GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one? starts about the 8:40 mark:

Found one:
Moorer Case Discussion

KC- Hi there I'm officer Canterbury what's your name sir? Sidney
Sidney.- I know why you're here. At least it's assuming to know why you're here. Got your voicemail I was getting ready to call you back.
KC- What's your relationship with Heather Elvis?
Sidney- Sir there is no relationship. There was a relationship but I broke it off. The other night she called my phone blew it up like...
KC -Stop you right there and let you look it over already got phone records for the last month. 360 something text between your phone number and her phone number.
Sidney - I can tell you what happened, my wife is the only one with my phone. I'll be honest my wife found out and I ended it because we both said this ain't right for our kids. So we decided to patch it up. My wife actually took my phone and put a lock on it. I will show you this is the last message I sent to her and a . is what she sent back I talked to her either last night or the night before I can't remember.
KC- If we find out you're lying then you're hindering an investigation we need to find her.
Sidney- First time she called I didn't answer then the second time I answered and told her not to call anymore she said “Fine *advertiser censored** it” and she hung up.
KC- That's all she said was *advertiser censored** it and hung up?
Sidney - Yes.
KC- (inaudible)
Sidney - I have no idea I don't know where she was when she called look I'm trying to fix things with my wife family and keep things like they're supposed to be and go on.
KC- I was just told that her dad called?
Sidney- Yes and I actually have text messages where he said return his call immediately. I won't ask you again where Heather is but I want you to know I'm going to get answers. Then he called me, I answered he said but you have kids you better watch (inaudible) or I'll find you.
Sidney- I have a loaded gun sitting by my bed in the house if someone comes in the house they're not going to leave house.
KC - He's just trying to find his daughter

Sidney- I'm not denying me and her having a relationship, but I ended it. We were getting ready to go on vacation and all the s*** hit the fan. I said look, this has gotta stop, its gotta end. Went on vacation, went to Disneyland... the whole thing...came back. While we were out there we did a lot of talking sitting in the car. She cried, I cried...she smacked me a few times. I didn't hit her back but it doesn't matter, she smacked me a couple times whatever, we kind of worked it out.
KC- when did you say you got back from out of town?
Sidney- two weeks ago something like that last saw her the end of October.
KC- Where were you at this Wednesday? Give me a brief for rundown of what you did.
Sidney- Straightened up in the yard, work Wednesday night at Sticky Fingers...
KC- On the morning time what two or something where were you when she was trying to call you?
Sidney- we were in the bed... me and my wife were in the bed.
KC -Did you at any point go down around the Peachtree landing area?
Sidney -No.
KC- So nothing is going to show up on you and that area? We pull the track records where your phone's been it didn't go anywhere near Peachtree Landing?
Sidney- No
KC -Just called the Dad and I just let him know you must have called the police. He doesn't know where she is so we're good on that?
Sidney yeah as long as he doesn't show up we're fine, I mean I understand.
KC- He's not going to show up. You know of any other boyfriends she had trouble with?
Sidney- All I know is that she dated one of the beer runners at the Tilted Kilt and that's it.
KC -Drivers for the beer company?
Sidney yes.
-KC Which one?
Sidney- Think it's better brands, I wouldn't swear on it.
KC- How old is he?
Sidney- I have no idea don't know if they have to be 21 to drive I think they do.
KC -Have you heard his name before?
Sidney- Ahhh no, never heard his name.
KC -she never talked to you about him?
Sidney- No it's just someone was giving me s*** one day in there because I think some people knew we were trying to see each other.
KC- You still working at the Tilted Kilt?
Sidney- No. When all the s*** hit the fan I called and said look I can't work here anymore. My wife doesn't want me working here anymore. (Sid laughs)
KC- Okay appreciate it.
Sidney- Not a problem

Looking back over this, I’m not sure if he is stupid or just brazen to try and get away with these lies.

Hi everyone! I finally made it here. Looks like defense is trying to say the phone data is not accurate regarding the short 3 second calls between 3:38 - 3:41 am .. the state is trying to show that those short calls are someone who could be not answering, but declining the calls coming in - not them going directly to VM - which Sidney said he turned his phone volume down and set on the nightstand ... which the phone would ring a little longer, then take into consideration the VM and the caller redialing .. so IMO this shows Sidney or whoever had his phone was just declining, but knew they/who was calling from HE's phone ...

I'll also try to add what's going on, as I'm at work as well so have mainly just been able to listen with earbuds in ;)

:p I want her to be gross. I want the jury to actually see the real She.

Ha! Yeah, you're right. Me too. There was just that one little bit, that every time I think of it I want to throw up in my mouth a little bit.
I don't think she could be any other way if she tried.

