Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s him, his ears identify him. I’m not trying to be salty but they are a feature that’s unquestionable. MOO

In this interview from last week I was surprised to hear Pattis hesitate and admit he was concerned about FD!! At minute 3:16:

The interviewer asks:
"How bad does it seem right now for Fotis?"

Pattis replies:
"Uhhhh,Ummm, I'm concerned. I still think he's a defendable case. I think he's engaged in some conduct that is questionable, but not necessarily guilt, um, guiltworthy "

Read Affidavit for Husband Arrested in Missing Conn. Mom Case
Of course he is concerned about FD, because as all these little bombshell AWs appear, NP's creative storytelling is going to have to get
more and more believable. I'm starting to wonder about the extent of MT's knowledge in all of this. I totally believe she was involved in the disposal
of evidence, but at this stage in the investigation, don't you think LE has gotten into her face and said, hey Miss Triconis:
-The evidence is clearly pointing towards your boyfriend being a murderer
-He is broke and going to lose everything
-You have a young child that I'm sure you love very much and would like to see grow old
-If you tell us where JD is, we will let you off with a much lesser sentence!!

Perhaps MT doesn't know where JD is??!! She should be singing by now.

Yeah-putting the lids on those 55 gallon drums would definitely be a loud, metallic sound. So how did this go down-he took JD’s body up to Farmington, and then back down to NC, where all of the racket was made-then back North, possibly to the reservoir?

ETA-I responded to the post that this one responded to...
It seems to me that putting her in a 55 gallon drum would really limit where he could put her and how he would get her there. He would have to transport her in the barrel in the back of a pick up truck and then whatever body of water he chose would have to be accessible by that truck.
And, if all that took place, the barrel would be rolled into the water and would remain near the shore which wouldn't be good.

Which makes me ask, are there any bridges that are lightly traveled in the area, that he could stop and throw her over regardless of what he had put her in? Whether it was a barrel, bag, tarp or rolling suitcase?

Marissa Alter

DULOS SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: I was just sent these screenshots from surveillance video that allegedly shows Fotis Dulos at Russell Speeder’s Car Wash in Avon five days after his estranged wife disappeared. Police say Dulos paid for a $250 full cleaning of a red truck—the same vehicle police believe Dulos borrowed from an employee and drove to New Canaan the morning Jennifer Dulos was last seen.
Marissa Alter
Marissa Alter
https://www.facebook.com/MarissaAlterReporter/photos/pcb.1293689

These pictures are much clearer than the ones in AW2 which makes me hopeful that LE has clearer versions of all images but aren’t making them public.

How common do you think it is for Dulos to go have an employee’s truck detailed? I mean really!? Drive the truck on occasion, ok. But detailed and then demand the seats be removed - C’MON!!!!!
A 2001 Tacoma no less. With Ford seats in it. It makes no sense when he claims to be broke and spends $250 on s heavy duty detail of someone else’s vehicle.

OK, I have been reading since the beginning, just trying to keep up. I have driven back and forth through all those areas since I was born. It is beautiful countryside. I also, unfortunately, have experience with an FD type so this case just pulls at my heart. I haven't felt a need to contribute since by the time I think of something it has been brought up, discussed, researched, studied, dissected, and reconstructed twice. I hate it when folks ask a question from thread two page 4...and 11...and thread five page 18, 19, 20, etc. in thread 75 page 54 :rolleyes:. I don't want to be that person.
Anyway, this is something I have been wondering since AbbyNORMal Pitterpattis got involved. Every time he opened his mouth I would shake my head, maybe tap it against the wall just to be sure he said what I actually thought he said. My ears heard his words and my mind responded, a defense lawyer just doesn't talk like that or say those things. What the heck is wrong with him? Is he nuts? And slowly a little thought started worming it's way into my head. What if Abby is doing this seemingly incompetent skit on purpose. What if the slightly crazy talk is the strategy. Let's say they get to the trial. FD is found not guilty (makes me ill just typing it). SCORE! Or, more likely, FD is found guilty (illness disappears).
Appeal on the grounds of ineffective counsel. All anyone has to do is read the comments to know half of WS thinks his verbal diarrhea isn't anything taught in law school.
So this is probably a ridiculous thought, but could it even possibly be a strategy? Would a lawyer even entertain that idea? Am I the crazy one? OK, don't answer that. I mean his whole lawyer act isn't like anything I have seen before, but could he possibly be crazy like a fox playing the long game?
Just something to ponder while we wait. This has been such a great thread for such a sad case. You guys are fantastic in knowledge and compassion. And please, do not tell me this was discussed in thread 12 pages 8 thru 20 or I will never come out of the embarrassment closet. :(

no spoiling unless you count my cats and dog-
who are clinging today- think they know a tropical storm is brewing off the coast.

