GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too see right through her. Poor lil Skyler give me a break! How anyone can think she’s not guilty is absurd to me given all the facts. Saying she is not guilty shows others it’s ok to bury a child you clearly don’t want. Moo

To clarify I meant the only one who sees her as ghoulish looking. As in her face is scary to me!!

(I know many believe she's guilty!)

About those birth control pills....

The one lie Skylar definitely told her father after her first interview related to bc pills.

He asked her, directly & unambiguously, if LE had questioned her about taking the BC pills after she knew she was pregnant.

She said no. That was a lie. LE asked her multiple questions about her taking BC pills after she knew she was pregnant, and the context for those questions was whether or not she may have tried to self-abort.

From re-reading Kim's texts to Skylar insisting she go get BC pills on through Skylar asking Kim how she should start taking the pills, then considering what both Skylar and Kim said after Skylar's interview, and plenty of other context to boot....

What seems possible is that Kim knew Skylar was pregnant and that is was too late for an abortion, so sent her for BC pills --and made sure she took them--because she believed taking them would cause Skylar to lose her baby.

Does anyone know what exact time the jurors went to deliberate? I calculated about 12 noon CT - ?? TIA!

Does anyone know what exact time the jurors went to deliberate? I calculated about 12 noon CT - ?? TIA!

The Facebook live I just did answering the most common questions our viewers have had througout the #SkylarRichardson murder trial here in Warren County. The jury has had this case for deliberation since 11:15 a.m. @whiotv @WHIORadio

John Bedell on Twitter

Thank you. I wonder if there was video of the excavation search for the remains at the Richardson house on July 14, 2017 in the 6 hours not played in court?

Also, the interview post your replied to occurred on July 20, 2017 (i.e., 98pg transcript).

Good question.

Also, I think we have to remember that 8 hrs of video does not mean 8 hrs of raw interview. I am going to posit that a lot of the "8 hrs" is waiting, as in when they were in the interview room, waiting for the investigators to return. I think we were able to see and read the meat of the interrogation.

In advance I would ask when the verdict comes in, and since she is obviously at home and not in the courthouse, can the verdict be posted on this website in the breaking news thread when it happens?

TIA

Some folks think this is going to be a short verdict watch, I am thinking it is going to be a pretty long one like a capital case. We will see!

Greetings, I'm new here and I knew nothing about his case until I googled CourtTV about another case to see if it might be televised. So I knew nothing before the trial and then didn't see the first few days of testimony. I watched the rest of it in real time. IMO, there was bias in the pathologist for the state report and testimony and the interrogation tapes, especially the second one was disgusting IMO. Having said that, I have experience with a 17 yr old senior granddaughter and a daughter-in-law who had an eating disorder when she was a teenager.
While watching this case I couldn't help but compare what my granddaughter went through with the self imposed stress of her senior year, acceptance in to college, leaving home away from her BFFs and even though she was mature in so many ways she was still naive about a lot of things. Then knowing of the experience of my DIL who had a similar situation and family dynamic in a small town where appearance was everything.
So, I tried to to be objective while seeing the evidence and it was roller coaster for me. I think the experts were a wash and personally I liked the defense attys better than the state which is neither here nor there just MO.
But I wonder about a few things ---- BSR said the baby was born in bathroom and also her bedroom? IIRC. The prosecution hung their hat on the blood in her bedroom.. so what if after the birth in the bathroom she went to her bedroom where she continued to bleed.
I wonder and it is probly not fair to say this but it was obvious BSR was close to her brother and I wonder if he knows more than he says just for the mere fact that his bedroom was so close to the bathroom.
To me BSR's mother seemed very distant in the tapes where the parents came into the room... something like "you've lost your daughter" and then said "I've lost my daughter"
I wonder if this baby was small and under weight and was easy to deliver as she said "it just fell out"
I wonder if the umbilical cord became detached and contributed to lack of growth of the baby "I didn't cut the cord"
Anyway, there may be more to this that didn't come out in the trial and that I have not heard or read- these are just my initial thoughts as the jury is now deliberating ~~ thanks

Greetings, I'm new here and I knew nothing about his case until I googled CourtTV about another case to see if it might be televised. So I knew nothing before the trial and then didn't see the first few days of testimony. I watched the rest of it in real time. IMO, there was bias in the pathologist for the state report and testimony and the interrogation tapes, especially the second one was disgusting IMO. Having said that, I have experience with a 17 yr old senior granddaughter and a daughter-in-law who had an eating disorder when she was a teenager.
While watching this case I couldn't help but compare what my granddaughter went through with the self imposed stress of her senior year, acceptance in to college, leaving home away from her BFFs and even though she was mature in so many ways she was still naive about a lot of things. Then knowing of the experience of my DIL who had a similar situation and family dynamic in a small town where appearance was everything.
So, I tried to to be objective while seeing the evidence and it was roller coaster for me. I think the experts were a wash and personally I liked the defense attys better than the state which is neither here nor there just MO.
But I wonder about a few things ---- BSR said the baby was born in bathroom and also her bedroom? IIRC. The prosecution hung their hat on the blood in her bedroom.. so what if after the birth in the bathroom she went to her bedroom where she continued to bleed.
I wonder and it is probly not fair to say this but it was obvious BSR was close to her brother and I wonder if he knows more than he says just for the mere fact that his bedroom was so close to the bathroom.
To me BSR's mother seemed very distant in the tapes where the parents came into the room... something like "you've lost your daughter" and then said "I've lost my daughter"
I wonder if this baby was small and under weight and was easy to deliver as she said "it just fell out"
I wonder if the umbilical cord became detached and contributed to lack of growth of the baby "I didn't cut the cord"
Anyway, there may be more to this that didn't come out in the trial and that I have not heard or read- these are just my initial thoughts as the jury is now deliberating ~~ thanks

BSR told dr. Boyce that she gave birth in her bedroom and (mywords) that is why the blood was found where it was.

Last edited:
Given that the State kept accusing Skylar of burning her baby, all the way through trial , it matters very much, actually, if the jury doesn't believe Skylar did, even "just a little."

Experts testified that the bones were not chard as first mistakenly reported by Coroner's anthropologist, and BSR also denied there was ever a fire (that would char bones).

However, that does not eliminate BSR's own words in the interview that she used a lighter to ignite a bag, and burned the corpse just a little, before extinguishing.

BSR came up with that lighter and bag statement on her own, long after denying there was a char burning "fire." She then told her dad she cremated the baby- just a little.

BSR's mom Kim independently told a reporter (March 2018) that ash mixed with the remains was probably from flowers placed on grave. I also think there was more talk in the Richardson home about the lighter incident than we will ever know. MOO

I can’t imagine the fear she has right now waiting for the jury to return a verdict. She deserves every bit of it imo for what she did. She put herself in this awful spot therefore she deserves to suffer some pain. Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members