GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@?mysterian? you ROCK! I have been busy at work and have missed most of this (ha, I'm sure most will say GOOD!) but I do remember his testimony from TM's trial. He's very thorough, has a nice voice .. and I am sure he loves and is excited about his job!

GF: returns to Walmart video testimony. Asked to compare reflective characteristics between known vehicle (Moorer) and questioned vehicle (Walmart video). Reflective headlights and reflective license plate on front at time video was taken. Later, license plate not present.

Object in back of vehicle same, hubcaps, wheels similar. Indistinguishable from known vehicle.

Last edited:
Other attorney is Jarrett Bouchette.
YES! Thank you! That's right. He's the one who shows up as a member of the Johnny Gardner Law Group, but the law firm's website doesn't work. I remember that name now. He's not a county public defender, though, so I wonder how he got assigned this trial. Or did he volunteer, because he hates his life?

Here's a list of the Horry County Public Defenders: South Carolina Commission of Indigent Defense

@?mysterian? you ROCK! I have been busy at work and have missed most of this (ha, I'm sure most will say GOOD!) but I do remember his testimony from TM's trial. He's very thorough, has a nice voice .. and I am sure he loves and is excited about his job!

Thank you. I've missed a lot, sorry, if anyone wants the details in-depth, please watch the actual testimony when it's available. This is very, very thorough, detailed information and GF explains it well, there's no way I can type fast enough to transcribe it all.

YES! Thank you! That's right. He's the one who shows up as a member of the Johnny Gardner Law Group, but the law firm's website doesn't work. I remember that name now. He's not a county public defender, though, so I wonder how he got assigned this trial. Or did he volunteer, because he hates his life?

Here's a list of the Horry County Public Defenders: South Carolina Commission of Indigent Defense

Maybe SM said he would pay him with the title to the truck. Low miles, not a lot of wear and tear and it has navigation unless you take out the sd card.

Thank you. I've missed a lot, sorry, if anyone wants the details in-depth, please watch the actual testimony when it's available. This is very, very thorough, detailed information and GF explains it well, there's no way I can type fast enough to transcribe it all.

You did an awesome job. An additional thank you for your transcription this morning.

IMO, Bouchette is possibly doing this for the notoriety. I've had some experiences with him in my line of work and he displayed quite an ego in our interactions.

Looks like we're back from lunch on time today. And who do we have sitting with SM's parents today?

View attachment 204172
I was just about to ask who the young man and blonde woman were sitting there with them ...
I really wish Sidney would just throw ole' TM under the bus and confess that it was her behind it all, he helped, but someone needs to come clean with where HE is!
Where is Heather???

I was just about to ask who the young man and blonde woman were sitting there with them ...
I really wish Sidney would just throw ole' TM under the bus and confess that it was her behind it all, he helped, but someone needs to come clean with where HE is!
Where is Heather???
The young man has much darker hair than the Moorer kids, right? That long blonde hair has me thinking she's NM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288