If the Mrs. takes the stand, I will be here with bells on.

I really wish someone would just cave and say where Heather is, in an attempt to save their own scuzzy hide.

2nd witness for the prosecution is Jill Domagauer (hope I got that right). She's been employed by Horry County as a crime scene investigator,prior to that was a patrol officer there, prior to that was a police office in Conway, SC. Male prosecutor (sorry I don't know name) is questioning her about processing HE's vehicle on Dec. 20, 2013 at TE's residence.

ETA: JD responded to Peachtree Landing after finishing processing HE's vehicle. No one was there. She photographed the area and searched for evidence--found nothing.

ETA: After PTL, was directed to respond to HE's residence/apt. Other LE was there, a search warrant was executed, and she processed HE's apt.

Last edited:
Tammy Moorer was transported to the Horry County Jail today. She may testify. During Tammy's trial, Sidney was transported but he was never called. #SidneyMoorer #HeatherElvis https://wpde.com/news/local/tammy-moorer-is-back-in-horry-county …

EENrhvqUEAAck-G.png

Ah. Prison suits you, Sunshine.

JD went to SM's residence on Feb. 21, 2014 to execute search warrant. Several items of evidentiary value were found:

HP Pavilion slim line computer tower
Red Samsung cellphone
DVR recorder -Samsung, mouse, power cords
"Sidney's phone"-recovered from SM's room
Purple Samsung phone
iPhone, white, from Sidney's room
Carson's iPod
PreLG rumor phone-Carson's phone
Ashley's phone
Nicky's iPod
Moorer iPad
Tammy's iPhone
Ashley's iPad
iPod- Sidney's room
FOrd F-150 synch module black ford truck owned by SM

Evidence seized and transported to courthouse

Last edited:
now JD is being cross examined by defense

HE's vehicle had been moved from landing to TE's residence before she processed vehicle. Vehicle was searched/processed under consent from TE, no search warrant, vehicle not transported to LE facility.

PTL is asphalt, road to PTL is asphalt--no tire impressions available.

Last edited:
JD went to SM's residence on Feb. 21, 2014 to execute search warrant. Several items of evidentiary value were found:

HP Pavilion slim line computer tower
Red Samsung cellphone
DVR recorder -Samsung, mouse, power cords
"Sidney's phone"-recovered from SM's room
Purple Samsung phone
iPhone, white, from Sidney's room
Carson's iPod
PreLG rumor phone-Carson's phone
Ashley's phone
Nicky's iPod
Moorer iPad
Tammy's iPhone
Ashley's iPad
iPod- Sidney's room
FOrd F-150 synch module black ford truck owned by SM

Evidence seized and transported to courthouse

Why was Ashleys phone and Ipad in there? she didn't live there.

If TM takes the stand I may have to make a flying trip to the beach!
If the Mrs. takes the stand, I will be here with bells on.

I really wish someone would just cave and say where Heather is, in an attempt to save their own scuzzy hide.[/QUOTE]

Yeah..but nawh.
As my Niece would say.[/QUOTE]

Me too, I’m about a three hour ride.

Why was Ashleys phone and Ipad in there? she didn't live there.

From TM's trial last year (may explain why they took Ashley's phone and iPad into evidence):

Ashley Caison testified that at 3:10 a.m. on Dec. 18, 2013, Tammy Moorer texted her “home.” Ashley — who was staying with the Moorers’ children near their Highway 814 home — rustled the kids and sent them to the Moorers.

“They were outside, still waiting to unlock their door to get in,” Caison said of Tammy and Sidney when the kids left.

That text was the same time the state says Tammy and Sidney kidnapped Elvis from the Peachtree Landing area of Socastee.

Caison said she knew of the affair between Sidney Moorer and Elvis.

Dec. 17 and 18 were unusual for Caison as she stayed up all night clipping coupons and texted Tammy about the sales.

At 3:10 a.m., Caison said she received the “home” text, which meant it was time to get the kids ready to return to the house.

Around 7 a.m., Caison said she took shopping loyalty cards from their truck and then went to a Bi-Lo while Tammy slept.

During her testimony, Caison denied making several statements when she interviewed with police in 2013.

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/latest-news/article220246625.html

Still cross-examining JD:

JD collected HE's DNA at her apt.
A driver's license in the name of Jamie Morse was collected from a cigarette pack at HE's apt
HE's debit card was in vicinity of JM driver's license

Defense atty attempts to suggest DL is used as fake ID--JD says she wouldn't know

A hotel key/club card Player's Club was found in HE's apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu