OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in shallow grave, Carlisle, 7 May 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She works well for the state's case. She establishes that Skylar would rather see her baby dead than deal with the wrath of that woman.

It's equally possible Kim's testimony will elicit sympathy for Skylar, especially for jurors who aren't convinced the baby was born alive and/or believe Skylar was manipulated into a false confession.

True. But if actual clips of interview were played we know they exist.

We've been hearing that she searched something like that since the beginning in the state's opening statement. And it seems to me she admitted to something along those lines, but added she only did it once? Maybe searched a different phrase with the same meaning? I don't remember. Guess we'll find out more when the electronic info is covered. I won't be surprised if she never did it though.

She works well for the state's case. She establishes that Skylar would rather see her baby dead than deal with the wrath of that woman.

For now I've been staying away from learning more about this woman and Skylar's father, but can't deny she very well could be on the state's list for a reason that doesn't bode well for Skylar. Many seem to think she knows much more about this whole situation and could even be complicit in some way.

We've been hearing that she searched something like that since the beginning in the state's opening statement. And it seems to me she admitted to something along those lines, but added she only did it once? Maybe searched a different phrase with the same meaning? I don't remember. Guess we'll find out more when the electronic info is covered. I won't be surprised if she never did it though.

In the first interview she says she looked up abortion but she was very vague in her answer to LE.

I just have a feeling she followed the lead from the questioning and tried to answer, but even she did not recall exactly what happened. I find it impossible she burned the baby enough (if at all) to char bones.

Have you tried to start a campfire or a fire in a burn barrel? It takes bits of crumbled paper or small twigs to catch enough to begin to burn the bigger chunks of wood ... and it better be dry or it won't burn without super high heat involved from an extensive fire.

Surely she could not have practiced what to say, and her responses come too quickly for me to not believe she is attempting to give them what they ask or need, but I think she worked on adrenaline and not thought.

JMO

Yeah the burn story didn't make sense. A lighter isn't going to do anything but blister a foot.

For now I've been staying away from learning more about this woman and Skylar's father, but can't deny she very well could be on the state's list for a reason that doesn't bode well for Skylar. Many seem to think she knows much more about this whole situation and could even be complicit in some way.

I think she knows more jmo

The mother was oddly silent. Not asking any questions? I would be firing off questions left and right! Not her.

I would too! I actually found both parents were extremely calm when they went in the interrogation room alone with BSR.

I haven't watched the 2nd police interview. I have watched many police interview though. From reading the post here I doubt that the detective persuaded Skylar into a false confession. Most detectives I have seen behave in the same manner. jmo moo

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Judge tells the jury there will be more security in courtroom because of behavior of some people in the gallery.
@journalnews

I didn't hear anything in the background (although I have been able to hear "gasps" while watching other trials). Anyone here who is watching live hear comments from gallery??

Nah. The State needs to put her on the stand to get those omg better belly texts introduced. I'm also sure it hasn't escaped their notice that Kim is likely to seize on any opportunity during direct to try to make herself look good, even if (or perhaps because) what she says harms Skylar.

In my heart of hearts I think she tried multiple methods to get the baby to die while it was inside of her. I think she took the birth control pills hoping to kill the baby, I bet she punched herself in in the stomach, but we can't prove that.
Can BSR prove she ever thought for *****1 minute****** in 9 months that her baby MIGHT be born alive, or live past the birth event?

If not, why not?

Also, 'trying to cremate...'[a baby] ....a little bit?

Can you only be... a little bit pregnant? Can a person only slightly try to burn a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26