Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Exclusive: Experts have used facial technology to produce a projection of what William Tyrrell would look like today, aged eight years old.

The age progression image was generated by Newcastle University criminologist Xanthe Mallett and her team using the latest technology.

It’s been five years since William vanished from his foster grandmother’s yard in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, on September 12, 2014. He would be eight
Five Long Years

Paul Savage has a history with police.
Woman in her late 40's claimed PS was stalking & harassing her.
She delivered the mail in the Kendall area for several years prior to 2014 & she told police that his fixation & strange behaviour towards her escalated over time.
She changed her postal routine but it still continued & got so bad she went to police & got an AVO against PS in 4/2013 which prevented PS from contacting or approaching her.
She stopped delivering his & his wife's mail forcing him to attend the post office to collect mail.
PS ignored the AVO & approached her in 2/2014 when she was delivering mail to a neighbours house & she went to police & he was charged with breaching theAVO.
She has since left her job & moved to another town.

:mad:

A world-renowned criminologist, Dr Mallett created the striking image with her forensic services company.’

View attachment 203609

This Is What William Tyrrell Would Look Like Today

Okay... so this changes my opinion of PS dramatically. Hmmm.

Was trying to be open minded before. Feeling quite alarmed now.

Now I am really interested in PS's encounters with the lady in the caravan... was he stalking her too?
What was he doing when he was "missing" in the bush?
Is it possible that the search crews could have missed a small area of the bush? I'm sure they covered it over and over just wondering of a slight chance they missed any part of it.

All MOO
Did they take SAR dogs and cadaver dogs out on any searches around where PS says he went? If he was on foot and took WT, where would he put him and hide him if he was on foot?

Revealed: Man Questioned Over William Tyrrell Breached Restraining Order

Exclusive: A neighbour questioned by detectives over William Tyrrell's disappearance was accused of stalking a woman in the months before the toddler vanished.
10 News First can exclusively reveal Paul Savage was the subject of a restraining order protecting a local postal worker who delivered his mail, amid claims he was harassing her.

The woman, in her late 40s at the time, went to police in April 2013 claiming his “strange” behaviour towards her had escalated and she feared for her safety.

She claimed to police that Savage had formed an obsession with her, making repeated unwanted romantic gestures including blowing kisses in her direction.

She also claimed he knew personal details about her which she had never disclosed to him.

Okay this is interesting.
And this (same source):
The woman was granted a personal violence order in April 2013, which prevented him from approaching or contacting her, forcing he and his late wife Heather to collect their mail from the local post office instead of having it delivered.
-.-
What a nice feeling, to have been married with him .... As a compensation he posted not only once:
".......
Your loving husband Paul"
Published in Camden Haven Courier on Apr. 25, 2018

Now I am really interested in PS's encounters with the lady in the caravan... was he stalking her too?
What was he doing when he was "missing" in the bush?
Is it possible that the search crews could have missed a small area of the bush? I'm sure they covered it over and over just wondering of a slight chance they missed any part of it.

All MOO

yes i wondered that, youd be very vulnerable living alone in a caravan in the woods, and nowhere to hide if a persistent visitor was calling every day!

Five Long Years

Paul Savage has a history with police.
Woman in her late 40's claimed PS was stalking & harassing her.
She delivered the mail in the Kendall area for several years prior to 2014 & she told police that his fixation & strange behaviour towards her escalated over time.
She changed her postal routine but it still continued & got so bad she went to police & got an AVO against PS in 4/2013 which prevented PS from contacting or approaching her.
She stopped delivering his & his wife's mail forcing him to attend the post office to collect mail.
PS ignored the AVO & approached her in 2/2014 when she was delivering mail to a neighbours house & she went to police & he was charged with breaching theAVO.
She has since left her job & moved to another town.

:mad:
I wonder if this is why he noticed cars in the street so intently? Obsessing about the post lady and thinking she might use a different vehicle to avoid him on mail runs...

I wonder if the postie was one of the unnamed at the inquest..

Could be and bit of a philanderer perhaps? A womanizer?

It is hard as we only get drabs of him and any of his history. I think we have always assumed that there was something in his history provoking Jubelin to push him for more information.

But this latest info on PS still doesn't give me any indication he did anything to William.

It is hard as we only get drabs of him and any of his history. I think we have always assumed that there was something in his history provoking Jubelin to push him for more information.

But this latest info on PS still doesn't give me any indication he did anything to William.

My way of looking at it is that I make a list for each person. Pros and cons, for and against. It helps give me an overall sense of the scenario.
Savages 'con' list is getting pretty long, compared to his pro list.

Last edited:
It makes so much more sense to me that PS could have abducted William or a possible accident while in his vicinity. What are the odds of it being some random Pedo that had no knowledge that William was even there as opposed to a neighbour who had plain sight of William and knew the FG. Yes he has had loss the past few years but that doesn't make him any less of a possible suspect IMO. I am wondering if the closed court process during his interview was because of past charges etc?

I still feel that he has witnessed something or someone who he is afraid of. IMO I feel Jubelin was at him about the view from his verandah as believes that PS saw William being abducted.

I wish Jubelin could just tell us what his theory is now.
I guess the postie would be in a hurry to get out of Benaroon Drive everyday.
Wonder if PS ever followed postie in his car.
Everything we hear now just seems to complicate it more.
Maybe Jubes was willing to wager his career to solve this case? And others in his team were not in the same position, hence the fracture in the investigation unit. Just speculating.

I think the new POI is Frank Abbott. Lia Harris is just speaking about that. They are evidently allowed to speak of him now. What a creep. He is thought to have sexually abused the neighbour's pet labrador more than once. :( :( :(

He didn't have a car, walked everywhere.

I am sitting here trying to type but cannot find any words to respond on the above.

Seriously disturbing

Yeah agree. Wonder how long PS was a resident of Kendall? And what locals thought about him?
As far as GJ i think certain people might have wanted him off the case for whatever reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288