GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely not enough time, even at their speed. There are many theories. A large faction of us thinks something happened to her at Longbeards. Regarding the trip to PTL, though, I think it was to retrieve whomever was staging her car there, and that Heather, herself, was never at that landing. JMO.
Myself also!

It's definitely not enough time, even at their speed. There are many theories. A large faction of us thinks something happened to her at Longbeards. Regarding the trip to PTL, though, I think it was to retrieve whomever was staging her car there, and that Heather, herself, was never at that landing. JMO.
At this point would we be allowed to give our detailed theories on how and where HE died and how her car ended up at PTL?
I would luv to get to do this.
Can we?

Again today, it was in redirect that the pros. gave the important nuggets to the jury-- as if to say, "Don't get lost in the minutia. Here is the key fact from this witness."

It was a little eerie watching the trial as the surveillance video was played. Clock ticking.

If some don't think Heather was at PTL, why would SM and TM put her car in their area? Why not leave it almost anywhere else that was not near their home?

Again today, it was in redirect that the pros. gave the important nuggets to the jury-- as if to say, "Don't get lost in the minutia. Here is the key fact from this witness."

It was a little eerie watching the trial as the surveillance video was played. Clock ticking.

If some don't think Heather was at PTL, why would SM and TM put her car in their area? Why not leave it almost anywhere else that was not near their home?
I think so they had a time line to show they were at home or near the house when they said so they surely couldn't have done it .. PTL was close by for the car drop off and pick up of whichever one of them handled HE that night

If the scene of the crime was at Longbeard's they wouldn't want to leave it there. They might not want to take the chance of her apartment complex having cameras either. They had to put it somewhere desolate without cameras. (ETA: But close enough to get home in time to try to establish a "we were here all night" alibi.)

Last edited:
At this point would we be allowed to give our detailed theories on how and where HE died and how her car ended up at PTL?
Can we?

I don't see why not. I've shared mine before. It involves more than just TM and SM (no idea who else) and the crime happened at Longbeard's.

Can we?
Oops I didn’t realize we weren’t allowed. She hasn’t been proven deceased but she is missing and One has already been convicted in her kidnapping and he is on trial for it so I would imagine we could discuss where we think she went missing and how her car ended up at PTL. Moo

I think it’s still a possibility she met him/them at PTL and was put in the truck. But then why would she stop at Longbeard’s ? There is a relatively short amount of time between the calls, surveillance and their return home so I think they had to keep everything within relatively close distance. Myrtle Beach isn’t that big anyway. You can get practically anywhere in 10-15 min. Especially in the middle of the night and off tourist season. But there isn’t a whole lot of secluded areas.

Not sure if the payphone video was played for this jury.
In the Walmart video clearly he is dressed with the knitted cap on his head (which could easily be pulled down over his face) and as I recall in black, as if he might be up to no good.
Whatever they did to her it was completely planned & premeditated.
It could have gone down a couple of ways – can’t be sure exactly how.
Poor Heather.
The raging jealousy of his wife along with her control issues & his clear desire to please Tammy or get back in her good graces, the obvious attempts to cover their tracks plus the fact she has not been found speaks volumes.
Not only did he get his cell phone back immediately after she disappeared, he also got his freedom to move around the house & other places.
Just a few days later they showed up on Christmas Eve with his children after 10 o’clock at night with no notice they were going at his parents door.
He had always wanted his children to spend Christmas with his family so guess what – his wish was granted that year.
She would hardly allow them to see his family any time & all of sudden they are all there for Christmas Eve, unexpected & unannounced?
More than odd.

Last edited:
1. MOO I feel SM and TM knew about date night with new guy. I believe they they were watching stalking and (having sex).

2. During her date TM sent sex pics to HE.

* Date drops off HE at 1:15 am

3. SM called HE from the payphone at 1:35 am < over 4 minutes.

4. Heather called Bri at 1:44 <a little over 2 minutes. HE was hysterical and BW told her NOT to go see SM.

5. Heather posted to Tumblr from 1:53 am to 2:09 am <approx 16 minutes.

6. HE posts in tumbler and other social media very heavy. She had gazillions posts all the time.

7. HE stops posting at 2:09 am. There is NO activity for 20 minutes. I feel HE was waiting for someone (SM). I think he arrived with a pregnancy test.

7. HE's phone tried calling the payphone at 2:29 am <it calls 9 times. I'm not convinced yet this is HE.

* HE's phone first pings at LB's from 2:42 am to 2:56 am. Her phone pings there, I'm not convinced yet it is HE herself.

* HE's car left at PTL

Last edited:
RSBM:

I'm so glad you picked up on that the other day. I've been paying attention to it, and I agree it's a great strategy. These days, people just read the headlines. I think it's smart they are telling all of the details of the story, then finishing with the headline.

I think leaving her car at PTL was a panic move. I think Heather met her fate at LB's, and after that, all communications were done using her cell phone to keep from their phones pinging in suspicious areas. For the trip back to her apartment, I think someone else was driving her car and considered leaving it there. For whatever reason (fear of security cameras, someone seeing them get out of it, whoever was supposed to pick them up was a no-show), they panicked and left and headed to PTL. They were probably full of adrenaline and freaking out and just wanted to get home, so it would be "over." It may have also crossed their minds that if the car was at PTL, there would be no signs pointing LE to LB's.

That's my theory.

If the scene of the crime was at Longbeard's they wouldn't want to leave it there. They might not want to take the chance of her apartment complex having cameras either. They had to put it somewhere desolate without cameras. (ETA: But close enough to get home in time to try to establish a "we were here all night" alibi.)
I was going to say the same thing. Part of me thinks that wasn’t the original plan though. I feel like they had to get home and have someone see both of them there. PT landing was pretty close. I went out and drove it myself. It’s not far at all. So either stupidity or they panicked. Had to get home with the bi-lo coupons.
When SM is questioned he said the kids usually stayed over at the in-laws. Then why drag the kids home at 3am...for an alibi. Because they had exams? ok so why wake them in the middle of the night then? It’s next door they should have gotten a good nights rest and come home in the am. That’s what rational parents would do. Actually rational parents wouldn’t be out till 3am if their home schooled children had exams the next day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa