GUILTY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave , 7 May 2017 *GUILTY OF ABUSE OF CORPSE ONLY* *resentencing 2022* #4

BBM. That is your opinion. I believe BSR's eating disorder led to the death of the baby. Having an eating disorder isn't a crime. We'll agree to disagree.
IMO the baby was alive at birth.

My mom (who did not have an eating disorder) weighed 115 pounds when she gave birth to me and didn't look pregnant. She vomited between 30 - 50 times a day, every day of her entire pregnancy. Yet I was born healthy, and a couple ounces shy of 9 pounds. Her doctor said, even with extreme nutritional deficiencies, the placenta can still develop normally to sustain the life of the baby.

Can having an eating disorder increase risk of stillbirth? Yes. But most studies show only a slightly higher risk exists compared to having no eating disorder.

March of Dimes cites three maternal medical conditions that increase the chances of stillbirth; high blood pressure, diabetes, and actually, obesity.

In terms of physical health, SR had youth on her side and her anorexia didn't preclude her from ovulating, which is often the case in such circumstances.

Regardless, based on SR's own admissions, that poor baby girl was born alive. SR wasn't a child. She knew right from wrong. It was SR's selfish, disgusting actions, (or inactions) shortly after birth that ended AR's life. (JMO)

Yep as i said maybe an impact statement on the abuse of a corpse crime.

But the court likely wouldn't allow for example the baby's dad to go up and say Skylar you killed my daughter. because she was found not guilty of that and it would be improper use of an impact statement.
Please consider getting verified as an attorney. Thank you!

My mom (who did not have an eating disorder) weighed 115 pounds when she gave birth to me and didn't look pregnant. She vomited between 30 - 50 times a day, every day of her entire pregnancy. Yet I was born healthy, and a couple ounces shy of 9 pounds. Her doctor said, even with extreme nutritional deficiencies, the placenta can still develop normally to sustain the life of the baby.

Can having an eating disorder increase risk of stillbirth? Yes. But most studies show only a slightly higher risk exists compared to having no eating disorder.

March of Dimes cites three maternal medical conditions that increase the chances of stillbirth; high blood pressure, diabetes, and actually, obesity.

In terms of physical health, SR had youth on her side and her anorexia didn't preclude her from ovulating, which is often the case in such circumstances.

Regardless, based on SR's own admissions, that poor baby girl was born alive. SR wasn't a child. She knew right from wrong. It was SR's selfish, disgusting actions, (or inactions) shortly after birth that ended AR's life. (JMO)

If your mom didn't have an eating disorder, then it would not have impacted her pregnancy because her doctors would have made sure she received proper nutrition and vitamin supplementation. 9 lbs isn't a weight of a "starved baby" by any stretch. BSR didn't have a doctor monitoring her pregnancy. I don't believe the baby was born alive.
Eating disorders and pregnancy

JMO

Last edited:
Does anyone know
Did the message from the doctors office here get sent to Kim's email--- or was it sent to Skylar's email which Kim had access to?
I was always confused on that point and have read conflicting things.
Good question. I've heard it both ways. If the Dr. sent it to her mother, it is yet another violation of privacy.

JMO

If your mom didn't have an eating disorder, then it would not have impacted her pregnancy because her doctors would have made sure she received proper nutrition and vitamin supplementation. BSR didn't have a doctor monitoring her pregnancy. I don't believe the baby was born alive.
Eating disorders and pregnancy

JMO
this is the travesty of this prosecution.
they had to find her cause of death.
you can not prove she was still born no more than I can prove she was alive and murdered at the hand of her mother.

BSR behaviour and actions favour nefarious endings.
she got lucky. that's all.

moo

you can not prove she was still born no more than I can prove she was alive and murdered at the hand of her mother.

moo
Our system of justice places the full burden of proof on the prosecution and they failed to prove the baby was born alive or murdered at the hand of her mother.

The system did not fail; it worked very well as it was intended to work.

JMO

Our system of justice places the full burden of proof on the prosecution and they failed to prove the baby was born alive or murdered at the hand of her mother.

The system did not fail; it worked very well as it was intended to work.

JMO

I didn't look at this case yesterday and I missed the verdict. I think the jury made the right call. Hopefully counseling will be something she gets, whether by choice or as part of her sentence.

She wasn't found guilty of murder how can he presume to know what the jury was thinking? He trashed BSR personally about her "good girl" persona. He seems to be having fun. Is he hoping the publicity will boost his career? He admits to knowing this case wasn't a sure thing two years ago, he wasted money that could have gone towards crime prevention or testing rape kits or something useful. He compares her case to a capital one as far as pricing. That's not even on the same scale. Capital cases cost a fortune because the state is responsible for making sure the person convicted has representation for appeals (at least in many states). They have to pay more for experts and it's a long process. BSR's case looked like a witch hunt.

Does she whine like that normally? Does any of this remind you of another case down in Florida?

She wasn't found guilty of murder how can he presume to know what the jury was thinking? He trashed BSR personally about her "good girl" persona. He seems to be having fun. Is he hoping the publicity will boost his career? He admits to knowing this case wasn't a sure thing two years ago, he wasted money that could have gone towards crime prevention or testing rape kits or something useful. He compares her case to a capital one as far as pricing. That's not even on the same scale. Capital cases cost a fortune because the state is responsible for making sure the person convicted has representation for appeals (at least in many states). They have to pay more for experts and it's a long process. BSR's case looked like a witch hunt.
Yes, it does. At the press conference, a female journalist questioned the DA's ethics. He tried to shut her down and wasn't successful. I doubt this case goes away any time soon. What an incredible waste of taxpayer money.

JMO

moo
I don't believe BSR got "lucky" but I do believe the judicial system worked as it is supposed to do.

Good question. I've heard it both ways. If the Dr. sent it to her mother, it is yet another violation of privacy.

JMO

If he was going to violate HIPAA why not call and set up an ultrasound appointment. A coded medical bill to another person possibly in denial seems doesn't seem like the best way to let someone know their kid is pregnant. Was the doctor compelled to talked about BSR and her words in the original visit? I get having to call police if someone admits to burying a stillborn baby. During her first visit when she found out she was pregnant what she said and asked about should have remained private.
When you are 18 and live at home as a high school student, so many things are intertwined with your parents. Filling out college applications sometimes requires information from them, financial statements stuff you might not have a clue about. If most of what you have is paid for by your parents they probably have access to your devices. It could have been accidental, it could have been the mom checking up on BSR. If you suspect your kid is pregnant and receive a document proving it but aren't 110% sure why not call and pretend to be your daughter? I don't know if that is a crime. lol

I don't believe BSR got "lucky" but I do believe the judicial system worked as it is supposed to do.
we shall have to agree to disagree bout that part mybelle!
it definitely was the right call.
the prosecution had to bring cause of death to the table.

imo

Yes, it does. At the press conference, a female journalist questioned the DA's ethics. He tried to shut her down and wasn't successful. I doubt this case goes away any time soon. What an incredible waste of taxpayer money.

JMO

Sometimes these cases fade away. It might depend on if there are reviews into the ethics of her doctor or the state.

Richardson not guilty in 2017 death of newborn daughter

Sept 12, 2019

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters, who was not involved in the case, said there’s a “presumption against incarceration” for Felony 4 and Felony 5 charges.

Richardson was charged with abuse of a corpse as an F-5, meaning she could face a maximum of up to a year in prison. However, Deters projected she likely won’t see jail time and will probably go into some sort of community control program.

Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell said he believes Richardson had a fair trial and that "advocacy on both sides was very well done."

Does anyone know what Mr. Richardson does for a living? I suspect he had to clean out all of his retirement to pay for this <modsnip> excellent defense. He should make her slave and pay him back, but in their world, <modsnip> they will place her back upon the pedestal she was temporarily knocked off of lol ( I know I'm a little hard on her) she deserves much worse IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

The state could not prove the baby was born alive. The jury got it right in spite of those coerced interrogations of which we only saw 2 hours of an 8 hour session in the second interrogation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back