I want somebody to tell us if FD is actually moving out of JC. I think @the KirbyFamily's
sighting was just that. He's on his way out.
It's awfully quiet for a Friday.
But where ?

Marissa Alter

DULOS SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: I was just sent these screenshots from surveillance video that allegedly shows Fotis Dulos at Russell Speeder’s Car Wash in Avon five days after his estranged wife disappeared. Police say Dulos paid for a $250 full cleaning of a red truck—the same vehicle police believe Dulos borrowed from an employee and drove to New Canaan the morning Jennifer Dulos was last seen.
Marissa Alter
Marissa Alter
https://www.facebook.com/MarissaAlterReporter/photos/pcb.1293689

These are AMAZING images, but I hope someone doesn't get in trouble for violating the gag order.

Do we know what time the truck detailing happened? Looks like he was in pants and a jacket by that time. Before 5pm I assume?
According to AW2 (video surveillance) and MTs statements to LE the detailing occurred in the 29th of May and FD filled out the form in the lobby with no first and last name, MTs phone number and called the Tacoma a Sienna. FD Drive Tacoma and threw two items away at the wash. MT followed in the Yukon. It was in the afternoon that truck was paid for after going through ATM at People’s Bank United at 2:38 pm.

It seems to me that putting her in a 55 gallon drum would really limit where he could put her and how he would get her there. He would have to transport her in the barrel in the back of a pick up truck and then whatever body of water he chose would have to be accessible by that truck.
And, if all that took place, the barrel would be rolled into the water and would remain near the shore which wouldn't be good.

Which makes me ask, are there any bridges that are lightly traveled in the area, that he could stop and throw her over regardless of what he had put her in? Whether it was a barrel, bag, tarp or rolling suitcase?
I think so, there are several bridges over waterways between NC and Farmington that don't see a lot of traffic, where he could have done something like this. It's a joke around CT for people to say, "yeah, yeah, I properly disposed of it.... (and then I threw it off the bridge into the river)."

Bridgehunter.com | Map of Connecticut Bridges

OK, I have been reading since the beginning, just trying to keep up. I have driven back and forth through all those areas since I was born. It is beautiful countryside. I also, unfortunately, have experience with an FD type so this case just pulls at my heart. I haven't felt a need to contribute since by the time I think of something it has been brought up, discussed, researched, studied, dissected, and reconstructed twice. I hate it when folks ask a question from thread two page 4...and 11...and thread five page 18, 19, 20, etc. in thread 75 page 54 :rolleyes:. I don't want to be that person.
Anyway, this is something I have been wondering since AbbyNORMal Pitterpattis got involved. Every time he opened his mouth I would shake my head, maybe tap it against the wall just to be sure he said what I actually thought he said. My ears heard his words and my mind responded, a defense lawyer just doesn't talk like that or say those things. What the heck is wrong with him? Is he nuts? And slowly a little thought started worming it's way into my head. What if Abby is doing this seemingly incompetent skit on purpose. What if the slightly crazy talk is the strategy. Let's say they get to the trial. FD is found not guilty (makes me ill just typing it). SCORE! Or, more likely, FD is found guilty (illness disappears).
Appeal on the grounds of ineffective counsel. All anyone has to do is read the comments to know half of WS thinks his verbal diarrhea isn't anything taught in law school.
So this is probably a ridiculous thought, but could it even possibly be a strategy? Would a lawyer even entertain that idea? Am I the crazy one? OK, don't answer that. I mean his whole lawyer act isn't like anything I have seen before, but could he possibly be crazy like a fox playing the long game?
Just something to ponder while we wait. This has been such a great thread for such a sad case. You guys are fantastic in knowledge and compassion. And please, do not tell me this was discussed in thread 12 pages 8 thru 20 or I will never come out of the embarrassment closet. :(
Great thoughts, 2manyhorses. I think the same thing, that it's all part of his strategy. Desperate times and all. MOO

Oh, AbsoLUTEly. Definitely a possibility, often in the mind of a weird defense attorney. I've heard them talk about such strategies over the years. They sort of joke about it, but in fact, they're not the only type of attorney that (sometimes) uses this (liable to backfire) kind of strategy.

If it was discussed before, it was before I joined WS, and I doubt I'd ever locate that discussion.

I also believe that Norm's main strategy so far has been to gain publicity and influence the jury pool. That's not going to work when it comes time for discovery motions.

One thing that has always interested me is what goes on in Judge's chambers, off the record and behind the scenes. Judges hear everything (and I do mean everything) and they go over evidence that will never be shown to the jury. It may never make it into court records (what is said and talked about in chambers, especially before trial, and in this case, before murder charges are filed).

Norm is probably feeling a bit...anxious? as he gets to hear all of this (doesn't necessarily tell his client all of it) and has to reconstruct and construct new narratives.

But the Judge is influenced by all of it (and is supposed to be). I'm very curious about how bail will be set when the charges finally come and what Norm will say at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288