GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and listened to start of this part of questioning, and I'm still confused. The jury is gonna have questions about this. There's actual video of SM putting up a new camera system.....he was filming as he was installing I guess.
A very long time ago TM was posting to FB and posted a pic of someone doing something above a door way. Like a handy man? Could only see the backside of the person. I screen grabbed it. I no longer have FB but this post reminded me of it. I will have to pull out my computer to see if I still have the pic. She deleted the pics shortly after...I feel like it was around the time of their house being searched? I could be wrong about time though...

Oh man, I thought that was gonna be a BOOM moment. It wasn't. So, the DVR shows the truck being cleaned on the 23rd, but it was actually the 22nd. Still not the 18th....

ETA......but good Lord.....what if they had her held hostage somewhere for those days in between.....

First date & time change: Time was advanced approximately 16 hours forward.
Second date and time change: Reversed approximately 24 hours back.

12/23/2013 @ 1600 hours - the truck cleaning <---not the right time
12/22/2013 @1559 hours - when the truck was actually cleaned

The Moorers rewinded the video almost exactly 24 hours.

*Judge jokes about not wanting to watch the truck cleaning video again.

Since the end of the video had accurate date and time, they were able to "basically reverse engineer" the system to figure out when the actual time stamps were.

Cross examination (JG):

JG is being really snarky about he HCPD and SLED not being able to do (in-house) what this expert did.

If I'm on the jury, this is just turning me against the Defense even more. The Defense is the real MVP for the Prosecution this time.

That will conclude court for the day/week. The jury will be in the jury room by 9:30 Monday morning. The judge is pleading with everyone to not discuss the case or read about it, so we don't jeopardize this week's worth of work.

First date & time change: Time was advanced approximately 16 hours forward.
Second date and time change: Reversed approximately 24 hours back.

12/23/2013 @ 1600 hours - the truck cleaning <---not the right time
12/22/2013 @1559 hours - when the truck was actually cleaned

The Moorers rewinded the video almost exactly 24 hours.

*Judge jokes about not wanting to watch the truck cleaning video again.

Since the end of the video had accurate date and time, they were able to "basically reverse engineer" the system to figure out when the actual time stamps were.

BBM. I wonder why they would do that......

I can't figure out what advantage that earns them. It was still after the cops were there on the 20th.
Unless they knew they'd be back with a warrant? But if it was me, I would have been out there cleaning that truck the day they came to the house for the first time. I have no idea why they'd do it but it does look suspicious.

MOO....

TM wasn't worried about cleaning the truck right away...I don't she expected anyone to notice He missing for several days. I think in TM mind she was untouchable and HE was no one to worry about...I think *advertiser censored* got real when the police showed up at her house.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the updates and discussion. I haven’t been able to watch but you guys make me feel like I’ve got a good sense of what’s going on and where we stand. I don’t post much on this case but I look forward to a guilty verdict this time around.

Unless they knew they'd be back with a warrant? But if it was me, I would have been out there cleaning that truck the day they came to the house for the first time. I have no idea why they'd do it but it does look suspicious.

Maybe the next witness will tie it all together for us??

I'm really not digging the "I didn't swab the truck because I'd seen the video of it being cleaned" bit. Why even say that? More than once?

Is it at ALL possible that this surveillance footage of the cleaning of the truck is a recording of a recording? Surveillance video of a video? Like if I set up a recording device to record a movie on my TV, making it look like an actual surveillance video??

I think one of the important moments this afternoon was when they were talking about the work slips/invoice copies found in the truck. Sidney had said he was working (and Tammy was with him on the 17th). However in the work slips/invoices did not have one for the 17th. I can't remember where Sidney had said he was working but at one of the restaurants near where he eventually had parking lot sex in the truck that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni