Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussing LE search of the iPad, they focused on relevant dates from thousands of searches that were done on the iPad. Defense objects stating that the date range has not been revealed for the iPad search by LE; prosecution says the date range is listed on the document just handed to defense counsel.

Yes, whoever bought the bouquet could have paid cash.

Who left the flowers on Dani's desk? Did someone see who left them?

I wonder if that will come at a later time at trial. If he paid by cash - I would think you could still figure it out (delivered by a random person that the paid to do it?), flower delivery (camera's if he paid cash) or ordered online with a gift card (could be tracked down by which store?)

Looks to me that he was very persistent with her and she was really trying to be kind to him that she wasn't interested in him. Makes me hate him alot :(

IMO
The prosecution is presenting a great deal of information that we didn’t know they had. The evidence seems mostly circumstantial. With the eyewitnesses who last saw Danielle with FG, there should be enough to bind him over for trial.

I don’t see FG pleading to anything without a trial though. He rejected a plea deal with strong victim testimony and DNA in the attempted rape case until the last possible second. For Danielle’s murder, he has nothing to lose in going to trial: FG has all the time in the world — he wouldn’t be leaving jail/prison anyway; with this trial he has a possibility of being found not guilty; hope of conviction on a lesser (2nd degree?) charge; some procedural error found on appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong