GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that SM's parents at the very end of the live shots today? And has anyone seen PC or know if they are sequestered in another room
again like for TM's trial? With no laptop this time :)
I took a screenshot, because I wondered if that was his parents too. I put a yellow circle around them. I also put a red circle around a blonde lady talking to the guards. Who dat?

upload_2019-9-11_18-15-32.png

I hope this doesnt sound stupid but I just had a thought.... ugh.... could TM have made a deal to throw SM under the bus? Or is a deal no longer an option for her since she has already been sentenced?

I think a deal is no longer an option, but perhaps she could get a reduced sentence or parole sooner? I have no clue.

I definitely do NOT think she's going to be testifying for the defense for two reasons:

1. They would not want her. They saw how she dug her own grave in her own trial.
2. She's not going to help SM get off unless she developed some kind of empathy and wants her kids to have at least one unincarcerated parent.

I really, really do not see the defense being willing to have her testify. But on the other hand TM really hates NL.....

Is there any kind of law that children under 18 who testify have to have the blessing/presence of both parents??

Surfside, I saw the red circled woman walk past defense table so i THINK she is part of the courthouse or legal entity.

I don't think parents have to approve under 18, guardian may, which would be PC for at least the youngest, not sure how old NM is now.

If TM is doing anything, its for herself, not for him or her kids. They both look well fed, so commissary funds must be full. Wonder who is filling SM's. I doubt PC. If i were in SM's shoes, i'd be keeping TM FAR away from my trial. Not like he can put her up as she did it herself, i think that is the push with showing the phones TOGETHER this trial. I see that testimony as a backup for the 'he did it/she did it' possible blaming each other.

On the other hand, from his demeanor, he looks cocky to me, but probably still being threatened by TM thru PC or kids one way or another.

I think you're right. Maybe she could get it changed? I have no idea how that works.
I guess technically if she admitted guilt to murder, they could probably work a plea deal that she would serve a concurrent sentence with her kidnapping sentence. I just don't see her doing anything to help SM. It would more than likely be something that is self-serving for her-not her kids, not SM

Surfside, I saw the red circled woman walk past defense table so i THINK she is part of the courthouse or legal entity.
RSBM: Thank you! I was wondering if it was PC and her hair was just longer and straightened. Glad you were paying attention.

I thought TM sentence is straight 30 years, no parole?
If I remember correctly, she has to serve AT LEAST 85% (25 years, 6 months) before she's eligible for parole, early release, etc. She'll be a good 70 years old by then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288