD gone, he’d have his 5 children, their trusts and FD wouldn’t owe anybody anything including the IRS.

And they both convinced themselves that they/he were committing the perfect murder, the perfect alibis and that they’d never be considered suspects!

And now they’re both scared shitless and thinking... where TF did we go wrong?? And also like typical sociopaths, they’re blaming everyone else for getting caught. And FD will deny deny deny to the very end!

MOO

Agreed - neither show remorse, IMO. It was perfect timing for JD to "disappear", since FD had the children on a "relaxed" visitation for the Memorial Day weekend. Everything about this appears to have been planned in advance by both of them.

I would bet they were not aware of her MD appointment at 11:00 a.m. It will be difficult to justify JD's car departing Welles at 10:35. MOO!

My recollection on the drain discussion was it was a LE person and he stated they must be
looking at the drain at 80 MS or seem to be
focusing on it or something similar. AT the
same time he may have meant Sturbridge also.
In my mind I pictured FD storing the body overnight in a shower compartment where
body fluids/blood drained into the drain.
He didn't say that directly but that's what I surmised he meant.
So I Googled 61 Sturbridge Hill, New Canaan today. Just wanted to know how many bathrooms. I'm sure all the sod was recently laid down. Well, well, well. Today, Sunday, September 8, 2019, is Open House by the realtor. Websleuther in the neighborhood? MOO.

While I agree with what you're saying BUT
how do you explain that her bail amount in the
second Arrest is 1/5th of his?
why were LE so lenient? Do they know that she was a reluctant participant? Are they trying to be semi-sympathetic to her at this point? Did Bowman or his reputation talk them down? Or is she simply not considered a
high flight risk? Scratchin' my head.

I believe (moo) that LE is hoping she'll take the opportunity to give up more information by making it obvious that FD is their #1 concern - she can see that they WILL treat her better, if she tells the truth.

The fact that she's not cooperating says (at least to me, no idea about LE) that she's probably far more guilty than previously estimated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member