OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in shallow grave, Carlisle, 7 May 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or her parents. That was their first grand child. Where’s their outrage???

These types of parents will welcome their perfect grand child when it comes at the *perfect time*.

That will be after the perfect daughter, graduates from the perfect college and she meets the perfect boy and they have their perfect, princess wedding and they land the perfect jobs, then they can have their perfect grandchild.

My guess is anything less than perfect is unacceptable.

JMHO

Last edited:
Excellent post and comparison in the mother daughter dynamic similar to the Ramseys.

I’m actually surprised that BSR wasn’t involved in beauty pageants when she was younger, but I’ll bet that BSR was in cheerleading and gymnastics from a very young age. **Not that cheerleading or gymnastics are bad things.

I don’t have a link, but I do recall reading somewhere that BSR’s dad is an accountant and he wasn’t home much due to working long hours.

JMO

I don't recall anything about pageants but when news first broke in 2017 - childhood friend recounted they were in preschool gymnastics, dance classes, and there were also photos provided by family of BSR in cheer leader outfit from about age 5.

BSR was reportedly a flygirl on the HS cheer squad so I think its reasonable to assume she continued with gymnastics and worked out often.

I also believe BSR had long developed strong core muscles (pelvic floor muscles, transversus abdominis, multifidus, internal and external obliques, rectus abdominis, erector spinae (sacrospinalis) especially the longissimus thoracis, and the diaphragm) that definitely helped with her posture and ability to hide her pregnancy until later stage. She comments about these muscles, posture, in her post pregnancy texts with mom and how she'll look fantastic for Destin [Florida?]

skylar-cheer-comp-1520975213.jpg

childhood photos of skylar richardson in cheer outfits - Google Search:

Just wanted to give my opinion being someone that has suffered with an eating disorder since 15. (I''m now 42). Its basically one of the sneakiest disorders around. You tell no one. You lie about having eaten food constantly. You make excuses to go throw up. If she has a 6 inch thick file on her eating disorder and it was that bad, she wouldn't be having conversations with her mother about it. Nor would the mother be saying any of those things to her daughter. She would be the total opposite. Supportive and caring. This appears to be a totally different situation. Where the child is looking to earn her mothers praise by losing weight. Its weird, not right and quite sad to see those texts. Absolutely no parent on the planet would encourage laxative abuse. They are highly addictive and can cause long term damage.

Yeah, I agree, we know all we need to know about Kim now... clearly trying to vicariously re-live her own life as a single, popular, thin blonde teen through her daughter... I'm also so confused by these varying statements on what her family did and did not know about how to handle people with eating disorders. Maybe the defense is going to try to bring this out but... I find it hugely unlikely that the same mental health professionals don't have at least one sit-down with the parents, and the aunt seems to have somewhere along the line claimed that everyone in the family eventually got woke to ED's.

I find it hugely hard to believe that as a part of this wokeness, it wasn't explained to Mom in great detail that laxatives are verboten and in fact part of an ED. I mean, I suppose anything's possible, but I think it would be clear malpractice if a counselor didn't mention this to her parents. It's seeming like Kim just did what she wanted and didn't care to take good advice (now gee, who does that sound like??), and wasn't the least bit alarmed that laxatives contribute to kidney and other organ failure for anorexics, as long as she can show off her slender daughter.

Texts between Kim Richardson and Skylar talking about her weight loss. @dayton247now

https://twitter.com/mollyr247now/status/1171146082220433410?s=21

Skylar:
"Imma start weighing myself every week and getting serious about this like I'm about to be so boss looking."

Mom:
"I COULDN'T BE PROUDER."

Me:
I think it's time to lay to rest the thought that her mother was a good, supportive parent, that she took care of her child, that she was more concerned with mental health and physical well being than appearance, that she wasn't activiely encouraging an eating disorder and that she was the victim of a manipulative child.

This is a very sick family, IMO.

Notice how she is scared of the “boy doctor.” This is an eighteen year old calling a male physician a “boy doctor.” She is manipulating with her baby girl talk.

I was unsure about Mom knowing, but she is totally besotted and believing of this child of hers. Definitely in denial but she is totally loving and supportive.

I love ya' but not close. She's sick. Have you read those texts? She's telling a kid with an eating disorder to take laxatives? Encouraging her to diet and exercise and lose weight fast?

Is it terrible to delete messages and other data off phones or computers? I am constantly deleting email messages to clean up in folders. Not meaning if I was trying to hide anything, but just in general. Surely I am not the only one who does this

If they're deleted during a criminal investigation that's tampering. If only certain ones are deleted, yeah,that's pretty significant.

