GUILTY OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, 3, Salem, 13 May 2019 #2 *ARREST*

I talked about her at the Wapato car show. Some of them were not pleased with my chatter. Team Karissa !

Did the Gaston Good Old Boys try to shut you up by offering you free samples from their bootleg marijunna grow?

BTW, the US Attorney for the State of the Oregon has filed charges against a marijunna trafficker who had attempted to hire someone to murder a business associate.

Did the Gaston Good Old Boys try to shut you up by offering you free samples from their bootleg marijunna grow?

BTW, the US Attorney for the State of the Oregon has filed charges against a marijunna trafficker who had attempted to hire someone to murder a business associate.

They were outnumbered with supporters for Karissa. That pack will not shut this woman up. Apparently they didn't like my nike shoes either. #womenpower

They were outnumbered with supporters for Karissa. That pack will not shut this woman up. Apparently they didn't like my nike shoes either. #womenpower
Seeing You All So Involved Filles My Heart So Much Seeing A Community Of Oregonians And Everyone Else Is Just So Indescribable I Can't Even Explain It.. Will There Be Anyone At John's Next Court Date? I'm Going Because I'm Hoping He Breaks Down Like A . It's Not The First Time I've Gone To Court For Her, And From His Relentless BS Excuse Of A Fight There Will Be Many More To Attend. We Went To Morrison To Better Ourselves And Be A Born Again Phoenix (You Go In To Fix And Take Control Of Your Life And Future) And She Worked The Hardest To Staying Commited To That School And Their Moddo. Those People At Wapato Don't Even Begin To Understand What Courage Is Or Takes. She Worked Harder Than Anyone My Age And Got *advertiser censored* For Sleep And She Always Did It With A Smile. It Never Affected Her Humor And That Right There Shows She Was A Beautiful Intelligent Woman Who Actually Understood The Meaning Of Life And She Took It Very Seriously.
Sorry To Vent But This Is The ONLY Place I Am Comfortable Talking About Karissa And Billy Because Everyone Just Wants Their 15 Minutes. But Every Person Here Has Proven Otherwise. I Followed All Of The First Thread But Only Singed Up Like A Week Ago. Thank You All For Supporting Her And Little Man Because Everyone Has Gone Quiet And Its Been Driving Me Insane. This Is A Nightmare We All Just Want To End But At Least That Judge Is Putting Down The Hammer And Your Voices Are Heard And With All Of That Said, Have A Great Night Everyone.
End Of Scatter Brained Rant..

Seeing You All So Involved Filles My Heart So Much Seeing A Community Of Oregonians And Everyone Else Is Just So Indescribable I Can't Even Explain It.. Will There Be Anyone At John's Next Court Date? I'm Going Because I'm Hoping He Breaks Down Like A *****. It's Not The First Time I've Gone To Court For Her, And From His Relentless BS Excuse Of A Fight There Will Be Many More To Attend. We Went To Morrison To Better Ourselves And Be A Born Again Phoenix (You Go In To Fix And Take Control Of Your Life And Future) And She Worked The Hardest To Staying Commited To That School And Their Moddo. Those People At Wapato Don't Even Begin To Understand What Courage Is Or Takes. She Worked Harder Than Anyone My Age And Got **** For Sleep And She Always Did It With A Smile. It Never Affected Her Humor And That Right There Shows She Was A Beautiful Intelligent Woman Who Actually Understood The Meaning Of Life And She Took It Very Seriously.
Sorry To Vent But This Is The ONLY Place I Am Comfortable Talking About Karissa And Billy Because Everyone Just Wants Their 15 Minutes. But Every Person Here Has Proven Otherwise. I Followed All Of The First Thread But Only Singed Up Like A Week Ago. Thank You All For Supporting Her And Little Man Because Everyone Has Gone Quiet And Its Been Driving Me Insane. This Is A Nightmare We All Just Want To End But At Least That Judge Is Putting Down The Hammer And Your Voices Are Heard And With All Of That Said, Have A Great Night Everyone.
(((Hugs))) Canader357. You go ahead and vent whenever you like. We will be here for Karissa and Billy for as long as it takes to see this monster face the consequences of his actions. MOO

I'm Unsure What Exactly Nyla Plans To Do But I'm Hoping She's There At This Next Court Date In October. I Will Definitely Recommend The Attorney And Maybe She'll Take To The Fund-raising. I Was A Friend Of Karissas For 11yrs And Watched Billy Many Times. We Stopped Talking For The Past Two Years And Before I Could Reach Back Out After Our Dumb Quarrel, It Was Too Late And My Friend Dallas Let Me Know That Her And Billy Were Missing. So Yes I Hold A Huge Grudge Against John. That Is Insane Anyone Would Think Its Okay To Shoot Children, Thankyou For The Story About The Farmer Because I Didn't Get Full Deets About It.

Seeing You All So Involved Filles My Heart So Much Seeing A Community Of Oregonians And Everyone Else Is Just So Indescribable I Can't Even Explain It.. Will There Be Anyone At John's Next Court Date? I'm Going Because I'm Hoping He Breaks Down Like A *****. It's Not The First Time I've Gone To Court For Her, And From His Relentless BS Excuse Of A Fight There Will Be Many More To Attend. We Went To Morrison To Better Ourselves And Be A Born Again Phoenix (You Go In To Fix And Take Control Of Your Life And Future) And She Worked The Hardest To Staying Commited To That School And Their Moddo. Those People At Wapato Don't Even Begin To Understand What Courage Is Or Takes. She Worked Harder Than Anyone My Age And Got **** For Sleep And She Always Did It With A Smile. It Never Affected Her Humor And That Right There Shows She Was A Beautiful Intelligent Woman Who Actually Understood The Meaning Of Life And She Took It Very Seriously.

I'll go but I need to look up the date. Oregon loves their coffee. Coffee meet up before the hearing?

I'll go but I need to look up the date. Oregon loves their coffee. Coffee meet up before the hearing?
Yes Please My Nerves Will More Than Likely Be Shot.. I Am A Little Socially Awkward Because I Have Bad Social Anxiety So If I Am A Little Weird Or Quiet I Am Sorry.. That's Why I Didn't Speak At Her Funeral.. Well That And The News Won't Get Any Dirty Laundry From Me.
Its October 7th At 8:30AM

The next scheduled hearing is October 2 at 8:30.
Judge Esterdy presiding.

The item about an exemption from local rules for subpoenas continues to fascinate me. I know of two of Mr Wolfe's associates who might be potential witnesses who would be difficult to serve with a subpoena under the local rules because they live behind a locked gate and refuse to have a functioning mailbox. They became very irate when their landlord insisted on installing a mailbox. They then put a lock on their mailbox to refuse deliveries. If the prosecutor or defense attorney need to contact these people, their Post Office Box number is written on their mailbox, LOL. They could also contact the landlord for assistance.

I will cintinue to refrain from attending hearings as my mere presence is likely to provoke a violent response from Mr Wolfe's drinking buddies. I avoided the Wapato Showdown for the same reason. The same consideration has dissuaded me from parking my vehicle with a banner of that wonderful photo of Karissa and William outside the marijunna bootlegging mafia's hangout in Gaston during their Wednesday night meetings.

The next scheduled hearing is October 2 at 8:30.
Judge Esterdy presiding.

The item about an exemption from local rules for subpoenas continues to fascinate me. I know of two of Mr Wolfe's associates who might be potential witnesses who would be difficult to serve with a subpoena under the local rules because they live behind a locked gate and refuse to have a functioning mailbox. They became very irate when their landlord insisted on installing a mailbox. They then put a lock on their mailbox to refuse deliveries. If the prosecutor or defense attorney need to contact these people, their Post Office Box number is written on their mailbox, LOL. They could also contact the landlord for assistance.

I will cintinue to refrain from attending hearings as my mere presence is likely to provoke a violent response from Mr Wolfe's drinking buddies. I avoided the Wapato Showdown for the same reason. The same consideration has dissuaded me from parking my vehicle with a banner of that wonderful photo of Karissa and William outside the marijunna bootlegging mafia's hangout in Gaston during their Wednesday night meetings.

I have gone to that car show for years to support my in laws with their trophy cars. The pack needs to understand that women are important and not to be tossed around like garbage. More will come out and I'm still convinced Wolfe had help. They are bitter and quite frankly they are angry that Karissa and Billy are getting so much attention. You cross one and you cross them all. Justice will prevail and I'm not scared of them. Its all talk talk talk talk...…

I am one of those "dormant" followers. I read everything but comment rarely. I just want to take a minute to say that I appreciate the local input and the local support it looks like they are getting. You also provide a good picture of the climate of the people and the area.

I also think there are other "dormant" followers.

I am Team Karissa and Billy as well. All the way.

Jmo.

As usual, the article is behind a paywall.

The attorney is Gary Norris of MacMinniville.

One of the triggers of the lawsuit is that the Big Bad Wolfe transferred his interest in the family property to Mrs Wolfe.

No memtion of possible conspirators, but the day is young.
If I was Mr Norris, I would investigate any financial assistance that Mr Big Bad Wolfe might have given to Karissa prior to her seeking public assistance. If he was using money from an unlicensed marijunna grow, his business partners might have encouraged him to protect their business interests and stay out of Federal prison. (The US Attorney for Oregon is now prosecuting a murder for hire plot, so it is not unprecedented). This in turn expands the number of defendants with assets to take.

I discover that I might be a distant relative of Karissa's.

BTW, that article that I mentioned earlier is now available on line.

Put the focus on the criminal justice system

Last edited:
As usual, the article is behind a paywall.

The attorney is Gary Norris of MacMinniville.

One of the triggers of the lawsuit is that the Big Bad Wolfe transferred his interest in the family property to Mrs Wolfe.

No memtion of possible conspirators, but the day is young.
If I was Mr Norris, I would investigate any financial assistance that Mr Big Bad Wolfe might have given to Karissa prior to her seeking public assistance. If he was using money from an unlicensed marijunna grow, his business partners might have encouraged him to protect their business interests and stay out of Federal prison. (The US Attorney for Oregon is now prosecuting a murder for hire plot, so it is not unprecedented). This in turn expands the number of defendants with assets to take.

I discover that I might be a distant relative of Karissa's.

BTW, that article that I mentioned earlier is now available on line.

Put the focus on the criminal justice system

Thank you. An article well worth reading and sadly very true. Imo.

Thank you! I can access this one. :) From the article:

[...]

Karissa Fretwell’s mother, NB, is asking for more than $2 million in damages.

[...]

Court papers obtained by KATU News also named Wolfe's wife, Monica, as a target of the lawsuit.

In one part of the lawsuit, Wolfe is accused of transferring his property and all of his assets to Monica. The lawsuit argues these transfers were fraudulent for several reasons including the fact that they were made to Wolfe’s wife, they were made without receiving exchanging them for something of equivalent value, and they were never disclosed to the plaintiff.

[...]

"The fact of the matter is he killed them over a dollar amount," she said. "So, he should have to pay. I mean, there should be money given back."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back