GUILTY NM - Renezmae Calzada, 5, found deceased, Rio Arriba County, 8 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

Making a baby with a creep, is never a good idea.
Leaving your child with a creep to babysit, is Never a good idea.
Being beat up by your boyfriend, and not getting the hell out of dodge, is never a good idea.
Living with a violent man, and letting your little ones EVER in his care is not only a bad idea, but, it SHOULD be a CRIME !

I'm SO sick of these stupid Mother's putting their children in danger for a man.
Over and over and over again.
I am hoping for a miracle. That will be the only way, in my opinion, that this baby girl will be found alive.

BBM. Most of the traffic goes on on the dark web/TOR. You can find anything there - drugs, gun, child *advertiser censored*, trafficking, terror organizations, you know it. Kiddie *advertiser censored* is quite popular.
Basically, except that we don't actually know when she went missing - just that mom last saw her about 9:30 a.m. Sunday in her front yard.

Also, although they all live together, LE has not said whether MT was home on Sunday.

And last but not least...MT and VM (Renezmae’s mom) have another child together - a toddler boy.

MOO

It's NE of the home and that search wasn't based on any information from LE. LE was searching the Rio Grande, SW of the home. Keep reading... ;) MOO

ETA:

(Thanks, taking notes in order and also noting areas of volunteer efforts, etc in addition to LE’s; also marking any and all geographic references for terrain purposes, area-scope, big picture and getting locational bearings of who all is searching where, including non LE. I’m still on page 4 I think. Trying to look and note initially any and all geoaspects. Also noting things like how the volunteers are “walking through”, etc., strictly assessing the terrain right now and getting mileage scopes, etc.

—-

From the above link:

“Dozens of community members also helped in the search efforts Monday, looking in nearby canals and ditches and a vast rugged area behind Española Valley High School, which is close to the girl’s home.

“(The area is) treacherous, there’s been a lot of couches and stuff, we’ve been flipping mattresses, looking under everything that we could possibly look and ditches, everything, we’ve been looking,” said *JW, a community volunteer helping search Monday.”
( *snipped to initials by me)

Last edited:
She was in a populated area on probably what is a relatively busy road. McCurdy RD runs north and south, Google put the pin nearer the south end.
Google Maps
I know you posted this early this morning (it's still the same day for me. lol) and I meant to reply all day. We know now that the house is closer to El Llano Rd so this may just be a moot point.

This is not a real populated area. Not many sub-divisions in "Espy". There are still a lot of small farms/vacant land around here. Families are multi-generational and some have been there for over 400 years. Elders may have large tracts of land and split them off for off-spring or just allow them to place a home on the "family estate". That looks to be the case here.

McCurdy Rd is not busy on a daily/hourly basis (unless children are being driven to or from school) except for Sunday mornings, which is a nightmare when church services are offered. MurCurdy Rd is so narrow in some spots that cars must drive partially on the dirt shoulder to pass by each other. If you look further South where El LLano Rd splits off of McCurdy Rd, you will see 2 hairpin turns under the trees. There is one lane there around those 2 blind corners. You are taking your life into your hands when you use that stretch. [10 MPH, please]. Such is the road culture of Northern New Mexico. (I guess I'm a dare-devil as I use this road to skirt Espy when I'm heading North). There is only 1 stop sign (main entrance to EVHS) on the entire stretch of El Llano Rd.

I went to McCurdy (it was a private school then) for a semester when I was a teenager. I still have step-family along El LLano Rd. They had a farm with farm animals along Llano ditch (called an acequia) and gave "chunks" of land to their posterity, same as this guy's family.

RaspPie can confirm or correct.

Last edited:
It's NE of the home and that search wasn't based on any information from LE. LE was searching the Rio Grande, SW of the home. Keep reading... ;) MOO

ETA:
I love your maps! I love all you do here!!!
Your McCurdy Rd map is assuming far South of where she was last seen. The address previously given is due West of the football field at EVHS.
I think they were searching the Rio Grande under the Santa Clara Bridge (by the photo posted), not at the actual tribal offices.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
Search for girl continues, but no suspect in custody

There no longer is a specific potential suspect in the disappearance of a 5-year-old Española girl, a spokesman for the Rio Arriba County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday, as a massive search for the child continued.

Sheriff James Lujan had told a news conference Monday that a man taken into custody Sunday night was being held on three warrants out of Bernalillo County and that “it’s possible” he was a suspect in the disappearance of Renezmae Calzada, who was last seen Sunday morning playing outside her home in central Española.

Renezmae Calzada

Authorities didn’t identify the possible suspect Monday. But sheriff’s spokesman Randy Sanches said Tuesday that the man who was arrested – who turned out to be Malcolm Torres, 25, boyfriend of the missing girl’s mother – is not a suspect, and that law enforcement agencies don’t have a suspect in the missing child case.

“We have absolutely nothing,” Sanches said Tuesday. “We have no starting point.”​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back