I love ya' but not close. She's sick. Have you read those texts? She's telling a kid with an eating disorder to take laxatives? Encouraging her to diet and exercise and lose weight fast?

Yup -- doesn't want BSR to embarrass her on pending trip to Destin! I wonder if it ever happened or if BSR arrested before they could go?

(Former bf testified about BSR's mom family in Destin and spring break there).

Last edited:

Don't forget... "the way that only U know how to do"; which is putting the two of them together in a really sinister complicit dyad, IMO.

That's a paraphrase of mine, but I think that's what Mom meant. "How to burn as much [as possible] every single day"; that's verbatim. Maybe she doesn't care her daughter has an eating disorder. I'd actually love to see Mom answer someone's question about why she's telling Skylar to eat Dulcolax.

So I'm really puzzled to find brand-new interviews where all of a sudden Mom is doing this humongous 180:

Skylar Richardson: Life becomes tabloid nightmare for family

And it was part of the reason her family says no one said anything to Skylar when she gained weight in the spring of 2017.

“If she had come to me and said she was pregnant, I would have said, ‘OK, not exactly in the cards, but we will deal with it.’ That would have been easier to deal with than this eating disorder,” Kim said. “I can’t describe it; when your child won’t eat a piece of gum or she is worried about toothpaste and you can’t do anything about it.”

So, she does know some things. Is Mom simply so selfish she doesn't care to educate herself enough about eating disorders to know she shouldn't be telling the person worried about the 5 calories in a piece of Dentyne Ice, to use farging laxatives???!!?!

The texts were disgusting. They were both feeding off the other's excitement.

The texts ARE awful, but I disagree about the dynamic between the two of them the texts reveal.

The only time Skylar gets a pat on the head by her mother is when she's:

1. Expressed disgust about herself.
2. Apologized for failing her mother.
3. Promised she would follow her mother's instructions and do better.
4. And most sickening.....expressed good cheer about trying to live up to her mother's expectations, and vowed of course she was going to succeed!

This is the email attachment that Kim Richardson received from the doctors office.

It says “pt pregnant” with a “Discontinue Date” for the birth control pills.

Court TV on Twitter

What does that even mean? Start/stop on same day while she is pregnant?

What’s that all about? The dad was fixated on the bc pill issue. I can’t understand why Dr would prescribe them considering her pregnancy and declarations that “I can’t have a baby!”

IDK? If my teenage daughter had a history of lying to me, and I received an email from my long time OB/GYN by mistake saying my daughter was pregnant, I think I’d be calling the doctor first not asking my daughter.

JMHO
True, that’s what many would WANT to do but they couldn’t tell the mother because of HIPAA. She was 18.

JMHO[/QUOTE]

BBM... yes, just as I'm sure many of us have, I read quite a few of them over and over. :(:eek: The content of them is absolutely astounding, and speaking only for myself, it was even more difficult trying to read them with all the "text speak", especially from Mom. Sorry, but a woman in her her 40s using "U" for you, "UR" for you're, etc.??? ITA with so many of you that Mom was indeed trying with all her might to relive her youth as a cute, little, thin blonde teen and doing so vicariously through her daughter, even down to her verbage. UGH. Just ugh. MOO.

Such sad, sick, dysfunctional family dynamics, and we're only seeing it from the outside. IMHO, it's beyond dreadful to think of what life was like in that household on a day to day basis. And WOW... I had never tied the two together, but I also agree with the extremely insightful thought that this type of situation is quite similar to where the Ramsey family would have been in another 10- 15 years. Very, very interesting observation.

OMG, and that is the first time I have ever seen that "cheer" photo of BSR... age FIVE??? Sent shivers through my brain. JMO. MOO.

Maybe I am in the minority... but I'm not really seeing a caring mother. I am seeing a mother that wants to exert complete control over her daughter. Telling your daughter to continue taking laxatives... is... horrible. This girl's brain must have been so warped!

It's disgusting! Instead of discussing weight loss and body image non stop she should have told her if she is ever in trouble not to talk to the police without an attorney. Of course that would have required that she have a trusting relationship with her parents. It seems that did not exist in this household. JMO.

These types of parents will welcome their perfect grand child when it comes at the *perfect time*.

That will be after the perfect daughter, graduates from the perfect college and she meets the perfect boy and they have their perfect, princess wedding and they land the perfect jobs, then they can have their perfect grandchild.

My guess is anything less than perfect is unacceptable.

JMHO

^^^ THIS... every single part of it. ^^^

RBBM... MOO. IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads