Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
October 7th — the scheduling hearing got postponed till then for Kenzie's case this according to Ashley Fine

Thank you Emi!

and
3.gif

Here's the link but the problem is that it is a subscription-based site.

Utah Courts - Court Records

ETA: Case # as per the Response to Request for Discovery -
Case No. 191906862
DA Case No. 19014106

Mackenzie “Kenzie” Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June, 2019 Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

Looks to be about $30 a month. I'd be happy to send you $30 because I know you would use it wisely, whereas I am not sure I have time to look things up properly.

It looks like they invoice a person monthly, and you can decline to renew the next month. Just a thought. PM if you like.

OT: Unidentified body found in a storage unit in Ogden: UT - UT - Body in Storage Unit, Ogden, 5 Sept 2019

Did AA have any connections to Ogden?

About halfway between Logan Canyon and Salt Lake City. Hmmm. Well, if there’s a connection, LE will find it. Is the timeline about right for him to to have stopped paying and for the storage place to clean it out? Or does it take longer for them to act?

Was just coming here to talk about the remains found in Ogden.

Can we pull a list of all AA’s addresses?

We’ve got Hatch Park, Logan Canyon, residence, what about work addresses, National Guard residence, etc?
—-

Distance / 2868 Grant Ave, Ogden:

Hatch Park
30 min (30.0 mi)
via I-15 S

Logan Canyon:
53 min (50.1 mi)
via I-15 N/I-84 W and US-91 N

AA address:
Insert

Condo:
Insert

(We know the above two are proximate to Hatch Park)
—-

OT: Unidentified body found in a storage unit in Ogden: UT - UT - Body in Storage Unit, Ogden, 5 Sept 2019

Did AA have any connections to Ogden?

Boy we were all on that like white on rice...

Last edited:
Quick review.
July 10 2019
https://ksltv.com/417600/ayoola-ajayi-the-online-persona/
"Scanning his LinkedIn profile online, KSL has been able to confirm with Dell that Ajayi was an employee at the company’s Draper, Utah, office. However, as of July 2019, company representatives say he is no longer employed there. Dell would not release his dates of employment.

Ajayi was also a contract employee at Goldman Sachs in Salt Lake, where he worked in IT. He worked at Goldman for the contracted company from September 2017 through August 2018.

We also now know that although Ajayi claims to have attended London South Bank University, student services and registry teams for the college confirm Ajayi was not a student there.

Public records for the Nigerian man show he was divorced in January this year, after being legally married for nearly eight years. He’s been in the United States for at least a decade, after traveling to Logan, Utah, to attend Utah State University on a student visa."

Monday, Sept. 9th:
*Pretrial Hearing (re sexual assault case) (@ am MT) - UT – MacKenzie “Kenzie” Lueck (23) (June 17, 2019, Salt Lake City, reported missing June 20, 2019, found June 26, 2019 charred female human tissue & bone, part of her scalp with hair, burned cell phone & personal belongings (clothing) burned & buried in his Salt Lake City backyard; body found July 3, 2019 in Logan Canyon (about 85 miles north of Salt Lake City).) - *Ayoola Adisa Ajayi aka “Joy” & “AJ” (31) arrested & charged (6/28/19) & formally charged (7/10/19) with criminal homicide 1st degree felony aggravated murder, 1st degree aggravated kidnapping, 2nd degree desecration of a body & 3rd degree obstruction of justice. Held without bond.
Court hearings from 6/30/19 thru 7/29/19 reference post #645 here:
Found Deceased - UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

8/26/19 Update on scheduling conference hearing – next hearing on 10/7.

*Charged (8/13/19) with 19 counts of possessing child *advertiser censored*.
8/13/19 Update: An additional 19 charges were filed Tuesday of possessing child *advertiser censored*. The images are mostly of children between the ages of 4 and 8 years old, the charges state. No further dates.
*Charged (8/20/19) with 1st degree felony aggravated kidnapping & 3 counts of 2nd degree felony forcible sexual abuse. No plea entered.
8/20/19 Update: as been charged with aggravated kidnapping & 3 counts of forcible sexual abuse of another woman in March of 2018, were filed against Ajayi in the Third District Court Tuesday, 8/20.
8/23/19 Update: Had preliminary hearing sexual assault cases. No plea entered. Next hearing for sexual assault on 9/9.

Murder suspect’s court appearance addresses child *advertiser censored*, sexual assault charges

Sept 9, 2019

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – The man accused of killing a University of Utah student appeared in court Monday morning on charges not related to her death.

Ayoola Ajayi was in court for less than five minutes for two separate cases neither of them directly related to McKenzie Lueck.

When police searched Ajayi’s home and computer, they claimed to have found evidence of child *advertiser censored*. Ajayi was then charged with 19 counts of child *advertiser censored*.

A short time later a new victim came forward claiming that she was sexually assaulted by Ajayi and he was then charged with aggravated kidnapping and forcible sexual abuse.

Preliminary hearings for both of those cases were scheduled. The preliminary hearing for the sexual assault charges is September 26. The hearing for the child *advertiser censored* charges is October 21, 2019.

For some reason, I am waiting for the hammer to drop again...

Like perhaps with federal charges... Or further state charges...

I wonder if it has sunk in to AA yet with charge after charge that he will never again be free. I would hope anyhow that will be the case.

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members