GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up.

4 of them cleaning a car. Extra time on the doors and passenger side. Burning rags. This stinks soooo badly.

Also, these jovial pics of SM. What on Earth. I initially thought TM was the evil one and he was just spineless and went along with it. But the more I see of him, I think he is a sociopath. What a despicable duo they are - made for each other.

RSBM

Definitely NOT! I just wish they wouldn't have confused things by spending so much time "setting it up" with talk of a new system replacing an old/discarded one, changed dates, etc. I think maybe the cleaning could have just stood on its own as coming from their own surveillance system....

I suspect the reason for the set up will come out and probably has to do with the timeline, same as moving the date/time 24 hrs earlier. This prosecution seems pretty deliberate in getting particular evidence in that they will tie together later. If I recall, during SM's first trial for kidnapping, they had a (high school?) kid who was a friend of the family testify to the existence of the original video system, and maybe the installation of the new one (my memory is fuzzy on that part). This time they had an experienced LE officer testify to the cameras he saw on 12/20/2013, one of which (at the top of stairs inside the house) was gone by the time the new video system was installed--sometime between 12/20 and 12/23/2013 at the latest.

Just catching up.

4 of them cleaning a car. Extra time on the doors and passenger side. Burning rags. This stinks soooo badly.

Also, these jovial pics of SM. What on Earth. I initially thought TM was the evil one and he was just spineless and went along with it. But the more I see of him, I think he is a sociopath. What a despicable duo they are - made for each other.

PC said the passenger compartment, which to mean meant behind the driver's seat. I assume this fancy truck had a second row of seats.

I agree, those photos of SM and family laughing was disgusting. I hope the Elvis family was not in the courtroom.

PC said the passenger compartment, which to mean meant behind the driver's seat. I assume this fancy truck had a second row of seats.

I agree, those photos of SM and family laughing was disgusting. I hope the Elvis family was not in the courtroom.

They were. I was watching the video of it and saw TE glance over. They were practically raucous and it's not only SM who should feel ashamed.

The last time I had 4 people cleaning my car it was in a carwash and after all was said and done I found a french fry still in the car. So, I think LE still should have processed it. I mean, it only took 15 minutes, not hours, but.....

Okay, when PC went to the home on the 20th, he didn't have a warrant. TM let him come inside the house and take photos. She refused to let him in the truck. The truck was cleaned after that. The warrant was issued and served on December 28th, after the truck was cleaned. They also went to collect the surveillance footage and were told this was a new system. PC states the old system likely had more helpful information on it. He also said the degree to which the truck was cleaned would have gotten rid of all DNA. He also said he could've pulled DNA from the rags they used to clean it, but those were burned.
At the beginning of this trial didn't SM's defense attorney state "there is no DNA in the truck I move for a mistrial."
???
Of course there's no DNA it's all been cleaned!!!!!

This is BRAND NEW TESTIMONY..... I was not paying close enough attention but he is testifying he saw either video or stills from a video of TM, SM, AC, and AC's boyfriend cleaning out the truck and then burning the rags they cleaned with.....did I hear right??
What?!

Oops sorry for the outburst! Been at work all day and trying to catch up. One minute I’m cracking up at all your hilarious posts then I am jaw dropped!

That should have been enough to wipe that smile right off TM’s face.

Okay, when PC went to the home on the 20th, he didn't have a warrant. TM let him come inside the house and take photos. She refused to let him in the truck. The truck was cleaned after that. The warrant was issued and served on December 28th, after the truck was cleaned. They also went to collect the surveillance footage and were told this was a new system. PC states the old system likely had more helpful information on it. He also said the degree to which the truck was cleaned would have gotten rid of all DNA. He also said he could've pulled DNA from the rags they used to clean it, but those were burned.
How convenient T & S, LE shows up on the 20th she won't let him search the truck, by the 23rd it's cleansed from top to bottom and on the 28th they have a warrant. How convenient for the T & S........
:0(

I think TM watches a ton of true crime shows and court cases, and thought she'd learned enough to formulate the perfect plan and get away with it. Once again, she didn't account for variables (human or otherwise). She's a raging narcissist, who like most people with NPD, isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

Regarding the camera, I think SM was setting it up and maybe didn't realize it was recording already. Or maybe realized it, meant to turn it off, but forgot because of being consumed with what they had done and whether they'd get caught. Then they realized it and tried to tamper with the time stamp. TM would go on to constantly alter time stamps on her FB page, but this may have been in the infancy of her time-warp skills, and she may have thought she pulled it off. Or maybe she intentionally changed it to a weird time, so she could say the time stamp doesn't work right and deny that she had anything to do with it, so she could claim the truck cleaning wasn't when they claimed it would be. She's smarter than everybody she's ever met. Just ask her.

Time warp skills. I'm dying

Hi all, could I trouble someone for cliff notes of today's testimony? Work is not cooperating with me, matter of fact it dominated my time today, fancy that :rolleyes:

This morning was the headlight guy again (no disrespect, he's amazing). Most important and perplexing was this afternoon.....

Video from surveillance at Moorer's home showed TM, SM, Ashley, and Ashley's boyfriend meticulously cleaning the truck for several hours and throwing the cleaning rags in a burn barrel. The video was from the NEW surveillance system and was dated 12/23, but then another witness testified it had been tampered with and the cleaning actually happened on 12/22. The witness that first shared the cleaning video testified he saw with his eyeballs video cameras at the residence on 12/20 when he was there, then when watching footage from the "new system" he saw video of a hole in the wall/wall mount from a former system (the one he saw) because SM was carrying a camera that was recording through the house while he was installing the new system (proving, I guess that the original system WAS there and was probably disposed of).

I knew it, Ashley knew/has known all along what Tammy planned and did to Heather that night. Sid may have helped, but the MRS is responsible. I'm pretty sure the family member who passed, helped in some way too!

So why haven't we heard from Ashley's boyfriend? Why wasn't he deposed?

So what do you all make of the vigorous cleaning? At what point was Heather in that truck? Did they pick her up at PTL, disable her and take her back to their house? Disable her at Longbeards and put her in the truck?

Oh this really rattles my cage! Sitting there laughing as if this were a happy family get together instead of the reality of the seriousness of this situation. I so hope the Elvis family weren't privy to this display of sickening behavior!
It's all for show. It's always been all for show ... their life is one big sham.

But, but, but, they cleaned the truck right there in the front yard, in broad daylight, in front of the security system they just installed. So they weren't trying to hide, correct?

PC: I wouldn't say that. I have cameras, and I forget they're there. I'll be watching the video and be like, "oh crap, I'm right there." Haha!
JB: So, you think they just forgot it was there?
PC: I just think they paid it any attention.

JB: Burn piles are normal in the unincorporated part of the county, right?
PC: Sure. I have one. But I don't burn rags in mine.
PC: When I see someone cleaning there car, that doesn't faze me.
PC: When they burn the rags they clean the car with, that gets my attention.
JB: But a lot of people burn trash in their yards.
PC: They weren't burning trash.
Ted Bundy cleaned his car of DNA in clear sight of LE to mock them.

I knew it, Ashley knew/has known all along what Tammy planned and did to Heather that night. Sid may have helped, but the MRS is responsible. I'm pretty sure the family member who passed, helped in some way too!

So why haven't we heard from Ashley's boyfriend? Why wasn't he deposed?

So what do you all make of the vigorous cleaning? At what point was Heather in that truck? Did they pick her up at PTL, disable her and take her back to their house? Disable her at Longbeards and put her in the truck?
I have always felt AC was "apart of the plan."
Trying take pictures of HE at TK....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads