GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time of documenting the truck, JC was under the impression this was the same truck from when Heather went missing. Had he known it was a new truck, he would have processed it differently, including dusting for prints, looking for anything that could have put her inside the vehicle.

Cross-exam by defense: my feed cut out, sry I missed it

Redirect by NL:

DNA/hair could be removed from an area by cleaning, washing, vacuuming. Truck could've been cleaned before examined by LE.

Re-cross by defense:

On day photos taken of truck, it was not a clean, tidy vehicle

Forgive me, but when did the M's get the new truck? was is Nov. or Dec? or sooner? I'm betting they got rid of the truck to remove any of HE's prior DNA, so they could carry on their plan without her ever having been in the new vehicle, hence no DNA found (I still don't think HE was ever in the truck or at PTL)

At the time of documenting the truck, JC was under the impression this was the same truck from when Heather went missing. Had he known it was a new truck, he would have processed it differently, including dusting for prints, looking for anything that could have put her inside the vehicle.
Oh i’m Not liking the sound of this...they never looked to see if anything put her inside that truck?! So then it wasn’t really processed.

Noooo! I stepped away for a few and don't know this witness's name. He's the salesman from Beach Ford, though. He "couldn't wait to get the paperwork done and get her [TM] out of his office." She came in and took over.

upload_2019-9-12_15-11-5.png

Jimmy Gunter, employed at Beach Ford is next pros witness

Met SM when he came to dealership to buy black Ford F-150. Truck had specific headlights, HID lights. Also met TM. SM became submissive to TM when she arrived and JG couldn't wait to get paperwork done and "get her out of the office"

No dusting or swabs? What exactly was 'processed'?

Oh i’m Not liking the sound of this...they never looked to see if anything put her inside that truck?! So then it wasn’t really processed.
It sounds like he was just taking photographs and looking for anything obvious? I don't get it either.

Jimmy Gunter, employed at Beach Ford is next pros witness

Met SM when he came to dealership to buy black Ford F-150. Truck had specific headlights, HID lights. Also met TM. SM became submissive to TM when she arrived and JG couldn't wait to get paperwork done and "get her out of the office"
Whenever I hear the word submissive I think 50 Shades of Gray...

JG states removing the SD card renders the navigation system unusable. You can't track the truck without the SD card. He testified the SD card was not in its port in the photos he's reviewing, which means the nav system wasn't working, and the truck could not be tracked. He did not teach them, or any other customer, how to disengage the navigation system.

JG: center console of truck contains SD card for standard navigation system for truck. Without SD card, navigation/GPS for truck doesn't work. SD card wasn't in place to work, had been removed. Didn't teach Moorers how to remove SD card.

Recorded with prosecutor taking similar truck out with SD card in and SD card removed, had same nav system.

Defense objects to relevance. Feed cuts out

I am not getting any of my homework done because I'm way too into this.

I really wish I knew what was going on in SM parents heads. Also, has anyone from TM side been at the trial or can they not because they are witnesses?
BBM: I haven't seen anyone other than SM's parents and (most likely) one of his sons. PC, AC, NM, and (the older) CM are MIA. They may be on the witness list, which means they're probably watching the video on a laptop in the sequestration room. Because rules are for commoners.

JG testifies about recorded drive with similar truck, with and without nav SD card.

Vehicle can be driven without SD card.

Moorer truck had dealer advertising plate on front driver side bumper when sold to them.

Pros is going to show JG video from Walmart, which is already in evidence. SM was driving vehicle. Vehicle has Beach Ford plate on front. Plate was not present in later photo of truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa